• Please log in to reply
54173 replies to this topic

#6721 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:45 AM

The one reason I don't want NH coming canon is well mainly because of the fanbase.

It seriously just baffles me with the logic of "evidence" that works like this under some fans:

for NS long development, most screentime, friendly moments, constant interaction, written similarities of other characters to them (parallels), apparently its all supposed to be stupid meaningless, and worth nothing.

for NH apparently little development and 2 simple events with much left blank or unaddressed with conflicts to character development, story progress, little to no evidence, and just operating on the "cause we said so argument" apparently speculation and fan desire is more important than actual visual and dialogue type evidence presented and the fore-mentioned reasons alone are enough to merit NH as canon.

So lets disregard the other factors like how SS itself has problems and is currently under a lot of pressure. Lets ignore how Naruto still likes the idea of Sakura as a girlfriend, lets ignore Kushina's foreshadow and background compared to Sakura. Lets ignore 631 and just ignore the foreshadow and fact that Minato saw Sakura like Kushina, even as minor, Sakura being the only girl compared to Kushina should not count.  Lets ingore Naruto himself and the heroes merits.

Seriously if Nh became canon it would just be a case of logic where constant display and screentime evidence built towards the progression of 2 characters should mean nothing but friendship while another one hardly touched upon, one character remaining static for the majority of the series suddenly gets a lime light to just get a free pass without development and hardly any advancement in her own character, rather Hinata's love should come true basically because she hoped to be with Naruto, not like Naruto's struggle for Sakura had anything worth doing. This is what I mean, the fanbase just goes by their preference rather than logic.

Its like if NH went canon, it would have been the same as Zutara, hardly anything showing them go closer, it would be like Ed and winrey would not have ended together despite their screentime, it would be like if frodo never destroyed the ring or if Luffy never becomes priate king, likewise if aang never mastered the elements or if korra never gained airbending, all the effort for something else to be dumped on something hardly worth anything. This is what NH fans are asking for and honestly from a storyline prespective, it makes me sick just thinking about it cause at this point then Kushinas intro and backstory and final words would all be for nothing, just wasted space for some sudden twist without meaning, I'm talking more random than orochimaru following Sasuke's choice. Sasuke at least got a notion from Itachi's last words after beating Kabuto, we saw his change coming, but Orochimaru's was a bit more unseen. seriously Sakura starting to not love Sasuke is too hard for people to process? 635 gave clues thats what she is moving towards. Seriously if people are really just acting dumb or really cannot listen or even see the stuff for NS being presented, they should just stop reading if its that hard to grasp a simple notion that NS can be the end pairing because of the majority of it being the shown one in the manga.

Well I'm done, nothing more to say. Just reading some stuff really irked me off not because it downplayed NS, rather because I cannot stand it when selective reading becomes this bad, it drives people to ignore some of the biggest things and longest development when all of the major stuff should just vanish for minor stuff because it would make the fans happy. No just no. I have nothing else to say. For once reading stuff really just irked me off, not at NH but just the fanbase. Nothing ruined my faith in NS, just how some people, I seriously cannot believe, can they be that blind. I'm out.

hahaha :lmao: , i couldn't agree more pal, the series of cohesiveness of the plot,development,screen time , characteristics just brushed off and thrown in the trash bin is what those fans want , its really annoying i know everywhere you go regardless of the site even youtube the stuff written there its just too much to handle ..............

I completely an utterly agree if people cant show acceptance or a little bit of courtesy its just sad for them .

635 did an awesome job i hear that people are regaining their faith and good behavior towards Sakura , heck even i was happy that she FINALLY started moving that rock of a door that keep her eyes blocked for so many freaking years.... :umm:

What matters is what they want. Screw the plot, the development, the character correlations. Screw what Kishimoto wants, screw what Naruto wants. The world must revolve around their sweet cute adorable little angel who deserves everything in the end. (off topic: I saw a NH pic once depicting the end of the war and Hinata was there unconscious, with angelic wings, naked, and being carried by Naruto. Yeah. Sakura had her clothes on and was walking home alone.).

I have to agree with inferno, it started to really annoy me at some point, although now I couldn't be more chilled about it... so many evidence that I don't see the need to argue anymore.

:lmao: , Seriously ? :D, Well i be damned , i am pretty sure they want Sakura to suffer and suffocate with the fact that she has lost Naruto or she has lost her chance , and many ship her with Sasuke just for the same reasons ...

