Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:33 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Aug 10 2010, 04:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn more fillers... I wish they would get back to the main storyline so we can finally see the NaruSaku hug dammit! argh1.png

Filler starts AFTER the hug, check out Catsi's last post showing the schedule. Filler starts at Ep.176, NS hug is likely 175, so don't worry about not seeing it.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#22 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Aug 10 2010, 02:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Filler starts AFTER the hug, check out Catsi's last post showing the schedule. Filler starts at Ep.176, NS hug is likely 175, so don't worry about not seeing it.

Yeah, the fillers will delay the Kage summit arc. We'll have to wait to see Naruto and Sakura encountering the Kumo ninja, Danzo's power grab, etc... Don't know if we'll see Naruto and Sakura's conversation about the comatose Tsunade or their reunion with Inari and Tazuna as they serve as the transition point between the arcs. I'm hoping this Iruka arc won't last long as now the manga concluded the Kage Summit/Rise and Fall of Danzo/Hunt for Sasuke arc, and has completed the Naruto training/Kushina's story/Naruto's birth flashback arc, we've now begun the battle Kisame arc (we'll have to wait a week to find out if it's going to just be a short fight arc- like Team 10/new Team 7 battling Hidan and Kakazu with no other themes or a longer one involving plotlines elsewhere with other characters- like the Sasuke and Itachi final confrontation and Sasuke's choice to follow Madara being mixed with Jiraiya's battle with Pain and Team 7 and 8 seach for Sasuke. I'm kind of hoping for a short arc with the defeat and actual death of Kisame. Then Naruto's discovery that he's actually a prisoner on the island with a stand against this and a determined return to Konoha )

Edited by ciardha, 10 August 2010 - 12:15 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#23 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Aug 10 2010, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then Naruto's discovery that he's actually a prisoner on the island with a stand against this and a determined return to Konoha )

Well, it's not like someone could stop him anyway, lol, he's way too powerfull now, but something says to me that Naruto will have some other obligation before returning to Konoha, wich will make him just go to the battlefield right in the middle of the war, similar to the Pain invasion.

Edited by alexander, 10 August 2010 - 02:09 PM.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#24 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Aug 10 2010, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, it's not like someone could stop him anyway, lol, he's way too powerfull now, but something says to me that Naruto will have some other obligation before returning to Konoha, wich will make him just go to the battlefield right in the middle of the war, similar to the Pain invasion.

I doubt that the fourth great shinobi world war will end in one all out battle like the Sand/Sound Invasion or the Invasion of Pain. This is a war after all, not just one epic battle of awesomeness. If the series stays true to it's military themes and past wars, then this war will be a very long one for manga standards. I'm betting that this war will be covered in a punch of arcs. Well I don't know for sure how long it will be since I'm not Kishimoto or his editor or any of his assistance for obvious reasons, but if I were to guess how long the war would last, I'd say that it would take up six sagas consisting of six arcs in each one of those sagas. I say this because if you have the U.S. print of volume 48, you can see in the authors note in the very first page that Kishimoto isn't going to end the series anytime soon. I've also heard from somewhere that Kishimoto stated that part two would be twice as long as part one but I'm not entirely sure if it's true but it does sound about right. If the war might be that long, not only will we see plenty of action backed warfare, but it would also Introduce a bunch of new characters and villages, even more development for narusaku (hopefully already in a relationship by then), and for those of you who like philosophy (i.e. Ciardha and Catsi), a bunch of philosophical battles between Naruto and a bunch of characters that think peace is impossible from both sides (I'll be on the opposing sides against Naruto on the peace subject).

On topic: Uh guys......... aren't we supposed to talk about the episode? confused.gif

#25 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 11:31 PM

I also believe that this could go on for another 4-6 arcs, and expecting some intresting fight matchups. In particular, I'm really hoping for 2 rematches: Gaara vs Deidara, and Naruto vs Nagato.

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#26 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:43 AM

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't really think those rematches are likely.

With Naruto vs Nagato, Nagato's kind of not part of the Akatsuki any more, plus I think he's switched over to the Leaf's side. With Gaara vs Deidara, It would be moer like Kabuto vs Gaara since Deidara's dead and a puppet of his. (At least that's what I remember anyway.)

#27 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:43 AM

I dunno, now that they've been "compromised" by Kisame they might just go home anyway

#28 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:07 AM

More than likely, they'll keep Kisame from revealing their location on the island and take care of him.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#29 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:31 AM

@TheBerserkMoogle
It doesn't matter anymore what side Nagato believes he's on, he and the others are now all slaves to Kabuto's will, which I'm sure Nagato would find embarising, being forced to serve 2 men (Madara) whom are weaker than himself. Considering what we've seen him do the past, plus the likelyhood that he's got even more to show, says to me that there is only one person in the Alliance capable of fighting him, and that's Naruto.

In response to your second paragraph, the thing is, while they are forced to follow Kabuto's orders they are still capable of independent thought, they're not just mindless drones. It's only the seal placed into the back of their heads that prevents them from attempting to betray their master.

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users