• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:32 AM

I probably should have made this intro before I started posting. -sorry!

I think I read the Naruto Manga as it came out, when I was in high school. At some point I noticed the quality of the writing took a dive. I kept reading out of habit and a need for closure I guess. The ending didn’t sit well with me for a lot of reasons. It was strange that Hinata and Naruto's relationship developed into something serious. What really bothered me though, was the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura. It seemed really sick and abusive.. the way the female characters were treated in general wasn’t great, but the way Sakura was written seemed almost spiteful.   

I’m not the sort of person who normally gets upset about this kind of moral stuff when reading light material.. guess it just bothered me since I had been reading it for so long and I didn’t really expect it to become too warped.

I don't join a lot of forums but i like this one. Im not sure why. I think i may be the humor. A lot of the comments on the bad writing have made me laugh. So at least reading Naruto has been more than just kind of depressing.

Oh and my avatar is from one of those old Godfrey Ho ninja films.

#2 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:54 AM

Welcome❤️❤️

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#3 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 01:21 PM

Welcome here!  :wave:

#4 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 06:26 PM

Welcome to H&E! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#5 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:17 PM

Hey welcome to Heaven and Earth! :) Please do enjoy your stay. And yeah SasuSaku happening was so messed up honestly

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#6 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:25 PM

Hej and stuff, enjoy your stay!

#7 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 27 June 2015 - 12:28 PM

Welcome. Please enjoy your stay here. :D

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users