155 replies to this topic

#101 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:51 PM

What keeps Boruto alive answer; belief. Naruto was SP bread winner for years, and a international seller. They hope that Boruto will be the same. If they are still going off the same reasons why they went with the ending in the first place SP fanatical obsession with Hinata and youtube anime reviewers. Then they probably believe they got another success, since those weridos can't stop talking about the clone.

The problem is they are forgetting why they were having problems to begin with; Hinata's international fanbase while very vocal is not as large as they would have hoped and are not the fans they normally pay for product instead watching it online. Hell on youtube I saw a second episode video had 800,000 views but I'm not sure even a dime went into SP pocket.

I'm pretty sure that this (anime) was the end plan all along by this point. If this goes down the manga will go down. Then the entire franchise.

Not one single cent does SP get from YouTube. If a video has ads on it, Google takes 70%(which then they will split among themselves and their ad partners) and you get the rest of 30%. But if you infringing someone's copyright property, you get nothing as a user.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#102 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:16 PM

probs gonna teach her the real physics behind accurately trip over rocks & how to guilt trip her son into marrying her in the future

maybe some inspirational cooking lessons here and there

you know, actual ninja stuff

lux  :hi5:

Hahaha good one. It made me think about Hinata having an inspirational book about her experiences to teach her mini self with it. 

Hinata : Now you see this here. Here when I was behind a pole in the village peeking at Naruto.

Sumire : You mean if I do this, I can be with Boruto ?

Hinata : It worked with me.

Edited by T XD, 22 April 2017 - 11:16 PM.

#103 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:51 PM

Hahaha good one. It made me think about Hinata having an inspirational book about her experiences to teach her mini self with it. 

Hinata : Now you see this here. Here when I was behind a pole in the village peeking at Naruto.

Hinata: "It also really helps if you act cute and pathetic. That way everyone will feel sorry for you. One last thing; Always add "-Kun" to the end of Boruto's name. it drives them crazy."

Sumire: "Okay, let me try. ahem....*goes teary eyed and cute* Boruto-kun."

Hinata: "Perfect. Now just keep doing that for 15 years and you will be as successful as me."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 22 April 2017 - 11:52 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#104 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:05 AM

lmao omf

"Agree with him in every point he makes, even if he's wrong cause who cares he's the son of a literal GOD so it doesn't matter. 1950s gender roles are SO in. And you gotta blush 95% of the time your around him ok and THEM HAAANDS OH MY GOD you gotta hold hands too, no if ands or buts you just gotta drive in there for the kill as if you've thirsted him for over 10+ YEARS."

"And get someone to die for you and Boruto in the midst of battle AND MAKE SURE HIS OR HER LAST WORDS OFFICIALLY FORCE YOU GUYS TOGETHER and all that sweet cheese cause who cares about slow burn development nah you goin' in HARD like a one night stand."

"Omg don't get me sTARTED ON SCARFS EITHER," rip

#105 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:20 AM

Hinata: "It also really helps if you act cute and pathetic. That way everyone will feel sorry for you. One last thing; Always add "-Kun" to the end of Boruto's name. it drives them crazy."

Hinata: "Perfect. Now just keep doing that for 15 years and you will be as successful as me."

The stutter with the first letter of his name is a plus too !

lmao omf

"Agree with him in every point he makes, even if he's wrong cause who cares he's the son of a literal GOD so it doesn't matter. 1950s gender roles are SO in. And you gotta blush 95% of the time your around him ok and THEM HAAANDS OH MY GOD you gotta hold hands too, no if ands or buts you just gotta drive in there for the kill as if you've thirsted him for over 10+ YEARS."

"And get someone to die for you and Boruto in the midst of battle AND MAKE SURE HIS OR HER LAST WORDS OFFICIALLY FORCE YOU GUYS TOGETHER and all that sweet cheese cause who cares about slow burn development nah you goin' in HARD like a one night stand."