Btw , a new topic to discuss , Do you guys think that Sasuke was falling in love with Sakura in chapter 632? Because i saw this argument somewhere :umm:

Edited by Psychox, 26 August 2013 - 07:56 AM.

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#6722 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:02 AM

From what I can tell, the Youtube community has the highest density of haters of all the internet so this is not going to be very easy :P. I have a couple of comments too I've made in some videos, like this one http://www.youtube.c...oPwZ5MnTOaObSBA, and you wouldn't believe the amount of hatred responses I receive.

PS: Is it ok to post youtube links? I am not sure.

Ahhhwww ... sweet little one ^^

I replied:

It's always the same. People see what they want to see.

Even if Hinata has some things in common with Kushina, and no matter how "shallow and superficial" you think Sakuras similarities to Narutos mom are: They are always thrown directly into the readers face, like "look, Look, LOOK DAMMIT!!!!".

After chapter 631 it really can't get more obvious that the reader is supposed to see Kushina as a reference to Sakura, not Hinata ...

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#6723 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:49 AM

at this point in time , I believe Sakura knows it too late she knows her feelings has changed , she knows she CAN'T JUST GIVE  Sasuke a chance after him just doing nothing at all but breaking her heart to little pieces , and Naruto doing everything in his power keep her safe and keep her happy and picking up all the pieces of her heart that Sasuke broke one by one , at this point in time I believe Sakura will absolutely REFUSE  to choose Sasuke over Naruto . Upon Sasuke returning and with both Naruto and Sasuke both on the battliefield I believe she saw who magnetized her attention more , she saw that her first words to Sasuke was "what are you doing here" ? She has a pretty good idea who has her heart already . 

Edited by Superman333, 26 August 2013 - 10:00 AM.

Posted Image

#6724 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:52 AM

hahaha :lmao: , i couldn't agree more pal, the series of cohesiveness of the plot,development,screen time , characteristics just brushed off and thrown in the trash bin is what those fans want , its really annoying i know everywhere you go regardless of the site even youtube the stuff written there its just too much to handle ..............

I completely an utterly agree if people cant show acceptance or a little bit of courtesy its just sad for them .

635 did an awesome job i hear that people are regaining their faith and good behavior towards Sakura , heck even i was happy that she FINALLY started moving that rock of a door that keep her eyes blocked for so many freaking years.... :umm:

:lmao: , Seriously ? :D, Well i be damned , i am pretty sure they want Sakura to suffer and suffocate with the fact that she has lost Naruto or she has lost her chance , and many ship her with Sasuke just for the same reasons ...

Btw , a new topic to discuss , Do you guys think that Sasuke was falling in love with Sakura in chapter 632? Because i saw this argument somewhere :umm:

What in chapter 632 even implied him falling in love with Sakura .? Sasuke would fall in love with the Third Hokage before he would fall in love with Sakura . 

Posted Image

#6725 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:08 AM

What in chapter 632 even implied him falling in love with Sakura .? Sasuke would fall in love with the Third Hokage before he would fall in love with Sakura . 

Apparently he smirked at and  said her name , so maybe there is something between them going on , also she blushed or that is what some are implying ^^.

#6726 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:12 AM

Apparently he smirked at and  said her name , so maybe there is something between them going on , also she blushed or that is what some are implying ^^.

But I don't undertsnad how , Sasuke has did absolutely nothing to earn her love well she did call his name first and then he looked back indifferently of course said her name and she asked him what is he doing here and he ignored her when Naruto talked to him . They are coming up with clues in the little manga they transformed it to . apparently she is keeping a close eye on Sasuke because she heavily believes he will hurt Naruto . Thats enough sign as it is who has her heart . 

Edited by Superman333, 26 August 2013 - 10:15 AM.

Posted Image

#6727 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:22 AM

But I don't undertsnad how , Sasuke has did absolutely nothing to earn her love well she did call his name first and then he looked back indifferently of course said her name and she asked him what is he doing here and he ignored her when Naruto talked to him . They are coming up with clues in the little manga they transformed it to . apparently she is keeping a close eye on Sasuke because she heavily believes he will hurt Naruto . Thats enough sign as it is who has her heart . 

Its not about earning or deserving Sakura's love but that of the village and his inhabitants which he clearly had but chose to throw away for the sake of revenge .
The point was , creating things that are not in the manga , but downplay Naruto's words and love to a simple crush even forgetting about him as living being (in the manga).

