LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 17 August 2016 - 09:30 PM

Looking at 2016 a few manga series have come to an end.  Assassination Classroom ended earlier in the year,  Nisekoi ended a couple weeks ago, and now Bleach is going to be ending very shortly. Noticing these guys kinda got me thinking on other story's that have been completed,  and can be regarded in ones Top 5 manga/anime of all time.  So without further ado let me go ahead and bring up my Top 5 completed Manga/Anime Series:

1. O Parts Hunter (666 Satan in Japan):     

cedab2c58ff9992d7013eb398e83d84fcc58e696

I'm not sure  how many times I've said it, but this series means so much to me. It came into my life during the 3 week hiatus after Naruto Chapter 615 came out, and I remember I came across a video where someone mentioned the story was done by Kishi's younger brother Seishi Kishimoto. At that point in time I gave Kishi alot of praise for how Naruto was doing despite the flaws that can never be avoided now, and  when I heard his brother has a manga series I decided to check it out. I got to say like Naruto I fell in love with the series right from the getco it was an amazing series. If you guys have never read O-Parts Hunter:

Synopsis: it tells the story of a teenage girl named Ruby Cresent who wants to become a treasure hunter, following in the footsteps of her father. Her objective is to find O-Parts: magical items hidden in ruins which grant people fantastical powers and can only be used by an O.P.T. (O-Part Tactician). She soon meets a mysterious boy named Jio Freed who, due to having a dark, lonely past, seeks to conquer the world.

The way how Seishi writes the story, and how he develops the character is simply beautiful, and unlike Naruto there is no bs that makes you go like did they really just do that? Are you kidding me? Scew this stupid series.  Plus O-Parts Hunter does something that most shounen manga don't do, and I give my respects to Seishi for doing that. Seeing the journey of Ruby Cresent and Jio Freed was one of the best stories I've ever read, and it gets better and better the more I reread it.  Plus it's only 75 chapters long.  

Unfornately there is no anime, and would I give anything to see an adaptation of this amazing series from an animation studio (minus the division of SP that handles Naruto, and Toei) 

2. Deadman Wonderland (Manga) 

dcb19cb1dd94a08128656b492781c15b.jpg

It's actually funny this series came into my life probably a few days after the ending of Naruto because during that point I was still going through a phase of reading great to amazing series I might've missed out on because of Naruto.  One of my good friends recommended that I read Deadman Wonderland, and just from the first chapter alone I was already like what the hell just happened? Kinda like Attack on Titan, and man was I fixated on reading this series chapter after chapter that's how hooked I was reading it. Like O-Parts Hunter it felt not only unique, but also organic at the same time. I tried watching the anime, but didn't think it was that good.  So when I read the manga especially when I reached the ending I actually cried like wow it was certainly journey (a bloody one in some cases).  Similar to O-Parts Hunter you get to see Ganta Igarashi and Shirou develop as characters as well seeing how their journey unfolds as they attempt to save themselves from the hell they go through in the place known as Deadman Wonderland. The only negative is that the story does have it's moments of being grotesque and that's mainly why I placed it at number 2. 

3.  Rave Master (Manga) 

342226__rave-master_p.jpg

Now this was a series that I did originally have as my second, but after reading Deadman Wonderland it was a tough decision one I liked better. So I gave it a couple weeks, until I finally decided to give the number 3 spot.  Believe it not this series like O-Parts Hunter came into my life at the same time as O-Parts Hunter, and it was this series whee I considered OTPS as a thing and I kept getting confident my pairings would become canon. Some of you may be wondering like Hiro Mashima? The guy who does Fairy Tail with all the asspulls? Yes this is the same guy who does some of the most ridiculous things in that series, but this was his first series believe it or not He made this series before he made Fairy Tail.  I'm also going to say this right now as much as I think Fairy Tail is a great series it pales in comparison when Rave Master comes into the picture because the writing Hiro Mashima puts into the story was kinda shocking, and it's something you'd see him do when you read Fairy Tail. In fact I'll even say that Fairy Tail does have elements that come from Rave Master. There is Fanservice in Rave Master too, but its' used more appropriately, and the story is just wow when you get to see Haru's journey of becoming the Rave Master.  Unlike where Naruto ended up when his story was complete, Haru Glory's conclusion in  Rave Master was absolutely satisfactory. The only weakness Rave Master has is the art style when you begin reading it, but overtime the more you read it the more you get accustomed to what Hiro's art even seeing it evolve to how it is in Fairy Tail. It's actually Rave Master that makes me continue read Fairy Tail cause he can tell a great series despite the flaws that may come with it.  Rave Master to me is definitely an amazing series and worth the read.

