3147 replies to this topic

#3141 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,350 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 06:10 PM

Well not that I care but It is only a matter of time before they go straight back to fillers. How pathetic that it is that it takes them 5 years to actually get to the story content and the story is still not for ahead enough for them to animate a good chunk of it. But again, I've no kittens to give  because I'm not impressed by the manga already, so why would I waste my time watching it?

Honestly, if I was in charge of their anime planning I would go through the richie rich arc, continue into the meeting nail arc, and then use the filler time then to expand as much as possible Nail and Bolt bonding.The problem is once they get into Nail by how that story is written it pushes the story forward because it makes clear that events are happening very quickly one after the other.

Oh and Samurai 8 has ended now.

#3142 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,778 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 07:42 PM

Yeah I heard.

And yeah obviously fillers between the actual arcs is most ideal and keeps the plot at a decent pace. How you would lay things out makes perfect, but let's not forget what idiots are running this show. After all, during the war arc the stupid @$$ filler episodes came in at the most random and inconvienient times and also when the need for them had long past so the dysfunctional pacing is hardly surprising. But yeah, more effort would be well spent on filler episodes that expanding on things like Boruto and Kawaki making an actual bond and giving more depth to existing characters. Eh who knows? they may actually do that in the future.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3143 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,350 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 01:03 AM

Yeah I heard.

And yeah obviously fillers between the actual arcs is most ideal and keeps the plot at a decent pace. How you would lay things out makes perfect, but let's not forget what idiots are running this show. After all, during the war arc the stupid @$$ filler episodes came in at the most random and inconvienient times and also when the need for them had long past so the dysfunctional pacing is hardly surprising. But yeah, more effort would be well spent on filler episodes that expanding on things like Boruto and Kawaki making an actual bond and giving more depth to existing characters. Eh who knows? they may actually do that in the future.

They be forced to do more filler no matter what, but if they do Richie Rich's story and then go back to filler. Its just going to seem like another filler arc among that dozens they had so far. They need to continue to at least Nail.

#3144 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:28 PM

Wow, they're people who honestly expect Kishimoto to come back to this dumpster fire of a series (that he deliberately left in the hands of others because he was sick of Naruto) now that he has no other projects to "distract" him.  They truly don't understand that he wants nothing to do with the franchise anymore.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#3145 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,061 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 26 March 2020 - 02:10 AM

Wow, they're people who honestly expect Kishimoto to come back to this dumpster fire of a series (that he deliberately left in the hands of others because he was sick of Naruto) now that he has no other projects to "distract" him.  They truly don't understand that he wants nothing to do with the franchise anymore.

I am one of those people honestly. I do not want him to do over Naruto. Just fix all of his mistakes and do it the way he wanted it to be done.

dpz5lt.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#3146 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,350 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 03:28 AM

Well, it is part of their weird mindset they gotten themselves into in order to try and justify why Boruto is good/great or how it fine it only has some minor flaws. The thing is their is no fixing Boruto. The story is playing the same beats that Naruto did with the SNS conflict, they have to deal with the slow pacing of the manga, and it already been going for what 3 maybe 4 years now.

What kishimoto is probably doing right now is probably wondering where Samurai 8 went wrong and how can he make his next manga work. Honestly, if people want to do him a kindness either send him a letter or do a youtbue video pointing out what were the flaws of Samurai 8, as well as what was good, and how he could improve for the next one.

#3147 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,548 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 05:46 AM

It is the hell he created.

He will forever be known as "the creator of Naruto." It was his gift and now it has become his curse.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3148 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,778 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:41 PM

What they ALSO don't understand is that that actually fans that gave their money and time to Naruto want nothing to do with this garbage either :zaru:

I sure as hell do not :superior:

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 March 2020 - 09:48 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, Boruto, anime, Next Generation, Studio Pierriot

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)