• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#1 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:22 PM

Since we have some time this week... let's put Kishimoto to work for us!

There are a lot of events in the manga that are glossed over or only discussed in flashbacks. There are also a lot of characterizations that are only mentioned as an aside. Everytime one of those crops up, I always think, 'Hey, I'd read that!' It's a tantalizing glimpse into a characters background, and I wonder if other readers think the same thing.

So, if you had Kishimoto for a day, what would you ask him to draw for you? It can be big or small, a huge arc or a few panels. (Don't worry, we'll feed him so he can keep right on drawing.)

You can tell us whether you think this will be covered in the manga or not. And you can share a theory if you'd like.

For me, if I had Kishimoto for a day, I would have him draw:

• Sakura's discovering Naruto is the jinchuuriki. Was she told or did she find out on her own?

• Sakura's training with Tsunade. What she did she do in the timeskip?

• Kakashi remarked on Sakura's ability to poison her teammates with sleeping gas, saying she must have learned it from Tsunade. I'd love to see a few panels where a younger Tsunade had to perfect sleeping gas bombs. What sticky situations we she trying to get out of?

• Rin, Minato, Kushina — hello? Kishimoto? Start drawing here! We all want to know about them! (I'm hoping these will be covered in the manga before it's over.)

• Itachi and the emotional sacrifice he had to go through to kill his girlfriend.

• Itachi and the necklace. Why was it significant?

• How Madara became Tobi. Not so much the physical transformation, but why did he settle on such a goofy personality? And how did he link up with Deidara? Yeah, I'd read that.

Anyway, since he's off this week, I thought I'd post this as a topic. It's been bouncing around my noggin for several months now. So what can Kishimoto draw for you today?

#2 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:34 PM

As for number 2 & 3 the anime already covered number 2. But as for 3, I think they will do it around Naruto-collapsing-due-to-poison episode. It would be very much like them to add a comedy scene like that. (I think we'll have Tsunade knocked out with her experimental sleeping gas & Jiraiya thinking of groping her and then Tsunade wakes up in the nick of time to pummel him into oblivion.)

As for my wishes: KUSHINA!!!! (and oh, Rin as well)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:40 PM

I have a few things as well:

-Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura's training under the three sanins (Kishi didn't focus on this at all) sweatdrop.gif

-Sasuke's hawk summon- that definitely came out of nowhere Kishi pulled that one out of his sleeve, just how the heck did Sasuke summoned the hawk where and how did he acquired the summoning contract perhaps the anime might reveal that. headscratch.gif

-Kushina- she's probably the biggest mystery in the manga next to Itachi's gift to Naruto and "that jutsu"

-How did Yamato found out that Naruto was a clone and how did he returned to Konoha? one minute he was in a cabin in iron country watching over a shadow clone Naruto and the next he's in the isolated island with Naruto and Bee. huh.gif

-The jinchurikki's- I would like to see how the rest of the jinchurikkis were captured by the members of Akatsuki.

That's all for now I think.

Edited by Gravenimage, 29 April 2010 - 01:41 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:51 PM

Few of these questions he will probably get to towards the end of the manga. Some of them Kishimoto already have answered.

• Sakura's discovering Naruto is the jinchuuriki. Was she told or did she find out on her own?

Naruto actually told her about the Nine-tails in chapter 261. When they were going after Gaara.

• Rin, Minato, Kushina — hello? Kishimoto? Start drawing here! We all want to know about them! (I'm hoping these will be covered in the manga before it's over.)

Kishimoto said that he would like to touch on these characters after he finishes the Naruto series now. He kind of wants to do a prequel series I believe he said.

• Itachi and the emotional sacrifice he had to go through to kill his girlfriend.

This was told in manga by Madara after Sasuke's fight it Itachi. Itachi quite literally had to make the toughest choice he ever had to make and he was completely saddened by it. Sasuke even remembers seeing Itachi cry.

• How Madara became Tobi. Not so much the physical transformation, but why did he settle on such a goofy personality? And how did he link up with Deidara? Yeah, I'd read that.

What better cover than to act completely opposite?
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:50 PM

• Sakura's training with Tsunade. What she did she do in the timeskip?