4. Eureka Seven (Anime only)

1330119065.jpg

You know I  think it's funny looking at this series too because like Deadman Wonderland, I was watching it after Naruto ended, and not gonna lie It's a great series for sure, though it's got flaws to it to as any story should. The main character Renton Thurston the fourteen-year-old son of Adrock Thurston, a military researcher who died saving the world. He lives what he considers a boring life with his grandfather in a boring town. He loves lifting, a sport similar to surfing but with trapar, a substance abundant throughout the air, as the medium. He dreams of joining the renegade group Gekkostate, led by his idol Holland Novak, a legendary lifter (Yes! I wikipedia'd it haha).  So you get to see the story of how he deals with life with the way the world is, and how his world changes after meeting a girl named Eureka.  Like the other series I've mentioned it's got great characters that you can really look back on when it comes to  the retospective and the journey they embark. Plus the two main pairings in the story I at the very least consider them the equivelent to what NaruSaku and SasuKarin were and I'm kidding when I say that either.  Why number 4, it's got some cringworthy moments, but nothing hard to pass through. Despite that I really loved how it combined the genre of adventure, romance, and sci-fi making it feel unique as well,

and Finally 5..............................................................................................

Kaze No Stigma 

19140447_tKTUk.jpeg

Little Synopis: Kazuma Kannagi was the eldest son of the Kannagi family and presumed heir. However, due to his inability to use "Enjutsu" (炎術?, Blaze Technique), the power to control flames, he was considered to be useless within his family. Despite his inability to wield fire, his father insisted on him competing for the right to wield "Enraiha" (炎雷覇?, Blaze Lightning Supremacy), a powerful heirloom sword traditionally wielded by the family heir. The 18-year-old Kazuma was soundly defeated by 14-year-old Ayano Kannagi, his second cousin, and his father banished him from the family.  Four years later, he returns as a master of "Fūjutsu" (風術?, Wind Technique), the power to control wind, and with a new name: Kazuma Yagami. A good comparison would be to Zuko from Avatar The Last Airbender, but Kazuma's more mature about when it comes to his story. It was well worth the watch and I remember marathoning through it whenever I got back from college or work. Funny enough it's the one series I watched  that wasn't during the period when Chapter 615 or the final chapter of Naruto came out. I'm just going to say this right now this anime was a great series, but why put it at 5 number as opposed to Eureka Seven. It's got interesting characters and a very interesting if not great story.  I feel as if there was still story that could've been told it felt kinda incomplete and just a tad bit rushed towards the ending of the serie, but that's not to say I wasn't satisfied.  Like I said its a great series, and its worth checking out.

Anyway those are my top 5 manga/anime series,  what are yours?  

Edited by LuckyChi7, 31 January 2017 - 05:06 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 09:47 PM

OMG at you reminding me of series I watched YEARS ago. I LOVED Kaze no Stigma. I forgot about it though. I didn't lie when I told ya'll I watched so much anime when I was 14-17 that I can't even remember them all.

LOVED Deadman Wonderland as well and the story is pretty awesome. There was another manga I was reading that was similar to this but I can't remember. It's about a meteor hitting earth and giving people powers. One girl was able to go through walls and stuff. 

