Naruto 485 is out at Mangastream! happy.gif

#2 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:52 PM

For a second there I thought Naruto was going to make a romantic confession. XDD
Now I'm curious of what Naruto will do instead of killing or being killed.

#3 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:53 PM

Its like the balloon got let go of and it just pooted all over the room untill it was deflated...yeah thats what this chapter felt like. i guess it was cool though.

#4 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:55 PM

WoW

Of course, we all read the translated text but reading it with the fitting pciture is a lot better.

#5 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:56 PM

I really want Sasuke to just kick Naruto's ass so bad. I mean, Naruto's core character is alot cooler then Sasuke's, and Sasuke is just a beyond terrible character. But Naruto was acting like such a schoolgirl aching for the cool guy's package this chapter. It was down right pathetic. Maybe if he got a huge ass kicking he'd get some reality slapped into him.

But until then lol@Naruto.

#6 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:59 PM

I loved this chapter. It got back to why I love Naruto, and showed it perfectly: He doesn't care about what other people think, or what anyone else wants him to do. He does what he wants because he believes in his actions.

He's finally back to being the character I love. happy.gif

#7 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:00 PM

i actually like the chapter sakura i liked in this chapter

sakura seems more sad that naruto considers sasuke a friend still

sakura really cares about him her face says it all after yelling at sasuke she then LOOkED at naruto i think

saying he still does

correct me if im wrong

also shes been sweating this whole time scared of whats going to happen next

i feel she really gave up on sasuke and only complaining to sasuke naruto hasent she never once told about what shes feeling only naruto

why do i have a crazy feeling sakura is going to save naruto next chapter

Edited by firegirl, 03 March 2010 - 09:03 PM.

#8 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:10 PM

Not a bad chapter. happy.gif Some people are complaining about Naruto's choice, but he's Naruto. What were you expecting? tongue.gif

I think his third choice is simply "break Sasuke's arms and legs and drag him back to Konoha". I'm not sure what's going to happen, Sasuke is almost exhausted and Naruto was stratched by Sakura's poisoned kunai. They'll probably keep fighting until they both collapse. Then Sakura will put Naruto's head on her lap again and give him the antidote. heheelq7.png I'd like to say Sasuke would be dragged back to Konoha, but he'll probably get spirited away by either Venus Flytrap Guy or Madara.

I wonder what Karin will choose to do?

#9 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:11 PM

I was lol-ing so freaking much at Sasuke's face on the second to last page on the last panel... he was like... hm.png listening to Naruto's nostalgia-no-jutsu ...

Okay. I can here the shonen-ai fangirls squeeeeeeaaaaaaaal fu.png Naruto's such a cute one.

Though I'm slightly confused... they had just CHIDORIRASENGANED - wutever, but on the last page they're still doing it... did that fu.png gay "I'm so happy that I met you" moment happen whilst they were doing that? Dx

Oh yeah... I should be happy about this I guess... Karin has given up on the Saaaasuke. Yay?

omg... the kunai was poisoned? Naaaaaaaruto! The people talking about that were right then.

Edited by Mugen no Neko, 03 March 2010 - 09:16 PM.

meh.

#10 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Mar 3 2010, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i actually like the chapter sakura i liked in this chapter

sakura really cares about him her face says it all after yelling at sasuke she then LOOkED at naruto i think

saying he still does

correct me if im wrong

also shes been sweating this whole time scared of whats going to happen next

i feel she really gave up on sasuke and only complaining to sasuke naruto hasent she never once told about what shes feeling only naruto

why do i have a crazy feeling sakura is going to save naruto next chapter

What I liked is that Sakura was mad at Sasuke for insuting Naruto...Of course, that doesn't say YAY, NS IS CANNON, but it show that she put Naruto before Sasuke.

As for Sakura saving Naruto, while I would like to see Sakura more involve, I think that her role is done for now.

Like I said earlier, I'm satisfied that she didn't stay weeping and react like that....maybe seeing Naruto again gave her the will to become strong again happy.gif

Edited by silverserenity, 03 March 2010 - 09:14 PM.

#11 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Mar 3 2010, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really want Sasuke to just kick Naruto's ass so bad. I mean, Naruto's core character is alot cooler then Sasuke's, and Sasuke is just a beyond terrible character. But Naruto was acting like such a schoolgirl aching for the cool guy's package this chapter. It was down right pathetic. Maybe if he got a huge ass kicking he'd get some reality slapped into him.

