3333 replies to this topic

#2501 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 11:20 PM

Why would they change slots with Pokemon? 

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2502 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 04 September 2018 - 11:29 PM

You want news? I ain't got any, but I got some screenshots:

Whats with that yoda like hover device oniki has?

#2503 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:21 AM

Why would they change slots with Pokemon? 

Ask someone who knows about Japanese time-slots. Either Boruto doing well or they want to push pokemon back so kids can watch it later. Or SP was more willing to pay for it then OLM.

Whats with that yoda like hover device oniki has?

He has the power to levitate, remember? He is probably doing that on his own...also Star Wars is popular in Japan.

#2504 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 02:49 AM

wasn't there a panel of the boruto manga showing they added in something like a lightsaber in boruto

#2505 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 03:12 AM

wasn't there a panel of the boruto manga showing they added in something like a lightsaber in boruto

Yes, the anime hasn't gotten to that point yet. It on my guess another year of filler.

#2506 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 05 September 2018 - 12:06 PM

Yes, the anime hasn't gotten to that point yet. It on my guess another year of filler.

Probably since a monthly manga usually only has enough content to do a 52-65 episode series

#2507 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 03:27 PM

Probably since a monthly manga usually only has enough content to do a 52-65 episode series

In another manga maybe but? Well, what have I been complaining about the manga for about two years now? Wasted chapter, terrible pacing, and very little has happened over that time especially one that has a weekly anime nipping at its heels.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 September 2018 - 02:22 AM.

#2508 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 04:32 PM

Remind me again how the first series used to be so popular that it was at the top three manga with One Piece and Bleach. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2509 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 04:45 PM

Remind me again how the first series used to be so popular that it was at the top three manga with One Piece and Bleach. 

Right? I remember so many people calling them "The Big 3". Too bad the only one that's still any good is One Piece. Bleach became terrible after the Aizen arc and we all know what happened to Naruto.

#2510 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 02:28 AM

Lucky, and lack of competition.

Right? I remember so many people calling them "The Big 3". Too bad the only one that's still any good is One Piece. Bleach became terrible after the Aizen arc and we all know what happened to Naruto.

I re-watched bleach a few months back it honestly better seeing it again all at once. It doesn't have enough content per chapter to make it weekly, but read several chapter at once, and its quite good.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 September 2018 - 02:28 AM.

#2511 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:39 PM

Boruto Episode 72 "Mitsuki's Will"

The ninja assigned to the Hidden Leaf Gate are attacked, and Mitsuki disappears. Boruto and Sarada are unaware of this when their scheduled mission is suddenly canceled. Worried, the two start searching for their teammate. When they learn that all the jonin have been summoned by the Hokage, they set out to find out what's going on.

Boruto Episode 73 "The Other Side of the Moon"

Looks like next week will be about toneri and the ootsuki clan.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2512 NaruSaku122

NaruSaku122

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 04:06 PM

i saw a clip on Youtube that Tsunade is back. Is she back for good or just a ``guest`` appearance

#2513 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 04:28 PM

I saw this on tumblr :

tumblr_pen135lHVM1ttcqd1_540.png

Source : https://purpleheroin...-daughter-right

The settings , the sunset , atmosphere , etc , reminds me of when Jiraya say goodbye to Tsunade just before he was going to Amegakure (hidden village of rain) to fight Pein. But the conversation reminds me of that scene when Sasuke is about to leave Konoha to go to Orochimaru's and she meet Sakura on his way and knock her unconscious. Can't say for sure if this is romantic or not because i don't watch it therefore i don't know the whole story , but apparently it has something to do with Mitsuki gone missing ...

Edited by Yyubie, 06 September 2018 - 04:34 PM.

#2514 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 05:42 PM

i saw a clip on Youtube that Tsunade is back. Is she back for good or just a ``guest`` appearance

Most likely; Guest. but who knows.

I saw this on tumblr :

Source : https://purpleheroin...-daughter-right

The settings, the sunset, atmosphere, etc, reminds me of when Jiraya say goodbye to Tsunade just before he was going to Amegakure (hidden village of rain) to fight Pein. But the conversation reminds me of that scene when Sasuke is about to leave Konoha to go to Orochimaru's and she meet Sakura on his way and knock her unconscious. Can't say for sure if this is romantic or not because i don't watch it therefore i don't know the whole story , but apparently it has something to do with Mitsuki gone missing ...

They are most likely are drawing from those scenes to push BS. So yes it is intended to be romantic. Also they are drawing on Naruto leaving the village to rescue Sasuke scene; ie promise of a life time.

This is probably also about the young surpassing the old by having this be anime bolt's "Return Sasuke to the village story," (When we all know that going to be Nail) where after some struggle he actually gets him to return to the village.

To me this is a non-story since Cups exist to kiss Bolt's ass, and he still there in manga, which the anime still has to follow. But for the anime people I guess this probably is groundbreaking to them.

#2515 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 04:37 AM

I got this in my recommendation (as always for watching NS video :argh: ) , that explain a lot of things about the image i just post up there.

I gonna explain it to those who interested but don't want to watch it (still i'm bad at english so better just watch it).