Rave Master was amazing and I have fond memories of it. Probably why  I love FT.

I read your #1 pick already but I can't remember much about it.

Anyways my picks are probably Shoujos that I'll have to remember that I read but Gakuen Alice is amazing and you all should read it. GREAT romance, story and characters.

gakuen-alice_5578_1.jpg?cache=1223919597

Though, Natsume( the black hair boy) kind of like Sasuke. He's everything Sasuke should be.

Edited by Luna, 17 August 2016 - 09:50 PM.

#3 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 08:29 AM

those are some cool lists. i've seen eureka seven before but it was very long time ago, so i don't remember the story. but i remember it was really good when i watched it. it's an action mecha anime with some romance involved. i'm currently watching kaze no stigma right now, it's pretty good and interesting so far. now for my top 5 is gonna be tough, i've watched so much anime but most of the ones i actually enjoy are shounen anime, so here's my list:

1. naruto (part 1) - for nostalgia reasons im gonna put this as my #1 i know the ending was a disaster but i wouldn't put this along side the ending. this was a big part of my childhood and i think was one of the big reason i got into anime in the first place.

2. dbz - again for nostalgia reasons. i know very casual, but this was also a big part of my childhood and i really enjoyed the it. the powers are exaggerated but it was really entartaining that i often find myself watching dbz fight clips that i've seen over 9000 times.

3. death note - when i first heard about this anime i did not believe the hype. i thought it was just another casual anime out there. but it blew my mind away with all the insane battle of wits i've never seen before. light is easily my most favorite character ever, i've never seen anyone as badass and clever as him except for L.

4. angel beats! - is a good anime. was funny at the beginning then got sadder as i learned more about their pasts. the last few episodes were heart wrenching and emotional especially the very last episode. it blew my mind away with extreme sadness. at that point i could not remember any anime that made sad or depress for weeks than angel beats did. i watched clannad after hearing that it's more sadder, but it didn't really made sad at all since i kind of expected that it would be.

5. yugioh duel monsters - another nostalgia that i really enjoyed in my childhood. 

1wocs1.gif

#4 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:28 PM

Number has to be Code Geauss, that was the best ending I've seen to date.

Angel Beats is another good one, a bitter sewwt one, because that end still kinda makes me sad, but it was a good ending.

Full Metal Althemist was another good ending.

I've heard good things about Eureka Seven, but just could not get into the anime, it's one of those that you know is worth watching but getting into it is a bit of a chore.

If I'm honest I'm struggling here, because Manga and Animes generally don't have great endings, it is either rushed because it's cancelled, or just falls face first into the mud because the creaters never gave it much thought. Which is understandable because for many of the mangaka their job is to keep the story going for as long as possible, they only end it when it's cancelled or they have run out of idea or just tired of the series and want a break, you get the feeling they never gave the end much thought when writing the premise for the series.

The series above all felt like they were planned to be as long as they were, and they could have continued if the creaters wanted to milking the franchise but the story came to it's natural ending and they stuck with it, which you have to respect.

iAnby7W.gif

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:35 PM

Fullmetal Alchemist. It is my only faovourite series that ended at all, much less with a Satisfactory and wonderful ending (which it DID By the way). :yes:

/uh can't think of any others at the moment cause the ending was kitten or it did not really end with a sequel or more popping up

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#6 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 10:25 PM

Just gonna leave my obligatory Pandora Hearts mention here.

Its plot is intricate and extremely well thought out, its characters are all fantastically written, its art by the end is gorgeous, and its ending is beautiful. It's criminally, criminally underrated, and deserves so much more exposure than it's gotten as of yet.

Honestly, I haven't read enough manga to concretely form a top 5, but Pandora Hearts isn't only my favorite manga: it's my favorite piece of fiction, period. And it absolutely warrants mentioning here.

EDIT: I just noticed this was a top 5 complete manga/anime thread, not just top 5 manga. Whoops.