This was shown as a flashback during the fight with Chiyo against Sasori. Plus the anime explain more about this comically in the second omake on the first episode.

• Itachi and the necklace. Why was it significant?

Wait, what? I haven't heard any significant detail regarding a necklace with Itachi. And the only necklace was important so far was Naruto's.

We already know about Minato's fate. Kushina and Rin however, its more of fan speculation (to me, Kushina must've died due to stress from childbrith and Rin, I believe it may have something to do with Kakashi being an ANBU, which we still don't know how he got in) but like James said, hopefully Kishimoto will create a prequel so we can find out what had happen to them.

Eventually, I can see this before the finale or right before the final battle. But then again, Kishimoto had already did some of that during the "Sasuke manipulation talk" scene.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:26 PM

MUST. SEE. BATTLE. BETWEEN. MADARA AND HASHIRAMA!!!!!!!!

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#7 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:49 PM

I think we'll hear of Kushina and Rin more this year. Kakashi's year, right?

Hm. Actually, Kishimoto wants to make a Minato thingy when he finishes Naruto, right? That'll definitely answer some questions.

I want:

•Sakura development kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
•Konohamaru development [I love this boy!]
•Know some more about the split personality of Tobi/Madara, just like W-Zetsu/ B-Zetsu.
•Kakashi's father [I wanna know more about him, he seems interesting]
•Uzumaki/Namikaze Clan [Did they all die or something 0_o]
•More on Konoha's history [It was only around for 100 years but A LOT happened]
•Chōji fu.png
•Maybe some secondary characters [I love Rock Lee!]

I guess that covers what I'd like to see... Yay!

#8 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:29 PM

Let's see what i like to have:

-More coverage on Kushina whereabouts and past.
-Minato Gaiden Arc
-More Rin and Obito coverage.
-More about Uzumaki and less Uchiha pictureem0.gif
-Sakura training with Tsunade and learning Slug summons.

That pretty much sums it up. happy.gif

#9 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:35 PM

I'd still like him to explain SOMETHING that Naruto learned during that training trip with Jiraiya other than how to lose confidence in himself and to weaken the seal on the kitsune so he's that much closer to disaster.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#10 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:06 PM

I'd like to see:

Sakura being developed
KUSHINA!! MORE KUSHINA!!!
Less Uchiha.... More Uzumaki Clan...

#11 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:32 PM

I'd like to know more about Naruto's early years, who looked after him the first few years, if he stayed at an Orphanage or had his own carers, We know he was largely ignored and didn't have a happy upbriniging but i'd like to know how bad it really was.

Also completely irrelavant but i'd like to know if it was just coincidence that Naruto wore them goggles like Obito or if they were a gift from Kakashi, (i'm surprised they have been no fanfiction stories of Naruto being the Reincarnation of Obito and that's why he wants to save the Uchiha clan from distruction.)

More details on the training trip, what exactly did he learn, it makes no sense, that all he worked on was improving his current skils, had his seal weakened and work on that Jutsu, it makes no sense when you look at how he taught three orphans from rain more Jutsu's than he taught just Naruto in the same amount of time.

Also would be nice if he gave, Tenten, Rin, Dan, Jiarya, and Orichimaru a suname.

And ofcourse details on whatever happened to Rin and Kushina? Did they fall in love and run off together to live in the jungle between Konoha and Cloud? where exactly are they.

I'd also like to know if the Wind Affinity comes from the Kyuubi or is Naruto's natural element.

iAnby7W.gif

#12 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:55 PM

@Harry

No. It's his natural chakra element.

#13 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:12 PM

Most of what I want to see has been said by other people, so I won't re-iterate.

Hmm... it was implied that Sasuke knew of/had met the people that would in the future become Team Hebi/Taka/fuh.q.Sasuke before their actual appearance in the series ... I wanna see that! ~ ♥ ~ *sniffle* I miss Suigetsuuuuu shamefulcry0js.gif
meh.

#14 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:51 AM

Suigetsu and Juugo its easy enough to deduce that he heard of them through Kabuto or Orochimaru.