#6728 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:25 AM

I dont like NH one bit

i have nothing againts the couple

but the fans they're a living nightmare

They're so selfish

ignoring all the evidence that NS is going to happen

And they keep posting me Hinata's confession and 615

I mean whats so special there NH never got the development

just 2 moments thats it

NS is most likely to happen and more logicaly than NH

We have very much evidence so thats why we beat NH

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#6729 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:29 AM

Its not about earning or deserving Sakura's love but that of the village and his inhabitants which he clearly had but chose to throw away for the sake of revenge .
The point was , creating things that are not in the manga , but downplay Naruto's words and love to a simple crush even forgetting about him as living being (in the manga).

so now that Sasuke did that do they seriously believe he deserves a free pass right back into the village .? Do they seriously believe he can just waltz all willy nilly like nothing happened .? And what sense does downplaying Naruto's words in the manga do .? Does it make them feel better about himself .? Because in case they haven't noticed Naruto will accomplish anything what he wants I don't see Sasuke's name all orange on the title screen and manga I see Naruto's name . 

Edited by Superman333, 26 August 2013 - 10:30 AM.

Posted Image

#6730 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:30 AM

I dont like NH one bit

i have nothing againts the couple

but the fans they're a living nightmare

They're so selfish

ignoring all the evidence that NS is going to happen

And they keep posting me Hinata's confession and 615

I mean whats so special there NH never got the development

just 2 moments thats it

NS is most likely to happen and more logicaly than NH

We have very much evidence so thats why we beat NH

2 moments romantically only on only Hinata's side may I add . 

Posted Image

#6731 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:37 AM

I think she is leaving Naruto take the lead on the matter. The thing she is concerned is if both of them will start fighting after the battle.

#6732 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

SasukeXSakura in a nutshell , Sakura liked Sasuke because he was cool and strong and thats where it stops and lets not forget that Sakura at first wanted Sasuke in order to compete with Ino and rub it in Ino's face later and thats "True Love " huh .? , Sasuke thinks every girl in that village is annoying and not worth his time , especially Sakura I personally believe he disliked her the most . Sasuke is indifferent to her and don't give a kitten about her and Sakura realized this and the same guy who she called annoying ,  in the beginning is the same guy she has lay her head on his shoulder and cry and depend on him  . Sasuke tried to kill sakura three times and Sakura has doubted her feelings for Sasuke three times . Sakura knows Sasuke hates and wants nothing to do with her and Sasuke could probably care less if Sakura dies whether Sakura lives or dies it has 0 percent effect on Sasuke . 

NarutoXHinata in a nutshell , Hinata loves Naruto , yet she never once even attempted to talk to him or tried to understand him or rescue him from his lonliness  . She just stood behind a tree or crawled under a bush and watched Naruto suffer while he either trained or walked through the village earning venomous stares and being rejected all she cares about is being with Naruto yet she doesn't once try to see what Naruto wants . Naruto is in love with Sakura and Hinata doesn't even realize this , like how Naruto realizes Sakura is in love with Sasuke . It is claimed that Naruto has romantic feelings for Hinata also yet , he still actively pursues Sakura , still smiles warmly at her and he calls her his girlfriend right in front of Hinata . Naruto is shown to be completely oblivous to Hinata and as Chapter 505 shows , Sakura is the only girl who made eye contact naruto with and Hinata's back was turned to Naruto and she was looking away from Naruto and this when Naruto imagined all of his friends .

NarutoXSakura in a nutshell , Sakura has tried to save Naruto so many times it was even since chapter 4 that she has been showing that she cares for Naruto yet this can all be discarded right .? Naruto has liked her from God knows when and then he started falling in love with her towards the middle of Part 1 . Sakura has been shown to put Naruto's feelings first even above Sasuke as shown during the writtne part of the Chuunin Exams , she is willing to kill the man she loves for Naruto and she depends on Naruto , she doens't  want Naruto doing anything alone without her by his side and Naruto vowed that he will always be there for Sakura . She has been shown to show her true feelings for Naruto when times get desperate for it and they both exchangte warm smiles at each other , she snaps on Sasuke for Naruto she did it in part 2 and in part 1 in the Forest of Death , she encouraged Naruto plenty times and they are constantly by each others side . They are always talking and making each other laugh and blush towards each other and they cheer each other up . Sakura makes nobody take advantage of Naruto and the naruto makes sure Sakura is always safe and is willing to kill if need be for Sakura . Sakura wants to get stronger just for Naruto and cries because she feels like she isn't good enough to do things for him , she feels liek nothing is good enough and lets not forget she has saved him way more times than Hinata has and never passed out in a few minutes of battle . They complete selfless acts for each and Sakura realized that Naruto can make her happy and she doesn't need Sasuke . Sakura would rather lose Sasuke than Naruto as shown clearly . Sakura constantly worries about Naruto and would also die for Naruto if need be oh and lets not forget that Sakura is looking for Naruto's acknowledgement .