Well then, I can definitely form a list from that. I'll come back to do that later; for now, I just really wanted to throw Pandora Hearts into the conversation and give it its due.

Edited by CloudMountainJuror, 21 August 2016 - 10:37 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#7 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:39 PM

Full Metal Alchemist. :cool:

#8 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 02:53 PM

1. Fullmetal Alchemist
2. Slam dunk

Nothing has surpassed those two in my view so far.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#9 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:42 AM

Alright, I'm finally back with a concrete top 5 completed manga/anime list! First though, I have two honorable mentions:

Psycho-Pass (season 1)

bQrk8bd.jpg

This series would very likely be in my top 5, if only its second season didn't exist. As it unfortunately does, due to the "completeness" nature of this thread, I don't think I can confidently include Psycho-Pass in my list. Even so, this series' first season is excellent all on its own, and absolutely worth watching individually. It's intelligently written with excellent pacing and interesting, engaging characters (especially its villain). If you haven't given this show a look yet, it's certainly worth one. Just disregard that pesky second season unless you're really curious. (The movie's good, though.)

Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) & Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

PjIFafg.jpg

I don't think I need to say much here. FMA didn't quite make my top 5 completed manga/anime list (though it certainly makes my top 5 anime list), but the franchise remains all-around gold, somehow having been blessed enough to receive not just one, but two fantastic anime adaptations. Each version has something truly special and unique to offer, and if you somehow haven't seen them yet...you should really get to that.

Now, without further ado, onto my main list:

#5: Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo (anime)

Oyrd1ol.jpg

If it weren't immediately clear, this series is an adaptation of the classic novel of (mostly) the same name by Alexandre Dumas. And while I can't confidently speak on its quality as an adaptation (as I haven't read the book), I can certainly testify to its quality as a standalone product. Gankutsuou's aesthetic is one of the most unique, entrancing, and frankly addictive ones out there, and I only mention that before anything else because it's the first thing you immediately notice upon watching it. I loved nearly everything about this show. Its atmosphere sucked me in (alongside its superb pilot episode, which I rank as one of my all-time favorites) and didn't let go, constantly luring me to the next episode, and the next, and the next. The story's direction isn't immediately clear, but that's not to the show's detriment; on the contrary, it uses the time it has amazingly well. The show's pacing is very deliberate, and I think it only ever benefits from it. The characters are all well-realized, and the score is very, very good; one track in particular has stuck with me since I first heard it, and firmly established two of the show's scenes as some of my favorites in anime. Excellent show all around, and one I'm very proud to own.

#4: Monster (a.k.a. Naoki Urasawa's Monster) (manga / anime)

H7xd57Q.jpg

Monster is one of the most thought-provoking series I've ever had the pleasure of watching/reading. It's a slow-burn mystery/thriller which focuses on the journey of Dr. Kenzo Tenma, a brilliant upcoming surgeon whose life is thrown into turmoil the day he decides to save the life of a young boy instead of the town's mayor. His actions have unforeseen consequences the likes of which he never could have imagined, and the series follows his journey as he searches for answers, diving further and further into the dark depths of the human mind to do so.

The thought that went into this series is nothing short of incredible; I couldn't cover all of it here if I tried. It delves into what makes a person who they are in a way I haven't really experienced otherwise, and likely never will again. The character building is some of the best I've ever seen, as are the character designs themselves (simple in design, but all clearly distinct from each other, including the very minor characters). The way the series inserts itself seamlessly into its real world setting and time period gives it a very distinct feel, and makes its story and morals all the more resonant. And, last but certainly not least: the story's central antagonist is one of the best and most intriguing antagonists ever created. No exaggeration.

If you have not yet seen or read this series, I implore you to give it a look - whether it be via the original manga, or its faithful anime adaptation. Regardless of the medium, this series, this story, is something very, very special, and it deserves all the attention it can get.

