• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Emb3rs

Emb3rs

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Hi I'm Emb3rs, I'm new to the Anime world having only watched Attack on Titan and Naruto. I support NaruSaku and enjoy reading the fanfictions and discussions so i hope to learn more from this fandom.

Posted 10 December 2015 - 04:09 PM

So for the past month I have been reading Fanfics of ships i like, mainly Naruto and One Piece because those are the only animes apart from attack on titan i have watched. Im not really picky about it and usually only read short fanfics that take only a few minutes to read. I enjoyed them but it always felt too short or not great. Now i cant remember who but someone here on this website suggested the Fanfic i linked below. I left it bookmarked for about a week or so and finally got around to reading it. This fanfic was the longest one i had read. Some of the things were obviously a bit off but all around it captured some of what i loved about this ship. The only problem i had with it was some of the added characteristics the Naruto doesnt really show in the Canon.

Also i liked how it went past NS and included how Naruto was going about now that Sasuke is back and some of the awkwardness there was. It also had a plot about how they were all coming together to basically assure Naruto that he would have the support when he was ready to be Hokage.

Im trying to find more like these so if you have any in mind that are as good or better then this fanfic please do link them below. I enjoy NS and just about any ship in one piece ie LuNa LuRo LuHa ZoRo

This is the Fanfic i was talking about

https://www.fanficti...ade-of-the-Leaf

Edited by Emb3rs, 10 December 2015 - 04:12 PM.

#2 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 10 December 2015 - 04:19 PM

A voice in the wind is the longest fic i read, and it's not finished yet

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#3 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 10 December 2015 - 05:56 PM

I haven't even touched my NS fic, probably because I still have a bad taste in my mouth, but I do have a LuNa fic in works that's looking pretty promising. I have 3 chapters as of now, but I won't release it until I have maybe 5 chapters or more. I don't want to be in the position that I am right now with my other fics. I'm always looking for ppl to read what I have so far It gives me feedback, plus I get help with structuring and proof reading too. If you're interested in reading what I have so far let me know.

Edited by Konohakitten, 10 December 2015 - 05:58 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#4 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 10 December 2015 - 06:30 PM

I haven't even touched my NS fic, probably because I still have a bad taste in my mouth, but I do have a LuNa fic in works that's looking pretty promising. I have 3 chapters as of now, but I won't release it until I have maybe 5 chapters or more. I don't want to be in the position that I am right now with my other fics. I'm always looking for ppl to read what I have so far It gives me feedback, plus I get help with structuring and proof reading too. If you're interested in reading what I have so far let me know.

I'm still waiting on chapter 3! :chuckle:

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#5 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:33 PM

Lol it's in the works, but not done yet. I keep adding to it. Also chapter 1 and 2 have been redone. I added, more steamy aspects 😘 I'm not sure if I added you to both chapters. Just resend me your email and I'll make sure your added to all 3.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#6 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:40 PM

Lol it's in the works, but not done yet. I keep adding to it. Also chapter 1 and 2 have been redone. I added, more steamy aspects I'm not sure if I added you to both chapters. Just resend me your email and I'll make sure your added to all 3.

Sounds good!

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users