yeah so which of these pairings has the most Pros and development and sense in it .  

Here's a reply from someone off youtube:

1. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of SasuSaku.
But they remind me too much of VegetaBulma to ignore.
(I have a whole deviation on how DBZ is a precedent to NH/SS - check it out. You won't agree with EVERYTHING, but you can't HONESTLY disagree with EVERYTHING either.)
Also, nukenin or not, Sasuke's "evilness" is FAR less than that of (initial) Vegeta's, I'm sure you'll agree with that.
And Vegeta STARTED as an ENEMY, not just "strayed away".
Still, weird couple or not, but we got Trunks, eventually.
So far, I see NO real problem for this to happen in Naruto as well, EVENTUALLY.
I REALLY don't see any.
And especially if you consider Sakura's reaction to Sasuke's return - definitely NOT hate or anger.
So, Sai or whatever, but SasuSaku is NOT dead as of yet.

2. You are disagreeing with Naruto, who verbally thanked Hinata for "being there for him".
(Even if he meant NOT ONLY her, she's still included. Oh, and he DIDN'T think of Sakura at all during that chapter - just like Sakura didn't think of Naruto in 540.)
Also, WHERE WAS Sakura in those very times you talk about? AHA... EXACTLY.
Also, stop lying.
Hinata smiled during the post-Pain hug, cause she was happy FOR Naruto.
Also, you should check deviantart for NH manga compilations - there's plenty of Naruto's quotes showing that he understands Hinata, AND she understands him.
And it started as long ago as Neji's fights.
I never claimed that Naruto LOVES Hinata NOW, only that he's starting to being open for that eventuality - so stop BSing on that.
As of 505, it can equally refer to Hinata's shyness (vs Sakura's boldness), also she does stand right next to him anyways.
He basically put both girls together (and close to himself, in the attention center as well) - which is contrary to what you try to imply.

3. TRIED, or HAD TO?
Which is my main argument against "how much Sakura did for Naruto".
She obviously DID help/save him - but was it HER CHOICE? Or DUTY?
Seriously, basically in ALL instances where Sakura was protecting Naruto, it was either part of the mission, her duty as his active teammate, OR she had personal interests at stake (that had nothing to do with Naruto).
Like, in the FOD, she was also interested in finishing the exam - wasn't her selfless choice, rather she HAD to try her best.
Then, vs Orochimaru - she had to be a good teammate and help him, no choice there either
Even Sasori wasn't her choice as much (and it wasn't a direct help for Naruto, rather Gaara).
Again, Sakura DID help Naruto a lot - but there's nothing SELFLESS about it, mostly DUTY.
Now, it wasn't Hinata's DUTY to jump at Pain (WHY didn't Sakura do just the same? she had a Hyuuga nearby), OR (trying to) sacrifice her life in 614.
(It's even harder to believe that Sakura's seal couldn't be activated a few MINUTES earlier - so she'd save Neji by preventing the whole assault, OR using herself as a living shield with HIGH recovery stat - instead of Neji/Hinata who hadn't it.)
Overall, Sakura rarely (if ever) did anything "heroic" for Naruto - that's what Hinata is for, really.
Next, Sakura wanted to kill Sasuke only for Sasuke's own sake - which is why she FAILED.
Cause she still loved him too much to actually kill.
This is obvious, cause if she wanted to do it for Naruto's sake - WHAT stopped her, HUH?
Next, you again (and typically for NS) confuse friendship for romance.
(Just a reminder: I DON'T insist that Naruto LOVES Hinata NOW - just to prevent your BS on that.)
NaruSaku IS a friendship, maybe even strong - but I see no romance there.
To sum NS up:
It has a lot of friendship development, but the real romance hasn't shown at all.