#3: Puella Magi Madoka Magica (anime)

nLkBYlE.jpg

Madoka Magica is a gem. A smooth, gorgeous, polished-to-perfection gem. When people talk about this show, a lot of the time the focus tends to be on its "surprisingly" dark turn. But really, the series is so much more than that; it's dark, yes, but only as dark as it ever needs to be. There is a subtle ray of hope that shines through, even in some of its bleakest moments. And alongside some excellent world building, smartly written characters, a breathtaking score, and a superbly executed story, it's that ray of light which makes this series truly beautiful. The more I think about it and the more I watch it, the better it gets. The word "masterpiece" comes to mind, and I think it fits the show quite nicely. Undoubtedly one of the best, most carefully crafted anime out there. I feel like I could say even more about it, but really, the show's wide reputation speaks for itself in this case. It's earned it.

(Please note that I am taking only the main 12-episode series into consideration here, as on its own it is undeniably a "complete" product. The movie sequel, Rebellion, is just an optional extension as far as I'm concerned. The show itself works remarkably well as its own unit, and it always will.)

#2: Steins;Gate (anime)

yA0TCrl.png

Simply put, Steins;Gate is the most satisfying anime viewing experience I've ever had, from both an emotional and storytelling standpoint. The series had me hooked from its very first minute, and completely immersed all the way through to its final moments. Each character was developed well enough in some way to get me to care about them, and with those feelings locked in the show took me through a thoroughly enjoyable yet emotionally draining roller coaster ride.

Now, I'm usually a "supporting character" guy. One way or another, I almost always find myself the most attached to some member of a series' supporting cast as opposed to its main protagonist. Not this time, though; Okabe Rintarou is by far the most attached I have ever felt to a main character. He's wonderfully fleshed out and terribly endearing. There are many times he'd put the biggest, dumbest smile on my face - making the conflict he inevitably endures even more affecting. That being said, Steins;Gate has two big "stars" in particular, two elements which springboard it to the heights it reaches: its main character Okabe Rintarou, and its brilliantly plotted-out story. And its the latter which makes the series amazing.

The most common complaint about Steins;Gate is that its first half is "boring". I highly disagree, but I can see why people might be inclined to say that: the first half of Steins;Gate evenly balances slice-of-life elements with gradual, intricate story setup. Nothing "happens", in the sense that the show isn't very exciting for that first portion. Now, I personally think the first half is very entertaining and well-written; otherwise this show wouldn't be my favorite anime, after all. But whether the first half works for you or not, once the second half rolls around and you see the amazing payoff the series provides, I'd be amazed if you weren't won over by the whole thing regardless. It's a wonderful experience that only becomes better and better in retrospect, and I'm happy to call it my #1 favorite anime series.

Which, logically, means that my #1 favorite on this particular list must be a manga. Gee, I wonder what it is...

#1: Pandora Hearts (manga)

Ogctz62.jpg

Yeah, it's Pandora Hearts.

Pandora Hearts isn't just my favorite manga/anime series, it's my favorite piece of fiction in general. It's heart-wrenching, extremely well thought-out, and is just an incredible achievement in storytelling. Its cast of characters might be the most strongly developed main cast I've ever seen. You get to know each of them intimately well; layers continue to peel back from them the further the story progresses, and what you find underneath only continues to impress more. The series also has the most insane plot twists I've yet been exposed to, and I mean that in the best of ways. Everything comes together like a jigsaw puzzle, pieces falling into place in ways both expected and incredibly surprising. It's clear that a ton of care went into crafting this story, and the result is a masterpiece the likes of which I never thought possible.

As you read the series, whether it's just simply amusing you, making you laugh, or dragging your feelings through the mud, it always has the best intentions in mind. Pandora Hearts is a sincere tale about what makes us human, about the bittersweet nature of reality, and about the art of storytelling itself. Buried beneath its labyrinthine web of Alice in Wonderland-inspired madness, intrigue, and just plain old fun, is a large beating heart. One that honestly cares about every one of its readers with the same passion it cares about its own characters and story.