There's a bunch of guy attacking Konoha's guard (and kill them) , they wearing a mask (like Haku's maks). During the investigation on whose behind this attack , Boruto and Salad waiting for Mitsuki to do some mission , but Mitsuki just didn't come so they decide to go to his house but he is not there either. Boruto and Salad ask their friends if they saw Mitsuki but none of them saw him , so they decide to go to the hokage office and asked borutos dad. There's a lot of guard and jounin ninja , Boruto and Salad did a little bit of sneaking to hear what's going on and they heard that a group of unknown ninja just attack Konoha. During the higher ups meeting , Tsunade return and i'm surprise she didn't know anything at all about the current situation. They ask Ino to use her mind jutsu to look into the dead konoha guard and she saw Mitsuki. Most higher ups in the room instant said that Mitsuki is traitor , but Tsunade then ask Naruto who is Mitsuki , and it looks like most of the people in there don't know who is Mitsuki either. Borutos dad said that Mitsuki is Orochimaru son , Tsunade instantly get's angry she said that Orochimaru cannot be trusted .... and the elder (Homura and Koharu) mention that Orochimaru in the past attacked Konoha and killed the third. And then Boruto and Salad on the river bank talk about Mitsuki , Boruto refuse to believe he is a traitor and he still have faith in him , while Salad seems to agree with everyone that he is a traitor. And then of course that image up there happening , Boruto finds Mitsuki summoning white snake , Mitsuki speak through the snake and said that he leave of his own free will. But even after hearing that Boruto still in denial and he decide to go search for Mitsuki and confirm it from his own mouth , on his way at night when hes about to leave , he meet Salad , Boruto explain he just get message from Mitsuki. Salad ask boruto "What did he say ? does that mean he leave of his own free will?" , boruto said "Maybe" , both of them then leave Konoha to search for him.

Couple of things that i think should be noted :

- Boruto and his dad is the only one who still believe in Mitsuki (Konohamaru too at first maybe because personal feelings since Mitsuki is on his team) , borutos dad even defend and trust Orochimaru ... :lmao:

- The fact that they are all strong Ninja , apparently none of them notice Boruto and Salad peeping on them so close

- Tsunade return ... with zero knowledge about almost everything , it looks like she doesn't even know Naruto letting Orochimarus free and all ...

And apparently people were angry because Tsunade's boobs is really flat ..... seriously ....

Now i think this filler arc is happening because of the insane backlash from the fans , i even see it a couple of times in tumblr. People are complain about why Orochimaru is still free and of course they are not happy with it because of what hes done and he got zero punishment. This filler arc created specifically to address that problem and to silent the hater once and for all .... and knowing the history of this story , naturally they will find a way to redeem him (might be with TNJ) and everything is forgiven.

Edited by Yyubie, 08 September 2018 - 04:49 AM.

#2516 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 07:50 AM

Pretty much what you've said Yyubie. Also this happens often in the anime. When a criticism about a major flaw in the story becomes loud enough that it can no longer be ignored SP makes an episode or arc to "address it." Some people buy their excuses, others don't. With the ending, and everything else afterwards; they have a lot of stuff to "address." 

As for why Orochimaru is still alive because he was brought back to bring back the hokages, and as a rating/sales boost. He couldn't be killed before the story ending. So, he was let go because shounen stories rarely allow for executions of villains, and this is worse in Naruto due to that moral message about forgiveness that goes beyond messianic and straight into suicidal fanatical sophist insanity. Which is also why Cups is Bolt's and Salad's teammate. To keep in Orochimaru in the story, show that insane forgiveness, and fill that slot...still not entirely sure if kishimoto did it out of spite or if he actually believe this crap.

As for that rest. Not noticing those two lets be honest Naruto is incompetent, and he is supposedly the best ninja they have now; also you know they wouldn't have a story if they didn't listen in. He probably would not inform people of Cups being Orochimaru's son; look at how he is dealing with Nail in the manga right now for further proof, and remember Nail is likely to be the one that kills him. Tsunade is flat because either they haven't drawn her in a while, or Kishi reduce those in chapter 700; also of course that what they care about. Also those two fossils are still the hokage advisers because they are too lazy to replace them, and the people that should be their replacement would be Sakura, and Sasuke

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 September 2018 - 03:16 PM.

#2517 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 05:00 PM

Does Naruto care about anyone?

#2518 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 08:22 PM

He used to care about pretty much everyone. Then the last said that Naruto never carried about anyone so Hinata would be the first person he truly connect to in some manner, and even he got together with her out of guilt instead of love.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 September 2018 - 09:03 PM.

#2519 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:14 AM

If I was a complete cynic, I'd say no. The series ultimately was him learning to bond with people in order to manipulate them to further his own goals. It helps get people to acknowledge and train him, gain support for his ascension to Hokage, toss Tsunade out of office, and the like. Even his pursuit of Sasuke is ultimately Naruto being Yandere, and his marriage to Hinata is him getting the Hyuuga clan's backing. Now he has everything he ever wanted and doesn't know what to do with himself, thus why his various relationships are suffering.

But I'm not a complete cynic, so I'll say Naruto is very poorly written.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#2520 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 02:19 AM

If I was a complete cynic, I'd say no. The series ultimately was him learning to bond with people in order to manipulate them to further his own goals. It helps get people to acknowledge and train him, gain support for his ascension to Hokage, toss Tsunade out of office, and the like. Even his pursuit of Sasuke is ultimately Naruto being Yandere, and his marriage to Hinata is him getting the Hyuuga clan's backing. Now he has everything he ever wanted and doesn't know what to do with himself, thus why his various relationships are suffering.

But I'm not a complete cynic, so I'll say Naruto is very poorly written.

Seriously. Just look at his marriage to Hinata. They seem so unhappy and yet they destroyed all that development with Sakura in The Last for this. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users