• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#41 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:14 AM

Manga stream has chapters 312-313 up.

the climax of the commanders attack on the Urakai concludes and Tokimori Hazama reveals his past to Yoshimori and his connection to Karasumori.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#42 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:22 AM

I thought Adult Swim was airing the latest released Dub episodes like Bleach and FMA dubs?

Edited by Uzumakikage, 29 July 2010 - 02:41 AM.

#43 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:43 AM

It is. they just aired episode 9 and next weeks episode 10 is a fun one.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#44 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jul 29 2010, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is. they just aired episode 9 and next weeks episode 10 is a fun one.

Oh, okay! Thanks for the clarification.

I've been reading the manga some and it's bee pretty good so, i haven't even made it to the 100th chapter yet though. laugh.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 29 July 2010 - 05:57 PM.

#45 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 29 2010, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, okay! Thanks for the clarification.

I've been reading the manga some and it's bee pretty good so, i haven't even made it to the 100th chapter yet though. laugh.gif

No probs anytime.

just keep in mind that if your watching the anime it has 52 episodes covering the kokoburo arc. in the manga that translates to chapter 120-121 or there abouts.

everything from 120 onwards is a new arc about Karasumori and the urukai coming under attack.

Im seriously hoping theyll get going on the series and get more episodes out.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#46 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:08 AM

I really hope that the anime goes back into production. The manga just keeps getting better after the arc currently being aired. Does international popularity affect decisions regarding anime, like in the case of the continuation of Inu Yasha? I would have to think that potential licensing agreements would at least create interest. I've been looking for news and rumors, but I haven't been able to find anything.

#47 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (JG111580 @ Aug 29 2010, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really hope that the anime goes back into production. The manga just keeps getting better after the arc currently being aired. Does international popularity affect decisions regarding anime, like in the case of the continuation of Inu Yasha? I would have to think that potential licensing agreements would at least create interest. I've been looking for news and rumors, but I haven't been able to find anything.

I think popularity does affect the adaptation progress, I used to watch Rave Master and it got cut off leaving the anime unconcluded.

Seen the new dub last night and I'm not to fund of Yoshi's older brother either.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 30 August 2010 - 12:13 AM.

#48 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:24 AM

I certianly hope they will too. Id love to see yoshimoris mother in action especially given what weve seen of the latest chapters.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#49 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:35 AM

I want to see the "Rescue Tokine" arc and the Yoshimori-Yuugami leniency conversation animated. That would make for some fun episodes if production ever resumes. smile.gif

#50 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:21 PM

I just finished catching up with this series and I think it will end soon cause it seems they are wrapping everything up.
I hope this series goes on longer cause I really like the story and the whole setting! ohboy.png

#51 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:05 PM

Me too. Theyve Dubbed up to at least 26 at last count and AS had ep 16 last week.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#52 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:02 AM

Ch.321 isn't scanned yet but MS just released Ch.322

Hah, typical Yoshimori. laugh.gif I really like the way he spelled out "I Love You" to Tokine. Reminds me so much of the way Ed proposed to Winry.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#53 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:00 AM

Chapter 321 still has to be scanlated =/ anyways chapter 322 was great Yoshimori x Tokine time ftw !!

Edited by Davidos, 18 September 2010 - 10:19 AM.

#54 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:05 PM

Oh Yoshimori, you put your life on the line so many times but you still can't say it properly, this is silly shonen leads, they never learn pictureem0.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#55 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 01:00 PM

Now all he needs to do is to get a growth spurt like Naruto & Edward. pictureem0.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#56 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:49 PM

Chapter 322:

All together now... --Click here to view--
Awwwww...

It was a sweet chapter, and I've always liked the idea of Yoshimori and Tokine. Unlike a certain mangaka, Yellow Tanabe knows how to keep the romance going. wink.gif

#57 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:04 PM

Kekkaishi 323 is out !

Seems that the end is coming soon :O I wonder how the land god since he is the strongest of all..

Edited by Davidos, 29 September 2010 - 05:16 PM.

#58 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:32 PM

Apparently I found this awesome manga a little bit on the late side, but at least I was able to read it all in one go! Supposedly the final chapter, 345 is out! Now all that's left is for the scanlation and that will be the end of the series.

Though I do feel bad for Yoshimori having to lose his mother this way. He was used to her traveling around and not knowing the reason why, but to find out that it was all for their sake so that they would no longer be tied down and forced to fight ayakashi at the expense of her life is just sad.

I actually liked how the mangaka did the romance in this series and it progressed nicely with scenes thrown in every now and then from simple times to extreme (in the middle of battle) times.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#59 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:07 AM

Yeah im still waiting for and hoping that theyll launch another anime series in the vein of the first one covering the next part of the story.

the current 52 episodes cover and clean up the Kokoburo arc nicely.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#60 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:51 PM

All good things must come to an end...

Here's the final chapter of Kekkaishi. smile.gif

Kekkaishi 345

Thanks for all the good times, Yellow Tanabe. Hopefully, we'll see a new story from her sometime in the future!

I thought this nicely wrapped things up. Everything has ended, but it's also a new beginning for everyone.

Liked Hiura's smile! Poor Masamori, he's going to have be very careful around women now that Mudo seems to have found a new way to have fun. That grin was very unsettling. XD;

It was good to see the grandparents patch things up as well.

The ending with Yoshimori and Tokine left me with a warm fuzzy feeling. happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users