I love this series with all my heart, and I'll never forget the impact it left on me. When I first started reading it I had no idea what lay ahead; after all, it seemed to begin fairly unassumingly (despite the tons of foreshadowing jam-packed into its opening chapters). Now, 104 chapters later, it's left a permanent mark, one I wouldn't be able to erase even if I wanted to. And that is why the Pandora Hearts manga is my #1 completed manga/anime series of all time. I implore you, if you have any potential interest in it at all, please give it a chance! It's a manga/anime classic just waiting to happen, I'm certain of it.

Phew! And with that, my list is done. Not gonna lie, that took way longer than I thought it would. I hope whoever read through all of that (if anyone did) got something out of it. Either way, at the very least I got to talk a lot about series I love. :happy:

Edited by CloudMountainJuror, 25 August 2016 - 09:26 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#10 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:37 PM

My top 5 I will post it little by little because all of it would be too much.

Before begin my top 5 I have to mention that my all time Anime are Digimon and Saint Seiya, they are finish yet and still alive. They were my first shows and anime and always will.

Number 1:

Saint Seiya the Lost Canvas

tumblr_mymto5U5Zp1saazguo1_400.gif

A Holy War, from ancient mythology, where the Goddess Athena and Hades have fought against each other while defending the earth repeatedly over the span of 200 years. The story takes place in 18th century Europe, 243 years prior to the original "Saint Seiya" Three small children, Tenma, Alone, and Sasha have all shared a very happy childhood together. Tenma who is quite aggressive but upstanding has moved to Sanctuary to become a saint. It is there that he is reunited with Sasha who is the sister of Alone and learns that she is the reincarnation of Goddess Athena. Alone, who is kind, gentle and loves painting was chosen for the body of enemy King Hades. Tenma eventually becomes a saint of Pegasus and engages in a fierce battle with his best friend Alone, the King of Hades. Pegasus Tenma, King Hades, and the Goddess Athena and through the twist of their 3 fates merge together which unfolds a prologue to the original Saint Seiya.

By: Anime TMS and Manga, Shiori Teshirogi.

This is a spin off of Saint Seiya original series most correct is another story besides Saint Seiya Next Dimension Arc. The story is complete, but the anime not yet. The hope that TMS can do arraignment to give us the last part. 

This series split the fandom some fanboys think that is the best even than the original. Yes it has good animation and the manga is a good art and story. I recommend this one and may be reading this you will interesting in the original Saint Seiya.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#11 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:37 AM

Number 2:

Clannad:

tumblr_o8tvuscEeO1u8so2uo1_1280.gif

Tomoya Okazaki is a delinquent who finds life dull and believes he'll never amount to anything. Along with his friend Sunohara, he skips school and plans to waste his high school days away.

One day while walking to school, Tomoya passes a young girl muttering quietly to herself. Without warning she exclaims "Anpan!" (a popular Japanese food) which catches Tomoya's attention. He soon discovers the girl's name is Nagisa Furukawa and that she exclaims things she likes in order to motivate herself. Nagisa claims they are now friends, but Tomoya walks away passing the encounter off as nothing.

However, Tomoya finds he is noticing Nagisa more and more around school. Eventually he concedes and befriends her. Tomoya learns Nagisa has been held back a year due to a severe illness and that her dream is to revive the school's drama club. Claiming he has nothing better to do, he decides to help her achieve this goal along with the help of four other girls.

As Tomoya spends more time with the girls, he learns more about them and their problems. As he attempts to help each girl overcome her respective obstacle, he begins to realize life isn't as dull as he once thought.

This anime has comedy, romance and mystery. This anime is a shoujo, but is not so sappy like others yet some of the story that you will see and they are going to make you cry, just 9 episodes and you will need a tissue. The series have alternative endings.

One thing, in my opinion the manga is bad you better watch the anime. There is another manga that completes one of the alternative stories, but careful is very sad. 

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users