"Omg don't get me sTARTED ON SCARFS EITHER," rip

:lmao: Hands, scarfs, someone dying. Put them all together, it would be similar to a bunch of people in a funeral.

#106 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:31 AM

The stutter with the first letter of his name is a plus too !

:lmao: Hands, scarfs, someone dying. Put them all together, it would be similar to a bunch of people in a funeral.

sounded like their wedding tbh

giphy.gif

#107 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:49 AM

I can't wait for Sarada to set up Boruto with Sumire and tell him "when you said you loved me, you meant only as Bodyguard and Hokage Right? you just felt obliged to protect me as your liege and nothing more."  :lmao:  :lmao:  :zaru:  trollololololololololol

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#108 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:54 AM

beautiful.....simply a work of art.
123w64k.png

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#109 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:57 AM

SP will bait both Sumibuto(Borumire?idk) and Borusara shippers and at the end they'll go for wherever they think their cash comes from regardless of you know.. bonds and all.

:hm:

ナルサク

#110 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 01:20 AM

123w64k.png

lmao im so triggered rn *smashes the like button*

#111 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 01:33 AM

123w64k.png

OMG Kristen Stewart's family invaded Naruto.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#112 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:39 AM

LOL LOL true story. :fu:

Okay...Okay that's it LMAO! :lmao:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#113 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:21 AM

is that twilight or 50 shades of gray?

#114 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:08 AM

sounded like their wedding tbh

giphy.gif

I remember there was a picture in black and white of their wedding with all of K7 standing in a military stance. Suits well for their wedding I guess.

is that twilight or 50 shades of gray?

Whatever it may be. The fan arts are raining down :P

#115 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:04 PM

@james
Because naruto is popular.

#116 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:44 PM

So, I have snuck into Perriot and found the new movie script for the final movie in the Boruto.

It is gonna be called "Boruto the Last Finale."

In it, Naruto Boruto has become popular among the people of Konoha. He is so popular that every girl wants to be with him. Hinata Sumire is in love with Naruto Boruto, but she doesn't know how to talk to him or truly show her love for him. Noticing something that happened in her past, Naruto Boruto found her deep in the cold without a scarf sweater. So Naruto Boruto gives her his own sweater when he was a little kid so she wouldn't be cold. That is when she first fell in love with him. Years later, Hinata Sumire held on to that sweater as a symbol of her love and decided to make Naruto Boruto a new sweater to show her love. Sakura Salad, noticing her love, decides to help her give Naruto Boruto the sweater so they can get together. Just then a man descended form Kaguya comes from the moon Mars. His name is Toneri Boneri. Toneri Boneri steals Hinata Sumire's sister brother so he can have the power of the Byakugan Dojukugan, the special eye technique that sees chakra. Toneri Boneri prepares to collide the moon into the earth Mars with the moon to cause a meteor rain shower, but Hinata Boruto has other plans. With the help of Hinata Sumire and her magical Dojukugan, Naruto Boruto goes to mars and fights Boneri only to lose. Sakura Sarada, suddenly using the hidden abilities of her medical jutsu, spends a three days healing Naruto Boruto and telling him that his love for her was a rivalry game with *insert guys name here who is probably Naruto Boruto's rival.* That's when Naruto Boruto is put into  a genjutsu that shows him all the memories of Hinata Sumire and he falls in love with her right on the spot. Feeling guilty, he goes into space to fight Toneri Boneri and wins. While meeting Hinata Sumire on earth, she gives him the new scarf sweater. He takes off the old sweater his mother, Kushina Hinata, made him and decided that the new sweater is a wedding pact.

The end.

Bottom notes scribbled: In the middle of all of this, let's make random appearance of other important characters, but have them do nothing and throw in a cool looking fight scene here and there. Oh and add a lot of sappy romance in here and have Boruto and Sumire kiss on Mars. Make sure we start this project two years before the actual manga ends...this way, we can force things and make sure everything is done right.

@james
Because naruto is popular.