This came from someone I've dealt with in the past, so I thought I'd see how they replied to it. Should have known they were going to say the exact same things and do the exact same things as any other NH fan would.

Edited by Dalton (I stink at names), 26 August 2013 - 10:45 AM.

#6733 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:45 AM

(I have a whole deviation on how DBZ is a precedent to NH/SS - check it out. You won't agree with EVERYTHING, but you can't HONESTLY disagree with EVERYTHING either.)
Also, nukenin or not, Sasuke's "evilness" is FAR less than that of (initial) Vegeta's, I'm sure you'll agree with that.
I REALLY don't see any.
And especially if you consider Sakura's reaction to Sasuke's return - definitely NOT hate or anger.

2. You are disagreeing with Naruto, who verbally thanked Hinata for "being there for him".
(Even if he meant NOT ONLY her, she's still included. Oh, and he DIDN'T think of Sakura at all during that chapter - just like Sakura didn't think of Naruto in 540.)
Also, stop lying.
Also, you should check deviantart for NH manga compilations - there's plenty of Naruto's quotes showing that he understands Hinata, AND she understands him.
I never claimed that Naruto LOVES Hinata NOW, only that he's starting to being open for that eventuality - so stop BSing on that.
As of 505, it can equally refer to Hinata's shyness (vs Sakura's boldness), also she does stand right next to him anyways.
He basically put both girls together (and close to himself, in the attention center as well) - which is contrary to what you try to imply.

3. TRIED, or HAD TO?
Seriously, basically in ALL instances where Sakura was protecting Naruto, it was either part of the mission, her duty as his active teammate, OR she had personal interests at stake (that had nothing to do with Naruto).
Like, in the FOD, she was also interested in finishing the exam - wasn't her selfless choice, rather she HAD to try her best.
Then, vs Orochimaru - she had to be a good teammate and help him, no choice there either
Even Sasori wasn't her choice as much (and it wasn't a direct help for Naruto, rather Gaara).
Again, Sakura DID help Naruto a lot - but there's nothing SELFLESS about it, mostly DUTY.
Now, it wasn't Hinata's DUTY to jump at Pain (WHY didn't Sakura do just the same? she had a Hyuuga nearby), OR (trying to) sacrifice her life in 614.
(It's even harder to believe that Sakura's seal couldn't be activated a few MINUTES earlier - so she'd save Neji by preventing the whole assault, OR using herself as a living shield with HIGH recovery stat - instead of Neji/Hinata who hadn't it.)
Overall, Sakura rarely (if ever) did anything "heroic" for Naruto - that's what Hinata is for, really.
Next, Sakura wanted to kill Sasuke only for Sasuke's own sake - which is why she FAILED.
This is obvious, cause if she wanted to do it for Naruto's sake - WHAT stopped her, HUH?
(Just a reminder: I DON'T insist that Naruto LOVES Hinata NOW - just to prevent your BS on that.)
To sum NS up:
It has a lot of friendship development, but the real romance hasn't shown at all.

lols .!!! :lmao:  :lmao: please direct me to this page so I can put her in her place . 

1. Vegeta and Bulma huh this is the argument the NH fans always use a desperate last resort its quite sad actually . You do realize Vegeta took hold of the light and never looked back right .? Sasuke saw the light and he ignored it and continued a path for power even when Itachi was dead and the revenge was completed lols . I also don't remember Vegeta calling Bulma annoying and a person that gets in his way and I also don't remember Bulma saying she knows Vegeta hates her . The relationship was completely different and he didn't try to kill Bulma three times and Bulma definetly didn't try to kill him . No matter how less evil it is Sasuke has took part in his evil acts and some of his evil acts include Sakura and him trying to kill her . Sasuke's situation is even worse lols he started as a friend to Naruto and Sakura , a comrade , He betrayed them in the worst way possible , thats far more worse than Vegeta since he was evil to begin with lols . He calmed down after seeing the light , Sasuke saw the light like I said and ignored it . he has no excuses for his actions he is just as evil as Vegeta and like somebody said , if he had Vegeta's power and capabilties he would destoyed the Leaf Village already .  The only problem with your theory is that Goku never loved Bulma romantically , they never had any romantic development going between them and wasn't Goku younger than Bulma to begin with .?  Now with Naruto on the other hand ,  we are talking about a Hyperactive ninja who is in love with Sakura and never even thought about anybody besides her and signs of her loving him as well .  Big ass difference in the whole pairing altogether don't compare these two just because Kishi is inspired off of Dragon ball .  Sakura Definetly didn't have hate or anger huh yet she had no trust towards him whatsoever even going as far as asking him what the hell he is doing in the village and asking Hinata to focus her Byakugan on them to see if he would attack Naruto and lets no forget the oh so famous fake smile . hahaha .  SasuSaku been dead ever since they both tried to kill each other probably even before that lols , it was dead when Sakura stared flirting with Naruto and started looking at him like he's more mature .  Haha and btw Sasuke is planning on destroying the village with all his "friends " including Sakura in it and you don't call that evil .? Sasuke would kill Naruto and Sakura if it meant them getting in the way of his power and you don't call that evil .? Shame on you and your morals . 

