#81 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:22 AM

Chapter 118: http://www.mangafox....v13/c118/1.html

I will side with Zenkichi on this one till the end, regardless the results, I'm tired seeing Medaka so full of herself acting as if she knew everything.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#82 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Oct 19 2011, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will side with Zenkichi on this one till the end, regardless the results, I'm tired seeing Medaka so full of herself acting as if she knew everything.

Yeah I'm with Zenkichi on this as well. Afterall self confessed siscon has sided with Zen over his own sister, that tells you something.

Many ways you can't even blame Medaka, she is fundimentally flawed, even though she knows almost everything, she doesn't really understand anything, or something along that line, I think even early on she admitted she doesn't understand human emotion, so she mimics, mainly Zenkichi, and the only times i've seen her show what can be classed as real emotion was when Zenkichi was involved so this should be an interesting fight for her...hopefully it doesn't dissapoint, like the other Manga's have in recent weeks.

Wierd how in the past few months from the Manga's i've read, the one I was most dissapointed in was this one and in recent weeks it's been the best by far.

Edited by harry4e, 19 October 2011 - 11:31 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#83 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:37 AM

lol... I love how often this manga breaks the 4th wall. References galore, and I actually laughed out loud with the mention of 'don't just 'believe it' like Naruto.'

But yea, definitely a Zenkichi fan. Even if he eventually goes bad. I'm torn though... I'm not sure if I want Zenkichi to actually become something, or remain completely human. He's going to need something to stand up to Medaka though. I'm thinking something along the line of an ability called 'The Beginning', which can both work for and against Medaka's ability 'The End'. An ability that can ignore all other abilities as if they don't exist to him so they don't affect him, or at the same time know how an ability works from 'The Beginning', so he can tell anyone how to use their own ability perfectly if he acknowledges it.

I wonder what mathematical symbol that would make him? An equals? Exponent? Square Root? He'd probably be the only one of whatever it is.

#84 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:49 AM

medaka box ch117 and Medaka box ch118 By CXC fans now available, makes more sense than the previous release, though like always still confusing.

iAnby7W.gif

#85 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:33 AM

Chapter 119 out: http://www.mangafox....v13/c119/2.html

Easy now Alex, don't you jump ships so easily, guess they were right when they say all you need is just an panel togheter...

#86 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:58 PM

LOL...was the auther having a Tsundere moment in this weeks Manga? Talking about Getting an Anime not being important and working on making the manga better, weeks after the Anime for the manga was announced...and who knew Zenkichi as a pervert.

iAnby7W.gif

#87 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:41 PM

Chapter 120 spoilers --Click here to view--
ナレーション「球磨川禊はこの戦いで命を落とすことになる。」
Narration: 「Kumagawa Misogi will lose his life in this battle. 」
ナレーション「そして、この戦いの結末が学園を揺るがすこととなる。」
Narration: 「And, the conclusion of this battle will shake up the school. 」
最後、球磨川のむりやり作った笑顔でおしまい。
次号に続く!!
At the end, Kumagawa Misogi makes a forced smile.
To be continued in the next issue!!

Chapter 120 Spoiler Pics

#88 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:42 PM

Medaka Box 120 Now available.

Another interesting chapter, looks like Kumagawa is earning his position as the most popular charactor in the Manga.

Though i'm more interested to see what is going to happen next week, the end Narrative was intruiging.

Looks like the writer really want to get published in Monthly Square, instead of Jump...lol Though I still wonder how he has the time to write the Manga weekly and continue on with his Bakemonogatari light novels.

iAnby7W.gif

#89 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:16 PM

122 by 4chan

123 by 4chan

#90 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:53 PM

I wonder what Zenkichi asked for? Looks like Medaka is in a it of a tight spot, wonder if she'll actually lose or if she'll just power up again and defeat the enemy....Medaka is against the Dark Hero and in Manga's they do usually gain the upper hand so maybe should be expected? I honestly have no idea

It's amazing how where trolling in other Manga's make the manga less appealing but for this Manga the it's built on trolling and would lose it's appeal if the writer didn't troll.

Also Medaka in Maid uniform!!! biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

iAnby7W.gif

#91 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

There will be a spin-off for MEdaka Box in next Months Jump Next http://www.animenews...anga-next-month Not sure if this is going to be a regular monthly chapter or just a one-off, hope it's a regular manga, Really like Kumagawa, so should be a fun manga. Also got a Novel lined up as well as a unannounced project....How does NisiOisin do it? He's working on Medaka Box, as well as the Bakemogatari novels and now these other projects. Does he know the Shadow Clone Jutsu or something?

iAnby7W.gif

#92 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:33 PM

124 spoilers --Click here to view--

#93 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:30 PM

So she's taking her power back I wonder? looks like another good chapter coming up.

iAnby7W.gif

#94 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:10 AM

124 by 4chan

#95 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:49 AM

I'm feeling a three year training trip coming up...

JLHza2T.png

#96 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Nov 27 2011, 03:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm feeling a three year training trip coming up...

Nope it's all in your mind wink.gif

Once again the auther has shown us how Medaka is not really suited to be the typical main charactor, where in all nearly all other Jump Battle Manga's, the underlining message is about teamwork and friendship, where here we are being told the main charactor is stronger as a lone wolf with no restrictions, where In Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Beelzebub etc, the main charactor gets strength from the people they are protecting.

I really want to know what Zen asked for that is supposed to be different from the skill of heroes of the past?

iAnby7W.gif

#97 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:06 AM

Chapter 125: http://www.mangafox....v14/c125/3.html

#98 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:34 AM

So I wonder what's going on? This new Dark Hero is apparently the step brother of Medaka, and which is still confusing because I thought the three siblings revealed had the same father and a different mother, or am I mistaken and it was the other way around...hmm....well it will be interesting when it's finally explained...or better still when the Anime begins it will finally start to make sense. (I have a feeling this anime will not be easy to sub)

Hmmm...something Zen is better at that Medaka...well being normal is one, being a true friend? losing? Trying her best and still and still failing? I have no idea what it could be.

iAnby7W.gif

#99 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:27 AM

Medaka Box 126

fu.png

#100 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:40 AM

W-What the kitten did I just read? What is this witchery!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users