Close
Photo

Whats your OTP now that NS was given the pipe?

• Please log in to reply
1514 replies to this topic

#81 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:12 AM

Completely ignoring shipping, she seems to be hated by many people. She wasn't the best female character I've personally encountered, but I still loved her.
Sesshomaru? He was too busy playing the role of Rin's father XD

I like Kagome, I think she's a very relatable character. XD
Speaking of Sesshomaru and Rin, I think the romantic pairing of them is really disgusting. Didn't he adopt her as his kid or something? XD

#82 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:20 AM

I like Kagome, I think she's a very relatable character. XD
Speaking of Sesshomaru and Rin, I think the romantic pairing of them is really disgusting. Didn't he adopt her as his kid or something? XD

People shipped Sesshomaru and Rin?! That's like Usagi Drop- though not even half as bad. He pretty much adopted her in my eyes. He went insane when she *spoiler*                died.

I fail to see why some people need to turn this into a romantic relationship when parental love and be just as great, especially someone as Sesshomaru.

Edited by trang95, 10 May 2015 - 01:35 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#83 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:32 AM

People shipped Sesshomaru and Rin?! That's like Usagi Drop- though not even half as bad. He pretty much adopted her in my eyes. He went insane when she *spoiler* died. I fail to see why some people need to turn this into a romantic relationship when parental love and be just as great, especially someone as Sesshomaru.

I've been spoiled :argh:

#84 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:35 AM

I've been spoiled :argh:

:hm:

Edited by trang95, 10 May 2015 - 01:35 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#85 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:39 AM

He went insane when she *spoiler*                died.

Thanks for spoiling me Trang. Thanks a lot. Just kidding, I don't really give a kitten about Inuyasha and it's not like I didn't expect any spoilers. XD

#86 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:43 AM

Hmm, hmm, I wonder what this reminds me of... :hm:

heh for sure...

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#87 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:44 AM

Thanks for spoiling me Trang. Thanks a lot. Just kidding, I don't really give a kitten about Inuyasha and it's not like I didn't expect any spoilers. XD

Since you don't give a kitten about Inuyasha: She gets revived again XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#88 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:54 AM

Hmm, hmm, I wonder what this reminds me of... :hm:

although even though they gave onto the hate i give them credit for making korra and mako stronger characters that inspire eachother

#89 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:21 AM

Oh, really :chuckle:?

You did this to me :hm:

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#90 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:26 AM

You did this to me :hm:

You're welcome :fu:

I've grown to appreciate that couple a lot more as I've caught up with most current chapter now. When I first caught up with the manga, only 50+ chapters have been released, so there wasn't too much romance from both sides (not that I was into shipping too much right after Naruto's ending). But yeah, now HakxYona is undeniably obvious- more of these two together pls!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#91 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:36 AM

You're welcome :fu:
I've grown to appreciate that couple a lot more as I've caught up with most current chapter now. When I first caught up with the manga, only 50+ chapters have been released, so there wasn't too much romance from both sides (not that I was into shipping too much right after Naruto's ending). But yeah, now HakxYona is undeniably obvious- more of these two together pls!

Still trying to catch up :cry: I wanna see the current chapter!

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#92 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:03 AM

Nowadays it takes alot out of me to have an OTP  (aside form TouKen) after NS, but after getting a chance to read Kingdom Hearts The Novel which is the first game in novel form (yes i've never played the games) and since I know own a xbox 360 and Xbox One I figured I'd read the series to understand everything since Kingdom Hearts 3 is also coming out on the Xbox One which is surprising actually. Anyway the point is as I was reading the novel and as it progressed there was just something about these two characters that got me hooked by the ending and made me said "Those two it just needs to happen.

It's obvious, but my new OTP is SoKai from Kingdom Hearts. 

KH1-sora-restored.jpg

Edited by LuckyChi7, 10 May 2015 - 04:39 AM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#93 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:26 AM

Nowadays it takes alot out of me to have an OTP  (aside form TouKen) after NS, but after getting a chance to read Kingdom Hearts The Novel which is the first game in novel form (yes i've never played the games) and since I know own a xbox 360 and Xbox One I figured I'd read the series to understand everything since Kingdom Hearts 3 is also coming out on the Xbox One which is surprising actually. Anyway the point is as I was reading the novel and as it progressed there was just something about these two characters that got me hooked by the ending and made me said "Those two it just needs to happen.

It's obvious, but my new OTP is SoKi from Kingdom Hearts. 

KH1-sora-restored.jpg

lol i knew it would be

#94 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:14 AM

lol i knew it would be

Me too. I know Nomura won't screw that up unlike that writer that we all know and hate.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#95 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:46 PM

MinaKushi!

Y7B6ZRW.png

#96 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:48 PM

NS still remains one of my top OTPs in anime and manga, guys. I got others, and some of 'em ain't even canon like NS isn't! :3 But the fanon for 'em is much more rewarding by far.

#97 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:41 PM

NS still remains one of my top OTPs in anime and manga, guys. I got others, and some of 'em ain't even canon like NS isn't! :3 But the fanon for 'em is much more rewarding by far.

Sometimes fanon is better than canon.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#98 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:17 AM

It's still NS, ShikaTemari with her not being reduced to a housewife, and NejiTenTen, while some Rock Lee x TenTen.

Harry Potter fan Pairings

Harry x Cho, Harry x Ginny, Harry x Hermione, Ron x Hermion, Draco x Hermione,

Avatar the last air bender -Kora
Zuko x Katara
Mako x Kora
Katara x Aang
Sokka x Suki
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#99 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:59 AM

I'm liking these two from FMA:

Riza-Hawkeye-Roy-Mustang-screencaps-FMAB

Not my top OTP yet but they are cute. xD

#100 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 10:33 AM

Jaune/Phyrra RWBY- they are what NS should have been before Kishimoto ruined it.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users