2 . Verbally disagreeing with him I'm obviously not verbally disagreeing with him since  ,  Naruto never listed Hinata as the one who took him from his lonliness if I'm verbally disagreeing with him and she was always there for him where was she on that list .? I mean lols no bashing but serious who in the hell is Hinata .? What rights has she earned in where she earned a  free damn pass .? Who died and said Hinata deserves Naruto , certainly not Kushina or Minato , I mean what makes Hinata so damn special that  she deserves Naruto over Sakura .? What has Hinata done that even compares to what Sakura has done for Naruto .? Why because she loved him all along , I mean I couldn't tell considering that she never did a damn thing about Naruto being sad , all she did was gain confidence off him .   Sakura was the only girl that was there for him as far as everything goes Hinata and Naruto first talked in the Chuunin Exams .  In 540 you obviously don't get the context of what sakura was doing maybe if you stop reading selectively in case you haven't noticed she doubted Sasuke plenty times and this is one of those times .  I really don't feel like getting into it . And 573 only proves my point , Naruto is the GREAT GUY  not Sasuke .   What the hell Sakura was always there before Hinata , Sakura has done way more , can you name what Hinata has done I bet you can't name more than 3 .  Sakura always saved his ass in chapter 4 she risked her hiding spot in order to warn naruto about Kakashi which btw was very risky and in chapter 11 she jumped on Naruto to protect him from a barrage of weapons she has been saving his ass since chapter 4 lols and not to mention she has shown more care when it came down to it and them lose their lives she has shown more concern towards Naruto than Sasuke .  stop downplaying everthing Sakura has done for Naruto for Hinata's little Pein scene in which she  pretty much got beat up in 2 panels . Does she know Naruto loves Sakura .? I don't think so . Hinata is very selfish she doens't think about anything ut Naruto she loves him so much yet she was torn between who to cheer for ,  Sakura has snapped on the man she loved for Naruto , Hinata was torn between Naruto and Kiba and who to cheer for and you call that love .? Opening up to the eventuality of him getting with Hinata you say .? Yeah sure he is considering as I have stated many times , he still actively pursues Sakura , has told his own father that Sakura is his girlfriend and has not once smiled warmly at Hinata like he does Sakura , he still tries to show off in front of Sakura as shown in chpater 558 with the Zetsu clones and once again called Sakura his GIRLFRIEND to his dad IN FRONT OF HINATA .   Now I think you are confusing the nindo for understanding him , the nindo is something dealing with never giving up , Hinata doesn't know what actually hurts Naruto , she doesn't know the real him I highly doubt if she saw him a different person who never gave up she wouldn't look at him the same  , she doesn't even begin to know what Naruto goes through like Sakura does . As long as Neji huh .? Like I said before don't confuse the nindo they share for understanding him because as far as understanding him Sakura takes that win all the way by alot . It cannot be equal in case you haven't noticed that is how Naruto looks at them , he sees Hinata as shy and he is only looking at Sakura and Sakura is looking back at him . Hinata has her back turned completely turned to him how does that imply how Naruto looks at her .? Hinata simply wants to be how Naruto is , she strives to never give up and be strong she has indirectly said it lols the only difference is that she does nothing about it and she depends on Naruto to make her strong think about what all NH's conversations is based off of , Naruto just boosts her confidence and then she smiles and then they stop talking how does that compare to NS please tell me .  , I mean in 633 she friendzoned herself and in 631 Naruto friendzoned her .  Compared to Sakura's confession when she gave genuine reasons as too why she loved Naruto , how did Hinata's nindo talk during her confession compare to the genuine reasons Sakura layed out , all Hinata basically talked about in her confession was the nindo once again lols . 

