27 replies to this topic

#1 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 03:58 PM

Thought I'd share this. Tried to see if anyone else posted it, but couldn't find it so I post it here

Warning: It is a little more for adult audiences with its swearing, obscene, and other stupid nature.

http://www.shroomsda...ons.com/boruto/

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 May 2016 - 03:59 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:08 PM

Already read it. Nevertheless, its hilarious. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#3 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:45 PM

I just read the chapter and skyped lys my response for basically each page. Parody is pretty spot on.

Its literally full of WTkitteny. 

like...why does Hinata look like she stepped out of a 1920's silent movie...?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:41 PM

_hinata__boruto_the_movie_by_aikawaiicha43.png

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:43 PM

I just read the chapter and skyped lys my response for basically each page. Parody is pretty spot on.

Its literally full of WTkitteny. 

like...why does Hinata look like she stepped out of a 1920's silent movie...?

The artist can't draw her hair. Kishi had his characters hair just be standard anime hair which worked. This guy trying and failing to make realistic looking hairstyles look good in this chapter. Also they changed her outfit. She use to have a frumpy housewife look that doesn't need to really dress up. Now she has some sweater over dressed up look. So now she does look like she stepped out of the 1920's.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 May 2016 - 12:11 AM.

#6 elishalicious

elishalicious

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:09 PM

I haven't laughed that hard in a while! I love how Naruto's shadow clone came in with Himawari's birthday cake asking, "Just how old is this kitten?" Steroid Salad looking like the Shawn Oakman memes. Reminds me of Bunny from that one Powerpuff girls episode lol Everything about this beautiful creation was just pure win.

15zqerk.gif

#7 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:03 AM

The artist can't draw her hair. Kishi had his characters hair just be standard anime hair which worked. This guy trying and failing to make realistic looking hairstyles look good in this chapter. Also they changed her outfit. She use to have a frumpy housewife look that doesn't need to really dress up. Now she has some sweater over dressed up look. So now she does look like she stepped out of the 1920's.

not only that but her hair is once again a play off Sakura's design  :hehehe: 

both flat chested now too...one must wonder....

#8 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:15 AM

not only that but her hair is once again a play off Sakura's design  :hehehe: 

both flat chested now too...one must wonder....

Well considering that they stole Sakura's past in The Last, now they decided to steal her design. The conclusion that we can draw from this?

Well Sakura was, is and always will be better. She has a better past, she has a better design, she looks better, she actually is a character. She's just better.

Edited by Nostradamus, 17 May 2016 - 02:19 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#9 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:33 AM

I have a feelings Hinata flat chest is just a mistake on drawing ... i think in the next chapter her chest going to return to the way it was before.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:39 AM

Or you know, he can't draw female non-flat chest. I mean imagine Kishi doing a favor by not bringing Tsunade to the scene anymore.

#11 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:40 AM

I have a feelings Hinata flat chest is just a mistake on drawing ... i think in the next chapter her chest going to return to the way it was before.

Or bigger.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#12 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:41 AM

The mysterious inflating/deflate-gate :lmao: 

Well considering that they stole Sakura's past in The Last, now they decided to steal her design. The conclusion that we can draw from this?

Well Sakura was, is and always will be better. She has a better past, she has a better design, she looks better, she actually is a character. She's just better.

I was talking with Lys about this earlier today and all i could think was "Its like Hinata has to copy everything about Sakura just to keep Naruto."  :argh: 

Him hanging onto his old jacket and the focus of that team 7 pic, and Sakura looking at him as he ran by are just so weird. 

#13 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:43 AM

I was talking with Lys about this earlier today and all i could think was "Its like Hinata has to copy everything about Sakura just to keep Naruto."  :argh: 

Him hanging onto his old jacket and the focus of that team 7 pic, and Sakura looking at him as he ran by are just so weird. 

Can you post that panel?

CZSn9hA.jpg

#14 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:49 AM

Can you post that panel?

Yee its more like a series of panels
23.png

47.png48.png

Forgive me for the horror i posted for some unwilling eyes..

But yea its almost as though Naruto built a shrine to his past.  I dont know many people who hang up their old childhood clothing to look at all the time. 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 17 May 2016 - 02:51 AM.

#15 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:58 AM

Yee its more like a series of panels
23.png

47.png48.png

Forgive me for the horror i posted for some unwilling eyes..

But yea its almost as though Naruto built a shrine to his past.  I dont know many people who hang up their old childhood clothing to look at all the time. 

It's the only part of his life that he liked.

Also, is the new guy the only one that draws these panels or does he have help?

CZSn9hA.jpg

#16 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:00 AM

I have nooo clue...given how simple they look i'd say on his own. Looks almost like it was done in manga studio

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 17 May 2016 - 03:01 AM.

#17 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:23 AM

So you're saying Hinata uses implants? I knew they were fake all along. 

#18 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:09 AM

The problem is that this has already upset her drooling fanatics. So even if they did fix it next time they still soured their opinion of the manga so far. Also from what i recall hinata was wearing frumpy looking clothes that hid alot of her figure, and now she wearing something that really wouldn't work with a large chest.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 May 2016 - 04:16 AM.

#19 Skarrow

Skarrow

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 09:37 AM

Oh lordy those manga panels...
i thought you guys were exaggerating when you said they copied the Boruto movie frame by frame, lmao

Oh, about Naruto hanging up his old jacket like that: Japanese are sentimental people in general so it's not surprising they keep mementos, plus I wouldn't be surprised if Kishi/Kodachi put it there for "nostalgia" reasons. For the fans (or whoever is still reading this). I suppose it's a "clever" visual representation of how far Naruto has come in life.

With that said, I can't enjoy it all the same. Lacks heart.

#20 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 08:27 AM

So, are the panels above from the manga or from fanarts? It doesn't look like a production grade quality...

Is that lady who looked like Scooby-doo character (Velma?) supposed to be Hinata?

Yikes...

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users