27 replies to this topic

#1 Miraomoi Akawarai

Miraomoi Akawarai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:44 PM

Hey everyone, first post here is one of a art request. I was wondering if someone(or multiple artists) would be up to draw scenes from my fanfiction, Cry of the Rain, my big NaruSaku fanfic, along with draw a few characters from there, showing diffrences between the manga and my fanfic.

If you'd like to give it a whirl, talk to me here via a reply to this thread.

#2 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (Miraomoi Akawarai @ May 1 2010, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey everyone, first post here is one of a art request. I was wondering if someone(or multiple artists) would be up to draw scenes from my fanfiction, Cry of the Rain, my big NaruSaku fanfic, along with draw a few characters from there, showing diffrences between the manga and my fanfic.

If you'd like to give it a whirl, talk to me here via a reply to this thread.

Hmmm.... I may be able to do that. BUT: 1. U gotta wait a month... I'm terribly sorry, it's the examination period
2. I gotta read ur fanfic! smile.gif
But I'm pretty good at drawing. If u tell me exactly what u want me to do I'll do my best. Can u describe me ur fanfic? I mean, the characters, the plot and what u want me to draw.

#3 Miraomoi Akawarai

Miraomoi Akawarai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:36 PM

Cry of the Rain -
It is set at first at when Naruto is a genin. Its all about his journey to become something powerful, which he does in part two, and thats when the fanfic kicks up, as Naruto becomes a half-demon, half-human (Hanyou), except only to be one of the most powerful of them. Its all about his fights, his triumphs, defeats, etc as he grows to accept himself as a Hanyou and prepares to save the world.

So...I can wait a month

Main Characters:
(Namikaze) Uzumaki Naruto - 17 in Part II as it is right now, Naruto is the son of the Yondaime and Kushina and besides being a hanyou has a bloodline called the Ame no Nakigoe. He has two lovers, the Kyuubi herself and Uzumaki Sakura, his wife(as of recent chapters).

(Uzumaki) Haruno Sakura - 17 as of the recent chapters, she is the lover of Naruto and his teammate. She is a powerful medic like in the anime/manga and retained her power of strength and chakra control. She is a pseudo-hanyou, marked by Naruto and sharing about 1/2 his power.

Uzumaki Shizaru - Brother of Kushina, Uncle of Naruto...This man is a OC I created to be a early mentor. He is a swordsman, formerly from Kirigakure. His blade skills are unmatched, especcially as the Gobi Hanyou. He is 32 as of part II of the story.

Want to draw:

Naruto Part II of CotR: This one might be fun/challenging. Basically, Naruto is about 6'1", with the same old hair, except for his father's bangs. But his eyes are permanently demonic(like how they are when influenced by Kyuubi in the manga/anime). His clothing is also like his father's, so something similar to the Yondaime. I'd perfer he be smiling.

Shizaru PII: Shizaru stands at 6'3", with long hair, covering the ears and down his neck. His clothing is very battle-ready. A jounin vest from Konoha, normal shinobi pants and shoes, and two katanas strapped on his back. He also has demonic eyes, per the Gobi Hanyou part.

Optional for both: One tail atleast. Naruto is a fox tail, Shizaru is a long dog tail.

I think thats what I mainly want for now. I'll wait the month that I need to.

#4 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:51 PM

OK!! I'll do my best... Do u mind if the sketches are black and white? I dunno how to draw using the computer, I like traditional sketching. I'll make them as perfect as I can! I promise biggrin.gif

ABOUT NARUTO
I'll make him using Yondaime's clothes and a lil Kyubi-infected. With demonic eyes, a scary look and a few tails and a red shadow behind him. But I think it it will be better not to make him smiling.

ABOUT SHIZARU
Oh. That's a challenge. I think this character doesn't exist, right?? So, I gotta make him myself. Hope I won't screw up. I'll do my very best

I can also draw Sakura If u want.

#5 Miraomoi Akawarai

Miraomoi Akawarai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ May 7 2010, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK!! I'll do my best... Do u mind if the sketches are black and white? I dunno how to draw using the computer, I like traditional sketching. I'll make them as perfect as I can! I promise biggrin.gif

ABOUT NARUTO
I'll make him using Yondaime's clothes and a lil Kyubi-infected. With demonic eyes, a scary look and a few tails and a red shadow behind him. But I think it it will be better not to make him smiling.

ABOUT SHIZARU
Oh. That's a challenge. I think this character doesn't exist, right?? So, I gotta make him myself. Hope I won't screw up. I'll do my very best

I can also draw Sakura If u want.

All sounds fine.

And Sakura? I dunno how she'd be diffrent, let me think on that.

#6 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:03 AM

I can do Sakura, and I'm very good at drawing Naruto. >3 I can make them look sexy!

#7 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:27 PM

Shizaru

I made a ninja with the characteristics u told me. Shall I PM u and tell me what'cha think? I may start drawing now!!!

#8 Miraomoi Akawarai

Miraomoi Akawarai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:42 PM

Sure, Sakura.

Shippuden - Alright, Feel free to try Naruto too.

I thought it through...

Sakura - Kushina hair, like long pink hair in what Kushina had from what we saw in the manga. She also has Tsunade boobs >_> XD. Her garb is up to you. She would have the same eyes, except more influenced as if Kyuubi was taking over her.
You can show a shadow from her neck that is where Naruto marked her as his first mate.

#9 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:51 PM

It sounds weird but I dunno how to attach pics at PMs... So let me post my suggestions here (I will make them look more demonic, not exactly like that)

TELL ME WHAT U THINK smile.gif

#10 Miraomoi Akawarai

Miraomoi Akawarai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:02 PM

They work for me =3

#11 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:56 PM

Which one of them??

#12 Miraomoi Akawarai

Miraomoi Akawarai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:42 PM

Fourth one, for sure.

#13 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:58 PM

Oh my goodness XD I'll start on my pics but I'm not special so they probably won't be colored, but I'll sharpen them and maybe a tint if I can :3

#14 Miraomoi Akawarai

Miraomoi Akawarai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:01 AM

Alright, cool =D

#15 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:40 AM

Ready...Set...Start!!! I may finish Shizaru until tomorrow evening!! biggrin.gif

#16 Miraomoi Akawarai

Miraomoi Akawarai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:38 PM

Awesome!

#17 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:53 PM

Shizaru is done. i will send it to you the day after tomorrow.i do not have a scanner so i will my best friend's. Is your fanfic a narusaku one? If it is i can also draw a cover for you! Ps: sakura under construction! a_dance.gif

#18 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:35 PM

Shizaru is done. i will send it to you the day after tomorrow.i do not have a scanner so i will my best friend's. Is your fanfic a narusaku one? If it is i can also draw a cover for you! Ps: sakura under construction! a_dance.gif

#19 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:52 PM

I finished drawing Sakura :3 she's pretty hot xD I'll go see if my scanner works.

#20 Miraomoi Akawarai

Miraomoi Akawarai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:57 PM

Awesome to both!

Yes, it is a NaruSaku fanfic =3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users