Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 17 November 2019 - 02:45 AM

Wow, you have so much faith that Sasuke would actually take the lunch.

I wouldn't if i hadn't seen it lmao. Its in like opening/ending credits or somekitten, and a manga panel. In anycase he looks disgusted by it imo. 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 17 November 2019 - 02:46 AM.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#51082 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 17 November 2019 - 01:37 PM

I dunno. Also doubt it'd happen.

I dunno joker seems like he could beat Naruto not in a fight but in wits. Look what he did to superman in injustice   

So James I don't know if you remember this from the last where hinata goes with toneri and Naruto chased after them and toneri blew a massive hole clean through the earth.

#51083 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 05:12 PM

I wouldn't if i hadn't seen it lmao. Its in like opening/ending credits or somekitten, and a manga panel. In anycase he looks disgusted by it imo.

Awww, opening and closing credits don't count. lol

So James I don't know if you remember this from the last where hinata goes with toneri and Naruto chased after them and toneri blew a massive hole clean through the earth.

I remember the blowing a hole through the moon, not the Earth.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51084 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:43 PM

Awww, opening and closing credits don't count. lol

I remember the blowing a hole through the moon, not the Earth.

I could swear a hole was blown through the earth as it took all Naruto charka to tank it.

#51085 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:54 AM

I could swear a hole was blown through the earth as it took all Naruto charka to tank it.

I would have to watch the movie again, but then again....I don't want to see it again. Maybe I missed it or confused it.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51086 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 07:57 AM

He could be hungry, you never know. Besides he never gave her anything either way. No wedding ring to speak of and even his components for baby making is debatable. :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 November 2019 - 04:58 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51087 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:48 PM

I would have to watch the movie again, but then again....I don't want to see it again. Maybe I missed it or confused it.

Wait I think death battle use that feat to find out how durable Naruto was I remind they used stuff from the last.

#51088 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:50 PM

He could be hungry, you never know. Besides he never gave her anything either way. No wedding ring to speak of and even his components for baby making is debatable. :lmao:

Especially when Karin has the umbilical cord, further sullying the idea Sakura is Sarada's biological mother.

#51089 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 20 November 2019 - 12:24 AM

its been a few years but that will never not be weird. 

Its like carrying around the baby teeth of a kid that isn't yours and you're not the tooth fairy. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#51090 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 09:11 AM

its been a few years but that will never not be weird. 

Its like carrying around the baby teeth of a kid that isn't yours and you're not the tooth fairy. 

The umbilical cord is apparently something Japanese mothers do keep. Which was another reason why it leaned more heavily into Karin being the mother, and became more jarring as well as unconvincing when she wasn't.

#51091 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 11:48 AM

The umbilical cord is apparently something Japanese mothers do keep. Which was another reason why it leaned more heavily into Karin being the mother, and became more jarring as well as unconvincing when she wasn't.

Also there's the fact sarada looks just like karin.

#51092 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 03:51 PM

Wait I think death battle use that feat to find out how durable Naruto was I remind they used stuff from the last.

I thought they used the moon splitting feat, but they said that the moon was hollow.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51093 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 08:42 PM

Well what else could it be but a cop out to not piss off SS fanatics too since they were still part of "the remaining fans" at the time. The DNA match up being the biggest bunch of baloney yet, because for the DNA test to screw up THAT BADLY is if someone tampered with it on purpose. What was the excuse again on why Karin said her DNA got mixed on with Sakura's on that machine? 

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 December 2019 - 12:44 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51094 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 08:56 PM

I thought they used the moon splitting feat, but they said that the moon was hollow.

I rewatched it and it was at the end and they said he blew through a hollow moon when Naruto chased toneri. That whole location where they were confused me.

#51095 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 21 November 2019 - 08:00 PM

And do pro enders really think it's good or pretending it is to justify their pairing even though they know this is stupid.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#51096 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 01:24 PM

And do pro enders really think it's good or pretending it is to justify their pairing even though they know this is stupid.

That's why they put Sakura down so hard. They can't justify their heroine and her bad behaviors...so they make everyone else look worse to try and boost her credibility.

Can't raise Hinata's bar so they lower everyone else's. However, this is pretty hard considering that if Sakura does anything even remotely helpful, she is already 1000 times more useful than Hinata. This is not just opinion, this is fact.

As I said
"The only thing great about Hinata is her hospital bill."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 22 November 2019 - 01:25 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51097 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 02:03 PM

https://youtu.be/zWUWoJG3rT4
I wonder if this is similar to what some nh fans think

#51098 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 06:04 PM

That's why they put Sakura down so hard. They can't justify their heroine and her bad behaviors...so they make everyone else look worse to try and boost her credibility.
Can't raise Hinata's bar so they lower everyone else's. However, this is pretty hard considering that if Sakura does anything even remotely helpful, she is already 1000 times more useful than Hinata. This is not just opinion, this is fact.
As I said
"The only thing great about Hinata is her hospital bill."

Hell a card board cut out of hinata would be better than the real her.

#51099 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 06:46 PM

This nh fan says "women love confident men" like that explains naruhina 😄

Also the nh crowd likes to point out how Hinata is the strongest and yet she loses her fights and kurenai said she never could complete her missions or show courage or effort 😂

Edited by totherpage95, 22 November 2019 - 06:47 PM.

#51100 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 09:46 PM

This nh fan says "women love confident men" like that explains naruhina
Also the nh crowd likes to point out how Hinata is the strongest and yet she loses her fights and kurenai said she never could complete her missions or show courage or effort

Yes kurenai her teacher said hinata was weak and gAve up. All her two fights she lost both and no I don't couple the buji clones cause those are cannon fodder and don't matter and Sakura took out a large chunk like nothing.

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)