359 replies to this topic

#1 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:01 AM

I know im not the only one who has seen it :cool:

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#2 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:15 AM

It started out very well then it started to drag. There were like 50 chapters with no story development. Killed the series for me. It could be so much shorter and sweeter. Anime-only viewers just hope they don't do the same to the anime.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#3 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:28 AM

I see, some negative comments. I just have seen some scenes, I think this one is where we see every good development  in parings  but in the  end the comedy  ruin everything.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#4 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:34 AM

It started in a good way but then it turned into a harem manga.

Pretty sad, the story was quite funny.

Edited by LadyGT, 18 April 2014 - 07:34 AM.

aw9vkj.gif

#5 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:23 PM

It started in a good way but then it turned into a harem manga.

Pretty sad, the story was quite funny.

Agreed. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#6 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:58 PM

This series would be better if it made sense.

on the subject of keys

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#7 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:07 PM

i was still interested at the part where chitoge's bodyguard and marika came into the story.. but now this teacher, i don't like her

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#8 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:37 PM

i was still interested at the part where chitoge's bodyguard and marika came into the story.. but now this teacher, i don't like her

Teacher is pretty hot though xD.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#9 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

I liked Nisekoi because initially from the first volume cover art it showed Chitoge and Onodera as the main girls. I was expecting a standard love triangle but what made it different is the main guy and girl are from two opposite gangs. Its like a twist to Romeo and Juliet but both hated each other tsundere style. But now that fact is not even relevant anymore. Its just one big cluster F of a mess with all these girls popping out one after another.

Harem is my least favourite type of "romance" so I was really disappointed with how it turned out. I am very close to dropping this but every week I hope the story becomes better because I really do want to like this manga.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 18 April 2014 - 05:01 PM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#10 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:44 PM

this author should have read and learn from ouran high school host club

Edited by Hanabi, 18 April 2014 - 05:45 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#11 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:18 PM

Ah, well I kind of like it, but my main annoyance is at Raku. What irks me is basically he goes on and on about Kosaki is the one he likes but doesn't try to do a thing about it and the author is making the story Raku and Chitoge developing actual feelings for each other but again Raku only swoons at Kosaki cause she is the only "feminine girl" to him, so with the way he goes on about that it seems to be only an epilogue after thought at best. Plus yeah, the four girls with keys are one thing but now he's just splashing all sorts of extra females into the plot for no reason and it kills the story. 

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 September 2014 - 12:50 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#12 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:04 PM

I know this story have been dragged out far too long with fluffy fillers and whatnot, but the latest chapter finally brought back chitoge's and raku gangster situation :lol: tsugumi being a dear like always and raku going to the rescue :wub:

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#13 pumyte

pumyte

PumyteH

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:24 PM

kinda stopped reading too much harem for my taste. Though the begining was really good. I wish it stayed with that love triangle u.u
pixel_shinachiku_uzumaki_by_pumyteh-dbs3

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:45 PM

Yeah I like this series but I'm really sick of harems too really cause they stop being interesting after a while. just becomes fan service and inconsistent ship teases. :glare:

On topic* I really wish Raku would stop denying his feelings for Chitoge. I mean come on, What does he really know about Kosaki other than the fact that she is a stereotypical feminine girl? Does he even talk to her about anything? does he know her interests or likes? What I'm most irked at by harems is that authors are stating all it takes is NOT being a douchebag for a girl to like you. Far from the truth in reality and honestly it only works in a harem series because there are barely to none so called "decent guys" except for the main character.

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 May 2017 - 04:02 PM.

#15 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:55 AM

Well, forgive me for reviving an 'old' chapter but I'm really interested in knowing whether the anime is like the manga or not because I'm just watching it.

Seeing the mangaka's course, I can all but hope that the anime ends with Chitoge and Raku. (don't pull a kishi, author plz)

#16 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 03:48 PM

Well, forgive me for reviving an 'old' chapter but I'm really interested in knowing whether the anime is like the manga or not because I'm just watching it.

Seeing the mangaka's course, I can all but hope that the anime ends with Chitoge and Raku. (don't pull a kishi, author plz)

don't drag onodera to the likes of kikittenrash.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:53 AM

Nothing will ever be like Kikittenrash :zaru:

@ tony blu: it was a litlle after chapter 50 I think so maybe around 54? I don't know I haven't watched it cause the series isn't such an excitement that I want to watch the anime too. And I already stated my main Problem with the story

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 April 2015 - 03:56 AM.

#18 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:50 PM

don't drag onodera to the likes of kikittenrash.

I dislike Onodera. I don't like the way girls like her act around so excuse me if I'm pinning down for a rather funny, out-of-place couple that has such a wide range in terms of chemistry, and quite frankly I did not drag her to the likes of kishimoto, I just mentioned my endgame choice.

Nothing will ever be like Kikittenrash :zaru:

@ tony blu: it was a litlle after chapter 50 I think so maybe around 54? I don't know I haven't watched it cause the series isn't such an excitement that I want to watch the anime too. And I already stated my main Problem with the story

I am at episode sixteen or seventeen of the first season and that festival was the setting-stone for the both of them. I don't know if the episode followed its drawn counterpart but I really enjoyed how he casually dismissed three girls, including his crush just for the sake of a girl he can't "stand". (Quite dodgy if you're asking me, because this is the fourth or fifth time he seeks her out when she's in "need".)

#19 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:44 AM

Nisekoi will reach 1000 chapters when they are 40 years old. Raku and Onodera will work in the same company. Raku will still swoon over Onodera and they will have this "moments" where they almost confess to each other before *insert stereotypical manga romance interruption*.  There is female colleague who is actually Raku's childhood friend who, surprise surprise, also holds a key. She is madly in love with Raku and frequently proposed and smother him with love because the character who usually does that died of an incurable illness 20 years ago. Chitoge moved back to America because she cannot handle anymore of the kitten of Raku's lack of balls because those 2 spherical objects were actually locked inside a chest and the key was given to yet another one of his mafking childhood friends. 

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#20 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:49 PM

I dislike Onodera. I don't like the way girls like her act around so excuse me if I'm pinning down for a rather funny, out-of-place couple that has such a wide range in terms of chemistry, and quite frankly I did not drag her to the likes of kishimoto, I just mentioned my endgame choice.

I am at episode sixteen or seventeen of the first season and that festival was the setting-stone for the both of them. I don't know if the episode followed its drawn counterpart but I really enjoyed how he casually dismissed three girls, including his crush just for the sake of a girl he can't "stand". (Quite dodgy if you're asking me, because this is the fourth or fifth time he seeks her out when she's in "need".)

sry, assumed too much. i initially like chitoge better too, but onodera has that sweet "kobato" voice that won me over. so now i cheer for both of them  :w00t: along with marika..tsugumi...haru.. :kukuku: plz just ignore me i'm just a multishipper

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users