776 replies to this topic

#41 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 02:58 PM

It's been a rough 24 hours for conservatives in the US.

I was very happy to read today's SCOTUS ruling!

#42 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:05 PM

LGBT marriage is now legal nationwide in USA! :)

tumblr_nqk3hfPFIC1qa9oslo1_500.gif

Edited by sushi., 26 June 2015 - 06:12 PM.

ナルサク

#43 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 27 June 2015 - 12:53 PM

Yes yay I happy that love found away ^_^
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#44 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:51 PM

Well Texas has pissed off the sumprem court today http://www.khou.com/...hold/29478081/'> http://www.khou.com/...-hold/29478081/ Though, I agree with this decisions actually.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.

#45 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:00 AM

HILLARY CLINTON 2016, BIATCHES!!

I supported Bernie Sanders but he got beaten bad in the last Super Tuesday-- Hillary winning all 5 states in one row!! <3  She's a boss.  :wibble:  :wha:  She's going to be our first female President and haters gonna hate. XD  This is what Sanders supporters and Hillary-haters get for disrespecting and underestimating the First Lady and the most qualified candidate in the race.  I also supported Obama and I'm very glad his former Secretary of State is going to succeed him.

HILLARY FTW!!  F**CK DONALD TRUMP!!  Can't wait to see the debates between them, lol.  Clinton will kick his ASS!!  DEMOCRATS, CLINTON, AND OBAMA FOR THE MOTHERF**CKING WIN, B**TCHES!!

article-2284756-184D5EDE000005DC-58_634x

I know nothing about USA politic. But I think Hillary will win it with just using the first female president.

DAMN STRAIGHT!!

hillary_clinton_2_0.jpg?itok=XhYXJDz7

CbQuZIMW8AAa5Re.jpg

CbbtPQoWAAY3qAT.jpg

SHE WINS, B**TCHES!!  ACCEPT PRESIDENT CLINTON!! :banana: :fu:  :dance: 

#46 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 02:24 PM

I'll be honest looking from the outside, the US goverment seems to be the most backward politically run country around. The President doesn't appear to have any power, most of the politicians seem to be openly bribable, Race, religion and gender still appear to be a big factor in trying to gain votes. It's depressing to think that this is the most powerful country in the world, and it seems to be the most kittened u from all developed countries.

What the heck does that mean?  Because for over 230+ years in American history, every single f**cking president in our last 43 have all been white and male.  Every single one until only recently.  So if you're saying that they're the ones who gained votes because of their race and gender, because of racist sexist America, then I agree.  It is indeed f**cked up.

But if you're saying that Obama only won because he's black, or that Hillary is only winning because she's a woman, then you are being shamefully ignorant, shallow, and bigoted.  People who think this way are denying Obama and Hillary the credit that they got to the top because of their skills, service, and dedication, saying that they only became president because of their skin and genitals is deeply racist and misogynistic.  Their race and sex were liabilities, not advantages.  And they still made it.  Give them credit, stop being ignorant.

As for the bribing thing, I agree, but not when it comes to our current Democratic candidates.  (Bernie's not even a Democrat though) Bitter sexist Bernie fanatics like to say that Hillary was "bought", that she's a "corporate puppet" to dehumanize her and discredit her because they can't fathom the idea of the First Lady getting to the top and winning most of America without it all being a set-up.  Again, this idea is deeply misogynistic and sexist.  To them Hillary is all one big conspiracy theory, completely ignoring her lifetime of service, that she was Secretary of State, Senator of New York, and a long supporter of the Democratic party and President.  She's gotten more bills passed for women's rights than any other senator yet detractors try to claim that Bernie's a "better feminist" than her which is the height of arrogance and privilege.  They even try to claim Bernie would be better for black people than Obama, that he's "done more" for them than Hillary has, completely ignoring the fact that 90% of all African-Americans and minorities are voting for Hillary.  They're not stupid, they know Obama and Hillary are the better choices, yet Bernie fanatics try to explain this by saying black people are "low-information" and are too stupid to vote for Bernie, which only proves their ignorance and conceit.

Most Bernie voters are also white and middle-class which is not a coincidence.  I'm sorry, I like Bernie personally (until he started going negative on Hillary) but most of his supporters are spoiled selfish ignorant bullies who say they'd rather vote for Donald Trump than Hillary Clinton.  Well they can go right ahead because Hillary doesn't need selfish bigots like them to win, she already has all the support she needs in America and currently the most votes out of all the candidates!!

CdyY_g5UAAAHZVS.jpg

She's even got more votes than Trump. xD  GO HILLARY!! :boogie:

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 20 March 2016 - 02:27 PM.

