• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Emb3rs

Emb3rs

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Hi I'm Emb3rs, I'm new to the Anime world having only watched Attack on Titan and Naruto. I support NaruSaku and enjoy reading the fanfictions and discussions so i hope to learn more from this fandom.

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:44 PM

So recently i decided to go back and continue watching Naruto Shippuden. I took a break back in December because i honestly was butt hurt and disappointed with how the series went. In that time i got a chance to watch all types of anime and now i can say their is worse out there. So instead of leaving it unfinished i looked up the canon episodes to Naruto and continued. Little did i know how many fillers their are. I figured that the anime had gotten pretty far but it was only a couple of episodes ahead of where i had stopped and considering i used to watch dubs, i thought this is going to take a while now that I'm watching subs. It annoys the hell out of me how much they're milking this show, but i guess i shouldn't be too surprised considering how popularity persuaded some of the outcomes Kishimoto, or his team, decided to make canon.

I really hope they close it as soon as they have enough chapters of Boruto to start that anime or else its gonna be a long time before i decide to continue watching. Something tells me that they aren't going to do that though. They really wanna get all they can for this series so I'm starting to think they will be going back and forth with new Boruto anime while still giving us fillers for Naruto.

I'm not even interested in the Itachi filler arc anymore, which is something i would have begged for back when i was a big fan of the series. Even the annoying Naruto fans that praise this Anime/Manga are getting pissed.

#2 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:51 PM

Proably by the time my nephew is playing for the NBA which is 20 years from now. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#3 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:36 PM

giphy.gif

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:04 AM

The problem is they are stalling. Let face they are at kaguya battle right now. So if they just did what was in the manga. They would be done in a year, at best. The reason they are stalling is that Naruto despite everything else is still their money maker. It's a shadow of it's former self true but they currently don't have anything out that can replace it. So they are putting in as much filler as possible now to stall ass long as possible. Either until they have a hit anime that can replace Naruto or until the bolt manga is far enough in that they can make an anime off it.

#5 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:28 AM

giphy.gif

Indeed.

Better this than making their way to Burrito and co.? Right?

#6 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:25 AM

It's just like when Mister President arrive ... they need to roll a red carpet for him all the way to the building. It's just like that.

They need to roll the red carpet from chapter 700 (and all of its accessory TL,Novel,Boruto Movie) all the way to (until) Boruto spin-off / manga when it is ready to launch/airing.

They need to keep the fans in the seat belts and keep the roller coaster going, if they stopped the roller coaster now, they afraid people will leave and by the time the new manga arrive no one wants to read it anymore.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#7 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:05 AM

It's just like when Mister President arrive ... they need to roll a red carpet for him all the way to the building. It's just like that.

They need to roll the red carpet from chapter 700 (and all of its accessory TL,Novel,Boruto Movie) all the way to (until) Boruto spin-off / manga when it is ready to launch/airing.

They need to keep the fans in the seat belts and keep the roller coaster going, if they stopped the roller coaster now, they afraid people will leave and by the time the new manga arrive no one wants to read it anymore.

What there to read? The fans they kept only care about the pairings anyways.

#8 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:31 AM

When Studio Perriot runs out of money. 
Honestly, the only thing that's making them money and keeping Naruto afloat is the NH/SS fans.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#9 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:07 PM

When Studio Perriot runs out of money. 
Honestly, the only thing that's making them money and keeping Naruto afloat is the NH/SS fans.

i read that the reason why pierrot and toei can continue with their less than professional styles are because they make their money from tv viewers, like the sunday morning kind for kids. that's why they don't need to do good animations like other studios (e.g. bones) because they don't make most of their money from blue ray cd sales.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#10 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:14 PM

If they're stalling so that the Boruto manga will get enough chapters then why not adapt the novels that came out between 699 and 700?

#11 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:30 PM

There could be several reasons. When will the fillers ends? When will Naruto as a franchise end?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#12 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 16 March 2016 - 09:24 PM

If they're stalling so that the Boruto manga will get enough chapters then why not adapt the novels that came out between 699 and 700?

they're doing that right now. there were two itachi novels lul..

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#13 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:52 PM

That's what their doing right now. As far as i know and what SP are claiming this current filler is based of a recently released Itachi novel. That was know mainly for taking the insestual feelings of the uchiha too far.

#14 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 17 March 2016 - 10:40 PM

And they said in the past that there will be no fillers, the anime will continue based on the manga.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#15 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:22 PM

So recently i decided to go back and continue watching Naruto Shippuden. I took a break back in December because i honestly was butt hurt and disappointed with how the series went. In that time i got a chance to watch all types of anime and now i can say their is worse out there. So instead of leaving it unfinished i looked up the canon episodes to Naruto and continued. Little did i know how many fillers their are. I figured that the anime had gotten pretty far but it was only a couple of episodes ahead of where i had stopped and considering i used to watch dubs, i thought this is going to take a while now that I'm watching subs. It annoys the hell out of me how much they're milking this show, but i guess i shouldn't be too surprised considering how popularity persuaded some of the outcomes Kishimoto, or his team, decided to make canon.

I really hope they close it as soon as they have enough chapters of Boruto to start that anime or else its gonna be a long time before i decide to continue watching. Something tells me that they aren't going to do that though. They really wanna get all they can for this series so I'm starting to think they will be going back and forth with new Boruto anime while still giving us fillers for Naruto.

I'm not even interested in the Itachi filler arc anymore, which is something i would have begged for back when i was a big fan of the series. Even the annoying Naruto fans that praise this Anime/Manga are getting pissed.

Who knows? I definitely don't care enough to think about it. Honestly though this is EXTREMELY odd behaviour if the series was SO GOOD AND SUCCESSFUL lately, no?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#16 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:39 PM

And they said in the past that there will be no fillers, the anime will continue based on the manga.

They said that before the ending happened. At that time.They probably thought that ending with nH wouldn't have that much of a negative effect on the fanbase. They must have figured they could have wrapped up the story. Then simply wait for the bolt manga to get far enough along for them to make an anime off it, to get back on the milking train. But the ending and everything after that had such a negative effect on the fanbase and they lost soo many viewers. That they must be fearing that if they don't keep Naruto going till their ready for bolt. That the remain fans would lose interest and watch other anime instead of bolt.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 March 2016 - 11:48 PM.

#17 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 02:17 AM

So recently i decided to go back and continue watching Naruto Shippuden. I took a break back in December because i honestly was butt hurt and disappointed with how the series went. In that time i got a chance to watch all types of anime and now i can say their is worse out there.

*spits out coffee on my computer*

Really? You honestly think there is worse anime than Naruto? So far, all the anime i have watched, even if I hated it, was far leagues above Naruto at this point.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#18 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:35 PM

*spits out coffee on my computer*

Really? You honestly think there is worse anime than Naruto? So far, all the anime i have watched, even if I hated it, was far leagues above Naruto at this point.

There are plenty of anime that are worse than Naruto despite the ending. I've been a anime fan since I was fifteen and I can honestly say I've seen anime that would make Naruto look like Cowboy Beebop or FMA

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:38 PM

Yeah, there are bad ones.

#20 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:11 PM

Naruto just a 5-8.5 (depending on the arc) show with a terrible ending. There are far worse shows out there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto Shippuden, anime, end?, Boruto

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users