3 . Tried or Had to .? She didn't HAVE TO do anything lols thats what you fail to realize she CHOSE to protect Naruto because as shown she would rather lose Sasuke than Naruto  . If I remember what was said about and missions and duty it was " Mission always comes first , Sakura has been shown to actually put all her concern on naruto rather than the mission itself sometimes , she chooses to protect him its not no big duty to protect Naruto because he is a ninja himself its Duty to complete the mission at any costs .   How was it her DUTY , she is a medic nin she is supposed to stay from battle as a last resort , downplay all what she has done for him right downplay how she tried to save him from KN4 form , downplay how she tries to save him from Akutsuki , downplay how she tries to get stronger for him . I feel like I can discuss 540 in this part since its about Naruto and Sakura . Okay , 540 follows up how she doubted her feelings abotu Sasuke with Tazuna and Inari , she could answer her feelings for him , then came Sai , she couldn't answer her feelings for him and then 540 she finally realized how she felt about him , he won't change , and then 573 showed who the great guy to her was and that was Naruto , she thinks negatively and Sasuke all the time and she thinks positively about Naruto what does that tell you .?  Now ,  You fail to forget she CHOSE to fail the examn fro Naruto regardless if Sasuke wanted to pass she didn't even once look at or think of Sasuke , she wanted to save NARUTO'S dream . What you mean nothing selfless about it .? First off all , with the KN4 scene you don't call that selfless .? when she tried to kill Sasuke to relieve Naruto of his burden you don't call that selfless .? In case you haven't noticed she considers herself very weak but yet she always risks her life to protect Naruto , how many times has she said SHE WILL SAVE SASUKE FOR NARUTO she feels like nothing she does for Naruto is good enough if you ask me thats enoigh to show how highly and amazing she thinks of Naruto  . She hasn't once said after the time skip that she wants Sasuke back for herself , and chapter 297 and 470 only further proves my point she doens't want Sasuke back for herself she wants Sasuke back because Naruto wants Sasuke back and she wants a happy end to team 7 for Naruto not him back romantically .  If you remember Naruto gave very specific orders for them to stay away Sakura knew if she went down there that could only hinder Naruto ,Hinata went down there out of selfishness . And bravo Hinata you could killed Naruto yourself and potentially other villagers becuase of your selfishness look at what happend when naruto turned in 4 tails , imagine what could have happened to his skin when he was 6 tails lols . Sakura did nothing heroic for Naruto .? lols are you kidding me or are you trolling .? You don't call her doing what she has done putting her own life AS A MEDIC NIN in danger to save his ass heroic .? She is like Wonderwoman for Naruto lols . When has Naruto ever vowed that he will always protect Hinata , I remember him saying he will always protect his Sakura Chan in other words , she is most precious to him because of Haku's words . he unlocked power he didn't even know he had over Sakura lols . I don't know what world you live in but in this world , I don't call flirting , blushing around that person , giving them warm smiles , crying consistently over them even at the thought of losing them , trying to be closer to them and lets not forget trying to kill the so called man she loves for him unromantic .  She didn't kill Sasuke because she thought of the old Sasuke and look how she thinks of him as a indifferent to her as always she knows he hates her  , she doensn't feel like  she deserves Naruto's love lols , thats a sign in itself towards how selfless she is towards Naruto  howevere she also didn't kill him because she knows Naruto wants him back also , but the whole thing was for Naruto , the whole time she never even thought about "her love for Sasuke" all she thought about was killing sasuke to relieve naruto of his burden , never once did she say "oh my God I must kill Sasuke to save him sinking any lower . " That was all Sai from what he assumed lols , if you go back and read the conversation between Sai and Naruto Sai then proceeded to say , " she did it all for you and she was ONLY thinking of you . "  Btw Sakura has blushed around him , held her heart around him Kishi even stated Naruto makes her heart beat faster , the hug after the Pein scene wasn't romantic to you right .? Yet all the onesided hugs she gave to Sasuke was romantic how funny and selective  , a complete stranger in Yamato and even some one without feelings in Sai even notices how she is around Naruto .  You seriously can't be from this planet if you don't consider those romantic . 

Edited by Superman333, 26 August 2013 - 05:21 PM.