But until then lol@Naruto.

First off, he was referring to how he felt about Sasuke back then. Obviously, it's not much different now, but it goes to show that Naruto hasn't forgotten the impact Sasuke made on his life. And he already had reality slapped in his face; back when he fainted. While there is a chance that Sasuke might die at the end, Naruto will eventually redeem him; that has pretty much been the whole point of Part 2.

#12 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:15 PM

i feel SN is going to get trolled next chapterfu.png

but honesty naruto really needs to open his eyes it seems that kakashi and sakura has open their eyes i just hope next chapter naruto will have to see what sasuke has become because i know hes growing up i know its his way but its going to backfire

this arc seems to be about reality and mistakes

sakura to me has seen her mistakes kakashi has seen his mistakes its a matter of time before naruto sees his own mistake

Edited by firegirl, 03 March 2010 - 09:16 PM.

#13 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:16 PM

It does hurt me a little that Naruto has completely disregarded at what recently happen to Sakura, you figured the last thing he would be doing is smiling in a conversation with Sasuke. headscratch.gif

I think Naruto is also the one taking Sasuke lightly and doesn't realize how dark and power his MS is. I wonder if Naruto would still feel like he can save Sasuke if he saw Amaterasu and Susano'o. sleep.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 03 March 2010 - 09:21 PM.

#14 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:19 PM

good chapter in regards to moving the confrontation along.

Sakura gave Sasuke the same earful she gave Orochimaru about Narutos feelings. And the tender slightly sad look she gave Naruto was heart warming for me.

very curious as ot how this poisoned kunai angle will play into the confrontation

still hopeful for a bench scene resolution
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#15 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:28 PM

I would say that this chapter was good. So sasuke's plan to revive his clan is not by having uchiha babies but by killing those that tainted the uchiha clan, that just puts another nail into Sasu/Anyone.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#16 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:29 PM

SasuNaru got a big boost this chapter.

I've been waiting for this 3rd option to be revealed ever since Itachi made the proposition to Naruto in the forest.

#17 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:33 PM

I don't see that gay pairing getting a boost as a romantic couple but as a brother/friend relationship.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#18 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:40 PM

w00t.gif That was cool, I'll wait for the sleepyfans because it seemed a bit rushed but I luved it!
At the start Kakashi was like this msmack.gif

And then Sakura yelled at Sasuke, yay! And it turned out the picture of Naruto using Chidori was on purpose, to illustrate how they could've been in the other shoes. You know what, you have to hand it to Naruto, he remained pure. I expected a cliffhangar at page 13 but then that talk was good, Naruto shows why he's loveable and Sasuke shows....well....Sasuke just shows that he's a kitten. a_smashy.gif

NaruSasu is cannon! NOT!!!!

Plus now we have witnesses for this fight until whirly mask shows up. And revive the Uchiha clan no longer = SS babies so what else do you need to debunk?

Edited by Insurrection, 03 March 2010 - 09:42 PM.

#19 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:42 PM

SasuNaru didn't get a boost at all. But Naruto--->Sasuke sure did, and that's all that pairing really stands on anymore.

Anyway... argh, i'm just frustrated with the way the manga is going. Overall the plot is decent, but Naruto is just annoying me to no end.

#20 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (roninmedia @ Mar 3 2010, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SasuNaru got a big boost this chapter.

I've been waiting for this 3rd option to be revealed ever since Itachi made the proposition to Naruto in the forest.

!!! That's right, I completely forgot about that! And I completely forgot that Naruto was cut by Sakura's poison kunai... To me, for Kishimoto to mention that and not have it be a factor... would make no sense, so I think it'll definitely play a role in what happens.

Naruto, I stand by his decision to look for a different answer. The right answer may not always be the most popular one or come to the quickest resolution. I think that's what makes Naruto a strong character. But I will say, Naruto has said all this stuff before to Sasuke, and for him to say it all again is probably my only real complaint about this chapter. This time it truly falls on deaf ears, at least at VoTE Sasuke acknowledged he was strong. Maybe Naruto should tell Sasuke that ... you know, is father was the 4th Hokage who sacrificed himself for the village, dying to seal it within him, and that he has no idea who his mom is.

I'm anxious to see what his 3rd option is... hopefully it's not the 'break your bones' one again because... well, we know how well that went over last time.

And Smiter I like your thinkin about the antidote. a_thumbs.gif

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users