687 replies to this topic

#41 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:55 AM

Pretty good chapter, oh and Sakura lost her headband.

#42 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:56 AM

he meant Hinata shippuden

In reality I am a SHE.  :sweat:

Should give the anime to her @Nostradamus. The manga is still owned by 'Naruto', if you know what I means  :hehehe:

Seems like Kishi wants us to notice how Sakura is seeing the differences between Naruto and Sasuke. And he's been doing it a lot.  

An yet another NS moment will be ignored by those people.

PS : Pretty good chapter, but as always too short. Gotta make a petition to SJ to increase the page  :P

Edited by tekopi, 11 June 2014 - 05:59 AM.

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#43 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:56 AM

First, Sakura's hair style changes, now she loses her headband. Just what is Kishi's aim?

No one elses hair got messed up and Kakashi could have lost his headband, now that it's not covering his eye. And now that I think about it, the only other times Sakura's headband has fallen were when she cut her hair and when she fought ino.

@ Dkey dammit you beat me to it!

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#44 Zoey

Zoey

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:59 AM

I didn't understand the whole part in which Naruto remembers the time in which Sasuke saved him and said "my body moved on its own" and then he repeats the same thing and Sakura thanks him. What is the link between Sasuke's act back then and Naruto repeating his sentence. Did Naruto saved someone in this chapter before saving Sakura and Kakashi? Or is he implying that Sasuke saved Kakashi and Sakura because his body moved once again on its own to save them?

No, but he wanted to, it was his first instinct, thats why he complains to Sasuke when he saves him 

#45 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:59 AM

I wonder where the volcano is.... I mean there is some sort of structure along the side of it.

#46 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:01 AM

kittening NO!!!! I WAS kittening WRONG! Naruto saving Sakura from Madara was like Sasuke saving Naruto in Zabuza arc. Naruto's body moved on its own to protect Sakura. And this was the reason why Sakura shed tears on Naruto and thanked him. It clicked her that the same words were said by Sasuke during Zabuza arc and now Naruto did the same with her. It was a freaking NS moment, hidden underneath!

Edit: Sasuke saying that he saved Kakashi and Sakura more of confirms this. It was like him saying to Naruto "There was no need of you to do that", but Naruto's reply was what confirmed he still had feelings for Sakura which shuts the opposite fandoms claims that Naruto got over Sasuke long ago. It was a freaking NS moment. Not a big one but a small one, hidden underneath!

Edited by narusaku256, 11 June 2014 - 06:06 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#47 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:02 AM

Oh so she was thanking him, because he had anticipated Sasuke's reaction towards Naruto, because Naruto knew Sasuke would once again protect him, so he asked Sakura and Kakashi to stay by his side, so they would also indirectly be protected by Sasuke's susanoo. Did I get it right?

Yes! That's what I meant to say.

#48 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:02 AM

First, Sakura's hair style changes, now she loses her headband. Just what is Kishi's aim?

No one elses hair got messed up and Kakashi could have lost his headband, now that it's not covering his eye. And now that I think about it, the only other times Sakura's headband has fallen were when she cut her hair and when she fought ino.

Could just be to establish that's it's not a genjustu by falling into the lava, as Kakashi pointed out. Who knows, maybe there is something behind that panel. I'm trying my best to be optimistic about Sakura right now because quite frankly, I really don't give a crap about anything else atm.

Edited by luffyq1, 11 June 2014 - 06:03 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#49 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:03 AM

short and pretty boring imo. Sasuke said that Kakashi and Sakura just happened to be next to Naruto, which is why they were saved as well. We all already knew this of course, but at least now the words are coming from his own mouth.

That whole "my body just moved on its own" thing might come into play later with Sasuke. bleh.

Other than that, yeah pretty boring chapter. Kakashi is a quick thinker, and he can put his plan to action even faster, wow. And Naruto calling Kakashi great. :') And Naruto can float. I was thinking that he might get that power somehow, cause Sasuke could fly (his Susanoo, and his hawk summon) so Naruto needed his own counterpart to that power. And Sakura thanking Naruto is always nice.

Oh!! And I hope the Hokage do join in the fight, but how exactly are they supposed to get there?

It's really pissing me off to see her cry in a moment like that. She's litterally on the verge to fall in the magma and all she's doing is thnking about her boys and weeping her tears.

Yeah, it's not the right time for that kind of stuff. She should be worried about her own safety, but it's whatever.