Posted Image

#6734 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:06 AM

More than friendship? episode 1 naruto shippuden sakura's hearth was beating faster when Naruto was back :c she blushed too (like she did for sasuke)Naruto blowed it 2 times i know it :wallbash:

But still i say that NS is not a fanatic couple its reality

She hugged naruto

Also her confession too (i know its a anti NS moment but kishi stated this)

Her feelings for naruto were  true , but she was stubborn enough to belive she doesn't love sasuke.

but when sasuke tried to kill her i think she stopped having feelings for him in my point of view

she also tried to kill sasuke . :wot:

Edited by Question22, 26 August 2013 - 11:20 AM.

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#6735 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:11 PM

I REALLY don't see any.

Also, stop lying.

3. TRIED, or HAD TO?
To sum NS up:

This came from someone I've dealt with in the past, so I thought I'd see how they replied to it. Should have known they were going to say the exact same things and do the exact same things as any other NH fan would.

first 2 points are things he sees and its his problem but I disagree with 3 regarding Sakura.

Let's look at Kakashi before Obito's official death when he only cared about DUTY. Well that duty said mission first team mates last. Sakura saving Naruto was never about duty but she chose to protect him.
We can argue Naruto's importance in the village but Sakura was never made aware.

As for Hinata precious Hinata the only time she did protect Naruto was during the Pein fight and it served to have Sakura acknowledge Hinata's love for Naruto. Naruto either ignored her after or his answer regarding hinata was treated off screen.

the second time during the war Hinata like everyone had to protect Naruto. For her there was no conflict because she wanted to protect him.

double standards at it's finest Hinata does one thing it's the greatest thing Sakura does it she is a failure.

Regardless of what fans see the 2 characters are different.
Hinata did the confession and face slap because it was how she grew in confidence
but for Sakura this actions were easier Sakura has bigger conflicts to resolve than Hinata but probably that's why there are so many NH fans. It's a pretty simple pairing in terms of conflict drama angst romance comedy etc.

#6736 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:22 PM

first 2 points are things he sees and its his problem but I disagree with 3 regarding Sakura.

Let's look at Kakashi before Obito's official death when he only cared about DUTY. Well that duty said mission first team mates last. Sakura saving Naruto was never about duty but she chose to protect him.
We can argue Naruto's importance in the village but Sakura was never made aware.

As for Hinata precious Hinata the only time she did protect Naruto was during the Pein fight and it served to have Sakura acknowledge Hinata's love for Naruto. Naruto either ignored her after or his answer regarding hinata was treated off screen.

the second time during the war Hinata like everyone had to protect Naruto. For her there was no conflict because she wanted to protect him.

double standards at it's finest Hinata does one thing it's the greatest thing Sakura does it she is a failure.

Regardless of what fans see the 2 characters are different.
Hinata did the confession and face slap because it was how she grew in confidence
but for Sakura this actions were easier Sakura has bigger conflicts to resolve than Hinata but probably that's why there are so many NH fans. It's a pretty simple pairing in terms of conflict drama angst romance comedy etc.

these people are so funny with their selective reading and stuff huh . 

Posted Image

#6737 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

these people are so funny with their selective reading and stuff huh . 

-Question22

#6738 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:35 PM

...Why are people using DBZ as evidence for pairings in NARUTO? That doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. Doesn't matter if they're similar, they're still different shows. I don't care if Kishi was inspired by DBZ, that doesn't mean he's going to do the exact same things that DBZ did. Give me a break. What's the point of watching Naruto if it's going to end the same way as DBZ, or if things will turn out the same way it did in DBZ? Ugh. So sick of this argument that NH/SS uses.

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#6739 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

...Why are people using DBZ as evidence for pairings in NARUTO? That doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. Doesn't matter if they're similar, they're still different shows. I don't care if Kishi was inspired by DBZ, that doesn't mean he's going to do the exact same things that DBZ did. Give me a break. What's the point of watching Naruto if it's going to end the same way as DBZ, or if things will turn out the same way it did in DBZ? Ugh. So sick of this argument that NH/SS uses.

has Vegeta ever tried to kill Bulma .? Has Bulma ever tried to kill Vegeta .? has Vegeta ever once called Bulma annoying .?  Please answer this . 

Edited by Superman333, 26 August 2013 - 12:40 PM.

Posted Image

#6740 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

has Vegeta ever tried to kill Bulma .? Has Bulma ever tried to kill Vegeta .? has Vegeta ever once called Bulma annoying .?  Please answer this . 

I wouldn't know because I never watched DBZ :sweatdrop:

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users