Is that really a reason anymore? How many other series that are deemed popular don't have more seasons or have not been making anymore anime of said popular series?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 April 2017 - 05:10 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#117 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:05 PM

So, I have snuck into Perriot and found the new movie script for the final movie in the Boruto.

In it, Naruto Boruto has become popular among the people of Konoha. He is so popular that every girl wants to be with him. Hinata Sumire is in love with Naruto Boruto, but she doesn't know how to talk to him or truly show her love for him. Noticing something that happened in her past, Naruto Boruto found her deep in the cold without a scarf sweater. So Naruto Boruto gives her his own sweater when he was a little kid so she wouldn't be cold. That is when she first fell in love with him. Years later, Hinata Sumire held on to that sweater as a symbol of her love and decided to make Naruto Boruto a new sweater to show her love. Sakura Salad, noticing her love, decides to help her give Naruto Boruto the sweater so they can get together. Just then a man descended form Kaguya comes from the moon Mars. His name is Toneri Boneri. Toneri Boneri steals Hinata Sumire's sister brother so he can have the power of the Byakugan Dojukugan, the special eye technique that sees chakra. Toneri Boneri prepares to collide the moon into the earth Mars with the moon to cause a meteor rain shower, but Hinata Boruto has other plans. With the help of Hinata Sumire and her magical Dojukugan, Naruto Boruto goes to mars and fights Boneri only to lose. Sakura Sarada, suddenly using the hidden abilities of her medical jutsu, spends a three days healing Naruto Boruto and telling him that his love for her was a rivalry game with *insert guys name here who is probably Naruto Boruto's rival.* That's when Naruto Boruto is put into  a genjutsu that shows him all the memories of Hinata Sumire and he falls in love with her right on the spot. Feeling guilty, he goes into space to fight Toneri Boneri and wins. While meeting Hinata Sumire on earth, she gives him the new scarf sweater. He takes off the old sweater his mother, Kushina Hinata, made him and decided that the new sweater is a wedding pact.

The end.

Bottom notes scribbled: In the middle of all of this, let's make random appearance of other important characters, but have them do nothing and throw in a cool looking fight scene here and there. Oh and add a lot of sappy romance in here and have Boruto and Sumire kiss on Mars. Make sure we start this project two years before the actual manga ends...this way, we can force things and make sure everything is done right.

giphy.gif

Beautiful. It has to at least get a nomination to the Oscars.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#118 Ginzy

Ginzy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:42 PM

The end.

9Y9D_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

I was dead at boneri 🤣

Edited by Ginzy, 23 April 2017 - 06:44 PM.

#119 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:24 PM

The end.

Is that really a reason anymore? How many other series that are deemed popular don't have more seasons or have not been making anymore anime of said popular series?

I won't be surprised if Pierot goes with this. For them it's all about the ratings and making money, they don't give a kitten of the story or the characters. But they DO know that pairings give them the ratings and the money, so they don't mind starting another pairing war using another love triangle.

Edited by Gravenimage, 23 April 2017 - 09:28 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#120 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:32 AM

Spot on.

The way I see it, people who keep saying Naruto is popular will be as many as people who are saying Naruto is no longer as popular as it was.

The first group will base their judgement on opinions, unaccountable Internet polling, number of views in YouTube, etc. While the second group made a comparison against official sales numbers and publicly available market research.

I think the fundamental difference is the first group tend to compare Naruto against other series. So, they'd likely say that the numbers from Naruto is not that bad.

And that's where this group missed the whole point. Naruto series "ended" in such a catastrophic way with a confidence that they will achieve better numbers (in sales, TV ratings, etc). All based on the assumption that NH and SS demographic are the one financing the series. Guess what happened? lol.

And now, even with the introduction of another Hinata, the 3rd episode of boruto anime still didn't manage to break through the top 10 charts.

Again, if you compare against other series, of course people will say it's not that bad. But those who stayed long enough know that Naruto, on its peak, has managed to be in the top 10 regularly, and even top 5 occasionally. That's how this series managed to spin off more than 8 full OVA movies to the teather.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users