#47 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:33 PM

HILLARY CLINTON 2016, BIATCHES!!

HILLARY FTW!!  F**CK DONALD TRUMP!!  Can't wait to see the debates between them, lol.  Clinton will kick his ASS!!  DEMOCRATS, CLINTON, AND OBAMA FOR THE MOTHERF**CKING WIN, B**TCHES!!

Yeah, stuff like this is going to insure that this thread has a very short shelf life.

#48 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:53 PM

Yeah, stuff like this is going to insure that this thread has a very short shelf life.

QFT

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#49 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 06:06 PM

#BernieorBust

#50 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 06:18 PM

I would say Trump, and he isn't even a good candidate, but at least he understands something about economics, and he is more concerned about restoring America economy and politics rather go around patting people of minorities on the head and being politically correct while the rest of the country crumbles to dust.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#51 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 20 March 2016 - 06:25 PM

What the heck does that mean?  Because for over 230+ years in American history, every single f**cking president in our last 43 have all been white and male.  Every single one until only recently.  So if you're saying that they're the ones who gained votes because of their race and gender, because of racist sexist America, then I agree.  It is indeed f**cked up.

But if you're saying that Obama only won because he's black, or that Hillary is only winning because she's a woman, then you are being shamefully ignorant, shallow, and bigoted.  People who think this way are denying Obama and Hillary the credit that they got to the top because of their skills, service, and dedication, saying that they only became president because of their skin and genitals is deeply racist and misogynistic.  Their race and sex were liabilities, not advantages.  And they still made it.  Give them credit, stop being ignorant.

As for the bribing thing, I agree, but not when it comes to our current Democratic candidates.  (Bernie's not even a Democrat though) Bitter sexist Bernie fanatics like to say that Hillary was "bought", that she's a "corporate puppet" to dehumanize her and discredit her because they can't fathom the idea of the First Lady getting to the top and winning most of America without it all being a set-up.  Again, this idea is deeply misogynistic and sexist.  To them Hillary is all one big conspiracy theory, completely ignoring her lifetime of service, that she was Secretary of State, Senator of New York, and a long supporter of the Democratic party and President.  She's gotten more bills passed for women's rights than any other senator yet detractors try to claim that Bernie's a "better feminist" than her which is the height of arrogance and privilege.  They even try to claim Bernie would be better for black people than Obama, that he's "done more" for them than Hillary has, completely ignoring the fact that 90% of all African-Americans and minorities are voting for Hillary.  They're not stupid, they know Obama and Hillary are the better choices, yet Bernie fanatics try to explain this by saying black people are "low-information" and are too stupid to vote for Bernie, which only proves their ignorance and conceit.

Most Bernie voters are also white and middle-class which is not a coincidence.  I'm sorry, I like Bernie personally (until he started going negative on Hillary) but most of his supporters are spoiled selfish ignorant bullies who say they'd rather vote for Donald Trump than Hillary Clinton.  Well they can go right ahead because Hillary doesn't need selfish bigots like them to win, she already has all the support she needs in America and currently the most votes out of all the candidates!!

CdyY_g5UAAAHZVS.jpg

She's even got more votes than Trump. xD  GO HILLARY!! :boogie:

A lot of this diatribe is misplaced and inappropriate. His statement that you bolded was not even close to what you alleged in your first paragraph. He was talking about how politicians pander to select groups in order to gain votes. The United States, especially in recent years, practices politics by division rather than practicing politics by who is the best candidate period. There was absolutely zero reason for you to question the content of his character and attack him when you know nothing about him and gave zero effort to understand what he was saying. Your first instinct was to lash out at him, which is ironically the exact nature of the political/social system nowadays, and which is why our country is, and will continue to be as we move forward, inept.

You should probably stop resorting to instantly qualifying anyone that brings up questionable affiliation between Hilary and donors as "bitter Bernie supporters" and "misogynistic and sexist". There is a legitimate reason that people bring that stuff up, and it is perfectly reasonable. It's outrageous for you to crush people as misogynistic and sexist and bitter for simply having and opinion contrary to yours. You become no better than the people that actually are those things. People voicing that Bernie may be better for feminism than Hilary has zero to do with anything related to arrogance or privilege, and that goes for people that think he could have a bigger impact on African Americans than Obama. You don't have to be a minority (which, by the way, Bernie is) to be able to benefit minorities greatly. The fact that you try to claim a bigoted voter base for Bernie is laughable, considering the nature of his campaign itself. Similarly, your claim that those bigoted whites are also middle class is also a stretch, considering that an incredibly large portion of his voter base are millennials, and there is nothing "middle class" about millennials, given their youth.