But I do agree Karins one I really want to see more of. the scene where he saved her from the bear began a connection between them. But her databook entry says she joined Orochimaru because of Sasuke and her loyalty was to him all along. Id really like to know more about the connection between them.

it becomes more poignant given Sasukes actions to her because if he could so easilly break a connection like he had with Karin then no bodies safe.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#15 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:14 AM

I also agree with Catsi •^^•

I wanna see more of Karin's past and how she became what she is and her friends/teammates in the past... Family, all that. Though, we'll probably get like 2% of all that >.é

#16 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:37 AM

Mehh, i don't expect Kishi to do much with Karin. fu.png

#17 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:42 AM

Things I'd like to see Kishimoto-sensei draw? Hmm...

*How Naruto and Sakura met.

*Who, if anyone, took care of Naruto when he was a baby/small child.

*Naruto's first meeting with the other rookies.

*Sakura parents. It's been nearly 500 chapters, for God's sake! Just show them already!

*Kisame's fight with Roshi. The guy turned into a giant ape, and could vomit lava. So much wasted awesome. >:(

*More information on the other Jinchuuriki. It wouldn't even have to be much, just a single chapter for each. I just want to know the basics of their lives. Is that too much to ask?

*More explanation about the other rookies' lives. Ten-Ten and Shino barely have any information, and one of them is from a prominent clan!

*The Chuunin exams where the other rookies graduated. Neji's jounin test. How Gaara become Kazekage.

Um, that's all I can think of right now.

#18 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:20 AM

I've seen a bunch of people ask for more Tenten development... That cannot happen because she is Tenten. And as someone asked about Naruto meeting the other rookie nine; do you mean when he was a kid? Because he met them in the chunin exams.

Also, @KungFuTruffle, jonin do not have an "exam/test", they are appointed.

Edited by The Mangekyō Sharingan, 30 April 2010 - 11:22 AM.

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#19 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:58 PM

• Kakashi's mom. That comment about her dying way too young makes you think there's a bigger story there. Alright, I'll throw his dad in there too.

• Naruto, Sasuke and Sai's early childhood — Team 7 is all orphans, and Sakura might as well be.

• Which leads me too... Sakura's parents.

• Graven mentioned Sasuke's hawk summons, and I'd have to add that I'd like to know how his family is connected to cats too. Remember the cats from Uchiha munitions supply in the abandoned city where team Hebi went for supplies? How many contracts can you have? Snakes, then hawks, as well as a clan contract with cats? Yowza.

• Any of them really, I'd like to see how any animal contract gets started. Jiraiya, Tsunade, the Uchihas, etc.

• And Itachi's necklace. I would ask Kishimoto to draw the backstory of why Itachi wears the necklace. He obliterated everything he came from but wore a piece of jewelry as if it had some meaning for him. It's never mentioned, but it's something I wonder about. It's not that the necklace is powerful, it's just that Itachi's not a jewelry type of guy. Must be special.

Edited by tricksie, 30 April 2010 - 12:58 PM.

#20 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:37 PM

I see people want deep background history with some of the characters and I have to ask. What if there wasn't? I mean with Naruto and Sasuke, they have deep paths. Sasuke's is probably the deepest. Sakura's past isn't so much important as is her development now. And these are the three main characters. kakashi was fleshed out and we got something of what he was like as a kid. So we know where he stands.

Ten Ten...I know people want more of her, but it seems that some characters past are a bit of superfluous. And what if their pasts are boring, do you still want to know them? Some of the greatest parts in their lives are what they do now.

Some of them I would like to know a little more to, but are some of them worth a whole chapter or two to explain? Some of them....no. Some characters I pretty much describe in one sentence. "They grew up and wanted to become great Ninjas" That's about it really. I know people say they want more, but sometimes there isn't much more than that.

Not every character has to have this traumatizing past that gives them character. Sometimes it is what they do during the manga that gives them character.

I'd say if has something to do with Naruto or Sakura or the main characters then by all means include it. What I mean by something is it could be as simple a reason as when Naruto fought Neji and we heard the whole past of Hinata and Neji and their clan.

So yeah.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users