700 replies to this topic

#41 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:38 AM

That's the point of his bond with Naruto. He's always had an impact on him, which is why he wants to kill him: He knows that his influence could be what holds him back from his pragmatic and independent way of doing things. Naruto has stuck with him, so the only way he can move forward without restraint is to sever their bond, which is effectively the last one he has. It's actually kind of sad. 

That's not really my point. Sasuke was the most pure during the second half of the chunnin exam, he was willing to sacrifice his life, his hatred and even give up on his quest for vengeance for the sake of his comrades and even went out of his way to take hits for Naruto in the fight with Gaara....if that Sasuke turned into this Sasuke who was able to attempt murder on this friends of his without even flinching....whats stopping him from becoming evil again?

Sasuke is literally the most fickle character in the series. His entire existence puts the ninja world at risk.

eh10ut.jpg

#42 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Naruto is getting the cover and color pages next week. That should be interesting. Obviously some new movie info should come out of that as well.

Oh, so it was next week, not this one.

Ummm

ummm

Sacrifice! Sacrifice!

#43 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

with sasuke saying naruto was his best friend you can just smell the redemption around the corner.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#44 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

And we only get two brief panels of Sakura knocked out, not being able to do anything despite her promise to Naruto to help him next time with Sasuke, way to make your heroine shine Kishimoto!

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#45 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

sasuke is a satanist

Is the rikudou leaving or what?

He is...........

Well, what are you waiting for?

#46 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:40 AM

This panel sums up everything that is wrong with this manga

panel

"We're pretty good pals". How can Naruto seriously say and believe this? Well at least he didn't say he was his best friend. I think someone like Shikamaru has been way more of a good friend than Sasuke ever was.

#47 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:40 AM

This is the first time that I actually predicted how a chapter would go down........and it had to be TNJ chapter of all things :twitch: lol

I Freakin knew Sasuke's reasoning would go down that way!! It's logical and in a sense justifiable but at the same taking it 100% the WRONG way!!!

Kakashi and Hagoromo having a small conversation....was expecting that as well but was hoping more out of it.......sigh......well if it's gonna be like this Sakura is Definetly waking up either near the end of next chapter or around 696 so I'm happy about that!!!

One question though that last page of Naruto and Sasuke clashing.......if they both jumped at each other at the same time.....then wouldn't they be in the middle of the waterfall and not still on a statue head!?!? O_o lol

Edited by MoonDrop04, 02 October 2014 - 10:42 AM.

#48 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:43 AM

This is the first time that I actually predicted how a chapter would go down........and it had to be TNJ chapter of all things :twitch: lol

I Freakin knew Sasuke's reasoning would go down that way!! It's logical and in a sense justifiable but at the same taking it 100% the WRONG way!!!

Kakashi and Hagoromo having a small conversation was expecting that as well but was hoping more out of it.......sigh......well it it's gonna be like this Sakura is Definetly waking up either near the end of next chapter or around 696 so I'm happy about that!!!

One question though that last page of Naruto and Sasuke clashing.......if they both jumped at each other at the same time.....then wouldn't they be in the middle of the waterfall and not still on a statue head!?!? O_o lol

Well, unless said otherwise, maybe one outpaced the other.

#49 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

And we only get two brief panels of Sakura knocked out, not being able to do anything despite her promise to Naruto to help him next time with Sasuke, way to make your heroine shine Kishimoto!

After seeing the way Kishi portrayed Sakura in the last chapter, I'm glad that she is put on the sidelines instead.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#50 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

don't cry baby Sasuke... Sakura will be your family :cry: :sad:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#51 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:44 AM

That's not really my point. Sasuke was the most pure during the second half of the chunnin exam, he was willing to sacrifice his life, his hatred and even give up on his quest for vengeance for the sake of his comrades and even went out of his way to take hits for Naruto in the fight with Gaara....if that Sasuke turned into this Sasuke who was able to attempt murder on this friends of his without even flinching....whats stopping him from becoming evil again?

Sasuke is literally the most fickle character in the series. His entire existence puts the ninja world at risk.

In terms of his goals, yes, Sasuke does move from one thing to the other, but they're all expected. His actions fit his pragmatic personality well. Plus, he's straightforward, so it's obvious how he comes to have a change in attitude. His actions are the manifestation of his reactions to everything about him, which fit how he thinks. 

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#52 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:45 AM

I predicted this chapter too after evil's prediction image... it was so easy... Sasuke has to kill Naruto for reaching his goal, just like Itachi did the same with his family.

But we know, thanks to movie, that both two won't die... but I think that something will happen... chidori vs rasengan redition...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#53 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:47 AM

In terms of his goals, yes, Sasuke does move from one thing to the other, but they're all expected. His actions fit his pragmatic personality well. Plus, he's straightforward, so it's obvious how he comes to have a change in attitude. His actions are the manifestation of his reactions to everything about him, which fit how he thinks. 

good point i never thought about it that way. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#54 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:49 AM

@rikkudo
Both of them will make Harmony symbol.
It will dispel the IT.

If sasuke force to do that, part 3. If not, the end.
They should fight 3 times.

#55 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:49 AM

I predicted this chapter too after evil's prediction image... it was so easy... Sasuke has to kill Naruto for reaching his goal, just like Itachi did the same with his family.

But we know, thanks to movie, that both two won't die... but I think that something will happen... chidori vs rasengan redition...

I'm pretty sure I know whats gonna happen.

Sasuke is gonna end up fatally wounding Naruto, but Naruto is going to have his rasengan miss on purpose. He's "bearing" all of Sasuke's hatred this way like he said, Sasuke will finally have killed Naruto but right after the TNJ realizing the weight of everything he's done and the error of his ways and ofcourse flashing back to Kurama telling him that if he kills Naruto he'll regret it.

eh10ut.jpg

#56 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:50 AM

@rikkudo
Both of them will make Harmony symbol.
It will dispel the IT.

If sasuke force to do that, part 3. If not, the end.
They should fight 3 times.

eh10ut.jpg

#57 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:51 AM

@pepsi
Yes because they are equal.

#58 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:52 AM

@pepsi
Yes because they are equal.

They're not going to fight again.

We can already confirm Sasuke is not going to be the villain after this. We're likely going to get 1 more (2 if you count whoever the hell is gonna be the villain in the movie)

eh10ut.jpg

#59 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:54 AM

Well one thing is for sure, this chapter thread won't have anywhere near as many posts as the previous chapter thread  :chuckle:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#60 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:54 AM

Well, unless said otherwise, maybe one outpaced the other.

Hmmm yeah if that's the case it would be Sasuke then because of his "eye teleport" thing -_- lol.

Also did the shockeave of them colliding make a giant split into the statues head!?!? O_o wondering if I'm seeing that right lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users