I'm not even a Bernie supporter, I have legitimate concerns about him, but your post is incredibly unfair to a large portion of his fanbase as well as being representative of everything that is wrong with our current political/social climate.

Edited by AHK, 20 March 2016 - 07:02 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#52 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 02:44 AM

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton in the polls! 

The only place you belong, Hillary, is in jail! 

#53 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:59 AM

#BernieorBust

This sorry Azien but I'm Bernie or bust type of girl. I would love if Elizabeth Warren ran as the candidate for president since she doesn't have a ton of baggage to discredit her with.

You need Bernie supporters to win elections as such she needs win a fair election which seems unlikely this election cycle.

Edited by Ryriena, 26 May 2016 - 12:01 PM.

#54 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:33 PM

This sorry Azien but I'm Bernie or bust type of girl. I would love if Elizabeth Warren ran as the candidate for president since she doesn't have a ton of baggage to discredit her with.

You need Bernie supporters to win elections as such she needs win a fair election which seems unlikely this election cycle.

I can't take Bernie seriously. His supporters have caused more problems than I can count.

#55 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Anime/Manga - Gaming

anti Allurance

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:43 PM

I can't take Bernie seriously. His supporters have caused more problems than I can count.

You mean we stand up for what we believe in? And you actually believed everything in the media that has donated ton of dollars to Clinton's campaign.... Yup

#56 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:25 PM

You mean we stand up for what we believe in? And you actually believed everything in the media that has donated ton of dollars to Clinton's campaign.... Yup

And what do you believe in? Sanders hasn't achieved much in his life, and I can prove pretty much every single thing he says is a lie. He says he'll make college free and turn this country into some democratic socialist Valhalla when he's accomplished next to nothing in his life. Nothing is ever free, and Bernie is doomed to failure one way or another.  Granted, though, I'd prefer him over Hillary but I have to give my vote to Trump. 

And before you start trying to say he's racist, sexist or whatever, don't even bother. I can debunk every single one of those arguments like it's no one's business. 

I believe next to nothing about what the media says. The only source that's even remotely credible is FOX news, and I'm being generous by saying that. You want some real news and some common sense? Watch this guy: https://www.youtube....qEGUiBC252GHy3w

#57 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 04:53 PM

I think I cannot take seriously anyone who takes Trump seriously. :twitch: The guy is a mockery of himself.

#feelthebern, all the way :)
And of course it's like this; Sanders > Clinton > Trump

ナルサク

#58 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:12 PM

I think I cannot take seriously anyone who takes Trump seriously. :twitch: The guy is a mockery of himself.

How so? At least he isn't under FBI investigation like Hillary is. 

Argument: Trump is a racist! LIE!

Argument: Trump is sexist! LIE!

Honestly, if people would listen to the guy speak for 20 minutes and put some thought into what he says, he makes perfect sense. You don't become one of the world's richest and most successful people by being stupid. 

Hillary is a murderer. She has been involved in many, many things that should have her behind bars, but because she thinks she's so far above the law, she thinks she's untouchable.

As for Bernie, the only reason he's so high in the polls is because neither Hillary or Trump has attacked him yet. When they do attack him, his numbers will drop. The nominee is rigged for Hillary, so Bernie's wasting his time anyway. And when it comes down to Trump V Hillary...she's done for. Trump isn't going to play by her rules, and we all know how well using the "race card" or "woman card" works on him. The more people use those terms, the stronger he becomes. 

I'm not against the idea for a woman as president. I think it would be interesting. But Hillary needs to go. She's as corrupt as politicians come.

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 26 May 2016 - 05:24 PM.

#59 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:25 PM

How so? At least he isn't under FBI investigation like Hillary is. 

And I'm not even going to bother with Bernie. 

And I'm not even going to bother with Trump. If I was going to, then I would've already replied to your earlier posts.

If you want my answer just go listen to everything he's ever said, and there's the reason.

ナルサク

#60 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:26 PM

And I'm not even going to bother with Trump. If I was going to, then I would've already replied to your earlier posts.

If you want my answer just go listen to everything he's ever said, and there's the reason.

I have. Now try again :) 

He's saying the exact same stuff now as he was back in the 80's. Which means he's being truthful. The only legitimate reason I've seen why people don't like Trump is because he's putting an end to political correctness. Which is a big reason I'm supporting him. That kitten needs to go. 

Also, here's something to get those wheels turning in your head:

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 26 May 2016 - 05:28 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Politics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users