#1402 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:21 AM

And nh/ss fans complain about us using parallels...

Ackermann'd

#1403 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

Go figure :confused: , they will only see a parallel or make one out of nowhere only when it fits them but for us we are insane and delusional if do that  :facepalm: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1404 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:38 AM

Go figure :confused: , they will only see a parallel or make one out of nowhere only when it fits them but for us we are insane and delusional if do that  :facepalm: .

Silence, You non-believer! HINATA is just like MINATO!!!  :hm:

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 29 July 2014 - 11:38 AM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#1405 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:41 AM

lol

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1406 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:45 AM

Silence, You non-believer! HINATA is just like MINATO!!!  :hm:

What are you talking about you traitor  :angry: She is like Kushina they have the same length of Hair Tg93_PTs.gif .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1407 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:58 AM

What are you talking about you traitor  :angry: She is like Kushina they have the same length of Hair Tg93_PTs.gif .

Ah,you are right. HINATA is like KUSHINA and NARUTO is like MINATO  :smug:  Parallolzzz!!!!

What happened?! Minato compared SAKURA to KUSHINA?!

No matter! NARUTO is like KUSHINA too! KushinaxKushina makes no sense  :fu: Now HINATA is like MINATO!  :th_yeah:

MinaKushi-NaruHina Parallolzz accomplished !!!  :goodjob:

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 29 July 2014 - 11:59 AM.

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#1408 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

Ah,you are right. HINATA is like KUSHINA and NARUTO is like MINATO  :smug:  Parallolzzz!!!!

What happened?! Minato compared SAKURA to KUSHINA?!

No matter! NARUTO is like KUSHINA too! KushinaxKushina makes no sense  :fu: Now HINATA is like MINATO!  :th_yeah:

MinaKushi-NaruHina Parallolzz accomplished !!!  :goodjob:

That's NH logic for you , if you can't beat it then twist it as much as you can  :th_yeah: .

Posted Image                                                            

#1409 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:21 PM

QUESTION: Which was the most illogical and dumbest argument that you have heard from NH/SS fandoms?

For me, its their claims of Naruto having gotten over his 'childish crush' on Sakura.

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 29 July 2014 - 12:23 PM.

#1410 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:33 PM

nsBelieveit@ drop your question because it will only lead to bashing. Let's stay on topic.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1411 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:48 PM

nsBelieveit@ drop your question because it will only lead to bashing. Let's stay on topic.

You are too strict  :pinch:

#1412 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:07 PM

QUESTION: Which was the most illogical and dumbest argument that you have heard from NH/SS fandoms?

For me, its their claims of Naruto having gotten over his 'childish crush' on Sakura.

For me is this one : I ship SS not bc of Sakura's feelings for Sasuke but bc of Sasuke's feelings for her  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Posted Image                                                            

#1413 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:18 PM

For me is this one : I ship SS not bc of Sakura's feelings for Sasuke but bc of Sasuke's feelings for her  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Oh wow, people actually say this?  :wot: Their holy grail must be that 'heh' comment from Sasuke in 632  :chuckle:

#1414 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:18 PM

"Why have Hinata & Sakura hold on to their love for this long?"

They love to conveniently ignore Naruto's feelings, it's makes their argument easier.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1415 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:22 PM

"Why have Hinata & Sakura hold on to their love for this long?"

They love to conveniently ignore Naruto's feelings, it's makes their argument easier.

Yeah, This is definitely one of the worst ones I've ever heard.

Hinata DESERVES Naruto's love.  :wallbash:

#1416 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:11 PM

Bc Kishi is dragging it  those cut of scenes are there for a reason its a writing technique it doesn't make sense by your standards which I have to say when it comes to NS are pretty much f**cked up , and we discussed this not to long ago Sai saying Naruto loves her is not the same as Naruto and its not explaining his feelings for her the reason behind it and its is foreshadowed whether you like it or not Naruto is bound to do a confession she needs to hear what Naruto thinks of her and take her insecurities . Also Naruto wasn't dead there was still hope if there wasn't then you would be right and for all we know she might have already realized it but Kishi is hiding that for obvious reasons  so I suggest before taking anything as a "fact" to wait and see how this goes down .

"Kishimoto dragging it" isnt a valid excuse Kishimoto is dragging it but looking at those scene i dont think a realization is the route i think falling in love is the correct one, if the route was "realization" NS would surely be canon.

