• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#51921 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 June 2020 - 11:44 AM

Pierrot had destroyed all the canon stuff so now they can made everything they want, Boruto don't has a bit of logic, try to read or watch it is like a total different story. They could make Sasuke be scarys of Hinata or make Himawari most powerful than Kyubi or whatever.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that with himawari. They really like making the original series mean nothing cause there's no rules anymore.e

#51922 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 06:22 PM

Both Boruto and Himawari are the rubbish versions of Naruto and Hinata. Especially Himawari as if it is Hinata No. 2.

#51923 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 June 2020 - 07:05 PM

Well, it's a decent manga cover. But the color schemes:

Green, black and pink?! The hell kind of color scheme is that?! It's like their in a fraternity/sorority.

And why Sarada keeps wearing an ascot? Besides Fred from Scooby-Doo, that is not a style.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#51924 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 10:40 PM

Green, black and pink?! The hell kind of color scheme is that?! It's like their in a fraternity/sorority.

And why Sarada keeps wearing an ascot? Besides Fred from Scooby-Doo, that is not a style.

Not even then. It many of the newer iterations he gets made fun of for it or it gets treated as a joke. It's now a running gag.

#51925 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 June 2020 - 11:52 PM

Not even then. It many of the newer iterations he gets made fun of for it or it gets treated as a joke. It's now a running gag.

I know. The KISS crossover movie was all over it. It even include a damn song about it!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#51926 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 11:59 PM

It's suppose to show how they are one united team by color coordination. The only thing that is not are the legging and that's probably because they were originally bare but decided to cover them. Boruto wears Black and pink jacket normally. Salad outfit is red which here was change to pink to match...Don't ask me about where all that green comes from.

She wears it to break up the outfit as an accessory and to try to hide the fact she wears a dress that has a plunging v neckline normally down to her stomach 

#51927 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 02:16 PM

I know. The KISS crossover movie was all over it. It even include a damn song about it!

The Ascot 5! History's greatest musical group.

#51928 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 June 2020 - 01:14 PM

Sarada looks like a hooker.  :ermm:  

#51929 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 07 June 2020 - 01:44 PM

And thats why NH and pro-Enders love her.

#51930 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 June 2020 - 02:00 PM

Fred and Daphne had a hooker baby who stole Velma's tights.

Seriously - they all look like they stole some man's airport luggage and made outfits out of what they found in it. Nothing fits them. 

#51931 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 June 2020 - 10:07 PM

Well someone has to bring money in that household.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but the joke wrote itself. :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#51932 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 07 June 2020 - 11:01 PM

laugh-hard.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#51933 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 06:16 AM

Fred and Daphne had a hooker baby who stole Velma's tights.

Seriously - they all look like they stole some man's airport luggage and made outfits out of what they found in it. Nothing fits them. 

This splash made me think of something from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure with the coloring as well as the way their clothes are. Even some of Naruto's splashes as a series weren't this ridiculous in terms of how they come off.

And also, I've hit 5,000 posts!

#51934 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 12:01 PM

IF that ain't what they're going for, I'd be genuinely surprised.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In all seriousness though, what's the point of her clothes? Is it for fan service? Last time I checked there's almost NONE of that running in this series. Is it because Ikemoto LOVES sexualizing twelve year olds? And here I thought Japan was all "Pro- preserve the children's' innocence!!" :zaru: Really, what is the damn point of it? I sure see no reason for it. It just puts me off more than anything. :fist:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51935 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 01:31 PM

And also, I've hit 5,000 posts!

Congratulations. :hi5:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#51936 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 June 2020 - 03:00 PM

Sick kittens really that's a whole new levels of creepy.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 08 June 2020 - 03:01 PM.

#51937 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 04:07 PM

You sure that's not Suminata you're talking about? A.K.A. THE CLONE :zaru:  :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 June 2020 - 04:08 PM.

#51938 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 04:47 PM

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but the joke wrote itself. :D

Hey, considering that was a CONSCIOUS choice on the illustrator's part for Boruto, JOKE AWAY!! :lmao:  :yes:

#51939 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 03:16 AM

Agreed

#51940 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 10 June 2020 - 10:40 PM

the only thing I care about in Naruto right now is Akamaru. Has he been shown in Boruto yet?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (4)