IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:24 AM

Bumblebee-1.jpg?ssl=1

Earlier today I picked up the bluray for Bumblebee after missing it in the theaters, and wow I'm truly blown away by what I had seen unfold within the story. I mean look my faith in the movies was on the full decline after Dark of the Moon, and then my interest completely withered with Age of Extinction  :smashy: .    Last Knight I had to watch after loosing a bet in what would win critics score on rotten tomatoes when competing with Spider-Verse... (Damn you lol). 

I will say that this movie had everything that I've been wanting to see in a transformers movie for such a long time, and it delivered 100%.  It was truly captivating and emotional! Charlie and Bumblebee are at the core of the story. 

The best thing about this movie is there aren't really cringe humor bay jokes from the previous movies, and we've actually got a female character... I'm sorry a main female lead who struggles throughout the movie, and when a payoff happens it truly is satisfying.

In case some of you didn't know originally Bumblebee was advertised as a prequel, but it has now been declared A REBOOT!!! Let me say that one more time BUMBLEBEE IS A COMPLETE REBOOT TO THE MOVIES!!

That news alone makes me really looking forward to future installments,  and based on everything I said this movie really does deserves an Amazing+ border-lining to potentially Break the Scale!

What about you guys? 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#2 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 06:06 AM

Well you convinced me to give it a try. These days I'll tell you what I thought about it.

Edit.

Just saw it. I liked it. It was sweet and it wasn't like the previous Transformers movies.

Let's see what they do next.

Edited by Nostradamus, 23 April 2019 - 03:00 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 02:18 AM

So is Bumblebee going to be the MC from now on or what? I may check it if I have time But I usually only watch movies sparingly if it is Something that I REALLY enjoy lol

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users