About "foreshadowing that Naruto will do a confession" it's also there's foreshadowing he wont do either, Obito's personality, the constant focus on Sakura's feelings while not even focusing on Naruto's feelings, Naruto backing off his feelings whenever he feels that she still loves Sasuke, tell me that Sakura is the one who will approach Naruot not the inverse.
It doenst make sense since Sakura's main role is to move the romance subplot.

rant

What i'm saying is that despite all that it didnt changed her relation with Naruto, it didnt give her development, it didnt helped her ot overcome her self depreciating thoughts and etc...
So it worked more like a tease since it lead to nowhere.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 29 July 2014 - 02:15 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#1417 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

"Kishimoto dragging it" isnt a valid excuse Kishimoto is dragging it but looking at those scene i dont think a realization is the route i think falling in love is the correct one, if the route was "realization" NS would surely be canon.

About "foreshadowing that Naruto will do a confession" it's also there's foreshadowing he wont do either, Obito's personality, the constant focus on Sakura's feelings while not even focusing on Naruto's feelings, Naruto backing off his feelings whenever he feels that she still loves Sasuke, tell me that Sakura is the one who will approach Naruot not the inverse.
It doenst make sense since Sakura's main role is to move the romance subplot.

Many authors drag the Romance Subplot till the end so yes it is a valid excuse ,  its your own  view of those scenes that makes you think that there is no realization despite ignoring what those cut of scenes means what Authorial Intent & Interruption means like I said its a common writing technique  that's used for hiding something which is obvious not to mention the DB that even they say that Sakura can't figure out how she feels about him . The problem is you treat everything that Sakura shows toward Naruto as "platonic" if that was the case then there is no need of cut of scenes or Third Parties commentaries suggesting that she feels something more then that .  

What you are saying completely destroys the Romance subplot and means there never was one if Sakura was just supposed to fall in love in the end and by what is shown in the manga doesn't support this notion .

Lol that's not a foreshadowing what you are suggesting  goes against you bc Naruto supposed to surpass Obito where he failed that is the theme of the manga its like you are ignoring the whole story and its purpose and we have reason why Naruto doesn't make a move yet bc he feels unworthy but this is where the having no regrets comes also why are you constantly ignoring this ?  And since when Sakura doing the first move doesn't mean that Naruto is not gonna confess also ? There is no such rule there is more focus on that he's gonna do it eventually then he wont he wants do that he said it himself he's not living in P1 anymore .     

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 29 July 2014 - 03:37 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#1418 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:19 PM

parallel about WHAT? regarding the cover of vol 70? LOL

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#1419 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:28 PM

Many authors drag the Romance Subplot till the end so yes it is a valid excuse ,  its your own  view of those scenes that makes you think that there is no realization despite ignoring what those cut of scenes means what Authorial Intent & Interruption means like I said its a common writing technique  that's used for hiding something which is obvious not to mention the DB that even they say that Sakura can't figure out how she feels about him . The problem is you treat everything that Sakura shows toward Naruto as "platonic" if that was the case then there is no need of cut of scenes or Third Parties commentaries suggesting that she feels something more then that .

Dragging is one thing, dragging and removing scenarios are another stuff, there's mangas that keep dragging on the romance subplot but doesnt do like Kishimoto, he basically destroyed the whole "realization" thng and if it happens it's a massive plot hole on the story because it wont make sense.

What you are saying completely destroys the Romance subplot and means there never was one if Sakura was just supposed to fall in love in the end and by what is shown in the manga doesn't support this notion .

You dont support this notion but still demands development, if Sakura just needs to realize that Sakura's in love with Naruto then NS doesnt need development because on this arc the only development NS got was parallels and nothing else, that leads me to think that there's still development to come from and since the NS fandom cling too much on MK parallel you can just pick up the elements of it and insert on NS and you'll clearly see something missing on NS development for Sakura to fall in love with Naruto which is the solely reason that Naruto hasn't changed her.

Lol that's not a foreshadowing what you are suggesting  goes against you bc Naruto supposed to surpass Obito where he failed that is the theme of the manga its like you are ignoring the whole story and its purpose and we have reason why Naruto doesn't make a move yet bc he feels unworthy but this is where the having no regrets comes also why are you constantly ignoring this ?  And since when Sakura doing the first move doesn't mean that Naruto is not gonna confess also ? There is no such rule there is more focus on that he's gonna do it eventually then he wont he wants do that

Obito didnt canceled his confession because he felt unworthy he canceled it because he respected her feelings, Naruto still believes she loves Sasuke until it's proven otherwise.

he said it himself he's not living in P1 anymore .

Then wtf he still calls Sasuke his "best friend" if their only positive interactions was on P1.
Naruto is full inconsistences.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#1420 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:08 PM

New chapter tomorrow?

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic