Close
Photo

If NaruSaku DID Happen, How WOULD It Happen?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#61 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:55 AM

I smell it happening this year, and this is not a gut feeling. I mean let's think here; Anybody seen last week's chapter, you know when we found out that Itachi didn't slain the Uchiha clan by himself. Let me explain; Sasuke knew Itachi didn't do it by himself, he knew that someone was helping him, but didn't know the identity of the perp.
This may seem "Crackish", but here it goes. So now we've realized that even if Sasuke kills Itachi, his revenge will not be over. Now he must now go kill Madara (which isn't happening). Now all of you are wondering how is this pertaining Narusaku? Let me explain it in sceneario form.
Sasuke kills Itachi, but then the Konoha nin finally arrive (or at least Naruto and Sakura) and see Sasuke next to a slain Itachi. Naruto and Sakura are now feeling this overwhelming sense of relief that they think Sasuke will finally come back. They say that to Sasuke, but Sasuke says no to them. Then the both them are flabergausted at what Sasuke said to them, they're thinking "why not, his revenge is now complete, so what's keeping him for not coming back?" Then Naruto says that out loud and Sasuke doesn't reply and leaves. Then a chain of events will happen, and now if my memory serves me correctly Kishimoto said that "Sakura has to grow up this year." During a Q&A at Jump feista last December. Could this be a foreshadowing of Sakura getting over with Sasuke? In my opinion yes. She will get so sick and tired of Sasuke,Be cause he says his revenge is not over (I'm now being in Sakura's shoes and i will think that he's just making excuses and stuff to not come back), that she will get over him (And let's face it, i could only think of a another person to fill that role, And that's *Drum roll* Naruto.) I mean i cannot think of a other person who she likes But then again, she may not be ready to love again for a while (so meaning another year waiting) But i'm just saying there will be a change in the horizon soon, Dattebayo. Please people, if you need clarification from this, ask me.

#62 pal2002

pal2002

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:08 AM

Jump Fiestas were 2004 and 2005. Those were the original part 2 manga release years. Now, I haven't seen any new kishi interviews for quite a while now.
On topic though, I personally will see it as the very last thing Kishi resolves in the manga. Don't expect kisses, hot romantic dates, etc, that's just not a shounen manga. What I'm expecting is maybe a panel or too in the series finale manga in the context of Sakura finally accepting in going out with Naruto or maybe timeskip scene of NaruSaku in the future. It'll hopefully satisfy our desires and leave the rest to fanfics and doujins.

#63 3ddy

3ddy

A Fighting Dreamer

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE (pal2002 @ Jan 29 2008, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jump Fiestas were 2004 and 2005. Those were the original part 2 manga release years. Now, I haven't seen any new kishi interviews for quite a while now.
On topic though, I personally will see it as the very last thing Kishi resolves in the manga. Don't expect kisses, hot romantic dates, etc, that's just not a shounen manga. What I'm expecting is maybe a panel or too in the series finale manga in the context of Sakura finally accepting in going out with Naruto or maybe timeskip scene of NaruSaku in the future. It'll hopefully satisfy our desires and leave the rest to fanfics and doujins.

hehehe, havent checked MY post for ages i cant believe there are so many replies now.. well anyway, about Sakrua replying to Naruto asking her out,

Didn't she accept once? Shippuden episode 2 or 3, can't remember, but Kishi JUST HAD TO RUIN IT... awww. :shamefulcry0js:
Naruto, Sakura.

Meant To Be Together.

#64 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (pal2002 @ Jan 29 2008, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sometimes, ignorance or denial is bliss. I somewhat agree with you, while on the other hand (example time) way back in chapter 3, she almost kissed sasuke (but not really Sasuke), so don't tell me a kiss can't happen, Naruto's different. Believe me, if romance was not part of the manga, then i guess Sakura trying to get Sasuke's love is ALL A RED HERRING.Then chapter 284, 296, 297 and etc are all red herrings! Just a plot device to move the story along, Naruto's alot more realistic than most Shounen themed mangas.

#65 pal2002

pal2002

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:45 PM

Confessions, kisses, sure. Nothing more romantic than that I'm afraid. And yes, 3ddy Sakura DID agree to go on a "date" if only Naruto paid (which has some implications). That technically is filler, but you're right, it certainly shows the closer relations in part 2.
As much I'd love how Kishi's added this 3rd dimension into his story, it's still not turning into a soap opera anytime soon.

#66 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 07 February 2008 - 10:02 PM

Romance is perfectly possible in a Shonen Manga. Ranma, Touch, Kimagure Orange Road, Oh! My Goddess, Video Girl Ai... are romantic comedies and are Shonen Manga.

Now... How do I think it'll happen, if it happens? Right now I think Sakura isn't aware what she feels about Naruto. I don't think she has dwelt on it, and maybe she doesn't want. So, I think she can need a strong shock. Something like Naruto almost dying in front of her (That's what took for Ranma finally admitting he was in love with Akane).

And after what has happened with Jiraiya... maybe Tsunade gives her advice.

Now, I don't hope many romantic moments. Romance in Shonen isn't unheard of, but Naruto doesn't relies heavily on romance. But we'll see.

And yes, 3ddy Sakura DID agree to go on a "date" if only Naruto paid (which has some implications). That technically is filler, but you're right, it certainly shows the closer relations in part 2.

I don't understand. Why is that filler? That scene happened in the manga. huh.gif

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#67 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 15 February 2008 - 09:47 PM

I sort of think that Naruto will go off by himself to avenge Jiraiya while Sakura is looking after a possobly injured Sasuke from the battle against his brother. Sakura will realize that her place is beside the one she loves, Naruto and show up to rescue him when the battle is hottest.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#68 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:06 AM

posted these elswhere but I'll repost them here. My responces to Kamdens DA journal

I may ahve apossible scenario in mind. bare with me a moment.

What if After killing Itachi and Snake killing Kisami. Itachi reveals the identity or pein and Tobi to Sasuke as well as certain plans Akatsuki has for Naruto. Kakashi confronts Tobi and reveals how he has the Mangekyo Sharingan. then Tobi escapes.

In the mean while those plans bare fruit as teams 7 and 8 return to konoha only to have Naruto arrested on trumped upc harges of some sort (possibly relating to the KN4 incident) Danzo uses the information he recieved form Kabuto to make this happen and to Precipitate an attakc form the sound to begin his root takeover.

Sasuke returns with Snake at a crucial moment and helps to turn the tide thus earning ((a shot at)) his redemption.

Sakura at this moment takes her time to confront Sasuke who reveals that ot was Naruto at the bench all along. A flood of emotion demands That Sakura confront Naruto. But Before she can in a hart breaking moment We find Naruto gone kidnapped secretly by Akatsuki during the fight.

Team 10 and the Rookie 9 as well as perhaps The Suna Shinobi all converge on tsunade to hear all the plans and story laid out in full.

The entire group then heads otu on a rescue mission to save the last of the Jinchuriki before he is killed.

They arrive barely on time to stop the extraction leaving Sakura to heal a sorely wounded naruto. after a pained but joyful reunion Team 7 confronts pein and lays a whuppin on him that probably in a spectacular fight that probably covers 6 issues minimum.

Naruto himself (hey he is the hero) ends pein with the most pwoerful Rasenshuriken he can muster. the damage done to him is seriosu near fatal leaving Sakura to or possibly Tsunade and shizune and ino to all contribute to his healing.

When he wakes in a scene similar to gaaras rescue he finds himself surrounded by friends and those who recognize him. more importantly he finds himself in the arms of the woman he loves.

when they return to konoha they find it being rebuilt but also they find a huge crowd who when they see Naruto cheers tremendously for him.

a flash forward reveals a similar crowd cheering for the new hokage and his wife who with a little playful banter help close out an amazing ride

And the follow up comment

Roots most likely contribution well be as an inside force that helps to open konohahs defences to attack. Much as Yura did for Akatsuki.

Theyll also possibly be used to arrest people such as tsundade, Shizune, some of the councel etc. who would stand in the way of Danzous takeover.

it well also be root that well Arrest Naruto for being a danger. Danzou well use Sais report on the incendent at the bridge, as an excuse for trading the Jinchuriki to Akatsuki as a bargaining chip for power.

it is roots involvement that well enable Sasuke and snake to make their rescue thus gaining ((A shot at)) Sasukes redemption.

I too love the idea of a Naruto rescue mission to show that for once our hero doesnt have to come to the rescue. he has friends and loved ones that well drop everything for him. His brother,the woman he loves, the woman whos like a mother to him and a all the friends and people hes influenced so heavilly. exactly as you say that is a direct theme of the manga.

Also I see the possibility that Naruto well contribute to his rescue in his own special way. By being the only Jinchuriki to actively resist the extraction process. Pein and whats left of akatsuke well be shocked that hes actively resisting and delaying the procedure by fighting it. meaning they well not be able to pull the clone trick they pulled during the gaara arc. This is where Naruto well be rescued from the process. close to death and well hear Sakuras teary eyed but firm confession of love as she heals him. He well also find a smirking Sasuke who well inform him in no uncertain terms to get off his dobe ass. Since his true brother woudlnt lay down and give up like that. A fired up Naruto then rejoins the fight at a fever pitch leading to peins defeat but at a painful cost. the Rasenshuriken levels pein and nearly everything else within a few hundred feet of him. Naruto also does this ((and this is important)) He does all this under his own power. Not the Kyubis. His eyes dont go red at all they stay that very serious blue. HE dominates the scene with sheer willpower.

this time the healing of Naruto takes much longer since Sakura is short on chakra and the wounds are nearly as serious as after the battle with orochimaru maybe even worse. this is where Ino, Shizune, and Tsunade(if alive) come into play. They all save him showing a fierce desire to save Naruto, the one constant in their lives. (themes of lover, friend, little brother, mother). this leads to all the assembled rookie 9, team gai, the suna siblings, tsunade, shizune, kakashi etc all. To confess to an unconscious Naruto how hes affected all of them. with the final confessions coming full circle to team 7 teacher first, then brother, and last Lover. all telling him hes recognized, hes wanted, and needed. he comes back and ((i hope)) shares the second kiss in the series Sakuras first.

Which finally leads to the triumphant return.

thats the direction I think Kishimoto- sensei is heading. And man I hope Im right. a_dance.gif

Edited by catsi563, 16 February 2008 - 03:08 AM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#69 3ddy

3ddy

A Fighting Dreamer

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:55 AM

Just thinking about this..

Would you people prefer a shonen with more action rather then romance? A balance? More romance then action? I would prefer a balance, but with a little more romance tongue.gif
Naruto, Sakura.

Meant To Be Together.

#70 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE (3ddy @ Feb 18 2008, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just thinking about this..
Would you people prefer a shonen with more action rather then romance? A balance? More romance then action? I would prefer a balance, but with a little more romance tongue.gif

balance, or even more action, romance in my opinion is best in small dosge.

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#71 wakatebayo

wakatebayo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:sports<br />girls<br />naruto<br />narusaku<br />video games(dont we all?)<br />FOOD<br />

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:07 PM

dunno thats up to kishi mellow.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users