And just in one chapter, we know how this fight will end: Kaguya being sealed by Naruto and Sasuke's yang and yin, we just have to wait for the end of the fight. 

And I'm sure Sasuke's last attack will be show to be useless against kaguya, she will be alright at the right beginning of next chapter. 

Yep. I wonder how the hell they're gonna defeat her. I mean they could barely hold their own against Madara, what are they supposed to do against an opponent who's like a hundred times as strong as him?

I didn't understand the whole part in which Naruto remembers the time in which Sasuke saved him and said "my body moved on its own" and then he repeats the same thing and Sakura thanks him. What is the link between Sasuke's act back then and Naruto repeating his sentence. Did Naruto saved someone in this chapter before saving Sakura and Kakashi? Or is he implying that Sasuke saved Kakashi and Sakura because his body moved once again on its own to save them?

Same honestly. I guess he was just throwing Sasuke's own words back at him, that once upon a time he did sacrifice his life to save those he cares about? idkk. and naruto is doing that here and all.. yeah.

This chapter disgusted me on all Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

Kakashi was the only good thing this chapter. 

I'll go back to pretending that this chapter never happened. 

Can you elaborate?

Edited by Hiraishin, 11 June 2014 - 06:37 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#50 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

In reality I am a SHE.  :sweat:

Ups my bad there.

Meh to be honest was curious to see what others think.

#51 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Its hard to guess what goes on in that trolling mind he has. On one hand there is a lack of strong female leads who get fighting screentime, yet nearly every single male is scared to death of a female and in Kishi's manga the strongest villain so far is a female. Go figure :headscratch:

Edited by Shadow1275, 11 June 2014 - 06:04 AM.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#52 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:04 AM

Not a bad chapter overall, but a bit short, and it seems Kishimoto reinforces that only Naruto and Sasuke can save the day. What about Kakashi and Sakura? Are they just chopped liver now? I also feel sorry for Sakura in this chapter, losing her headband to the volcano...

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#53 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:07 AM

I don't see what was wrong with Sakura.  I'm sure she was well aware of her situation.  It's kinda hard to ignore actually.  Also, her focus was really on her own powerless than the boys.  She hates not being of any help.

#54 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:07 AM

Could just be to establish that's it's not a genjustu by falling into the lava, as Kakashi pointed out. Who knows, maybe there is something behind that panel. I'm trying my best to be optimistic about Sakura right now because quite frankly, I really don't give a crap about anything else atm.

I'm trying to be optimistic too. It's just, if they're in a cave, why not have some rocks fall down? Why the headband?

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#55 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:08 AM

Oh so she was thanking him, because he had anticipated Sasuke's reaction towards Naruto, because Naruto knew Sasuke would once again protect him, so he asked Sakura and Kakashi to stay by his side, so they would also indirectly be protected by Sasuke's susanoo. Did I get it right?

All of you are getting it all wrong
Sasuke basically told Naruto not to worry about them since they're "useless". Naruto quickly reacted to them while Sasuke just stayed on Kaguya. Then Naruto told him what Sasuke told him back then, that's why he reacted to them.

Edited by TheMagicConch, 11 June 2014 - 06:09 AM.

Posted Image

#56 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:09 AM

I think that's how Naruto sees it, and my prediction is that he will later find out that sasuke's base statement holds more truth then what Naruto thinks his reason is for protecting them.

I could be reading it wrong but that's what I think.. Naruto only see's the good side of sasuke, so he would see it that way.

Hope I'm making sense...

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#57 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:09 AM

That whole "my body just moved on its own" thing might come into play later with Sasuke. bleh.

YES please. I want him to die. Just kill him.

Go to 6:12 the guy in the TV is me. That's how I'm with Sasuke.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#58 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:10 AM

How come Sasuke's hawk summon was not affected by IT when all humans and animals were?

#59 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

I'm trying to be optimistic too. It's just, if they're in a cave, why not have some rocks fall down? Why the headband?

And most of all....why Sakura's headband! Something which exposes her forehead and her seal? Maybe it will be easier for chakra transfer? Maybe the headband was coming in middle of the forehead and Naruto's lips? Was it due to this that it was Sakura's headband of all?

#60 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, procrastinating, Coffee,
    Tom Hiddleston, Beelzebub, Indie Music, Books

In one of the panels, it looks like kaguya's hair touched the lava

NaruSaku; Sasuhina; SasuKarin; OgaHilda; LokiNatasha; EnishiKaoru; IchiRuki

d21161ff597ca91989fc50b7b64eb588.jpg