#742 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

@Hanabi

I believe you can now open a "648 Spoilers" thread so the comments flow gets directed there. Just a suggestion though.

Edited by Darkness, 25 September 2013 - 05:14 AM.

bKTC2.png

#743 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:59 AM

648 page comment

Lol, its tough when you can't teleport from A to B. To be honest though I think we've had enough motivating speeches for now, I'm less interested in what happens to Obito. I'd rather see what happens to Kakashi and when Sasuke makes his move against Naruto

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#744 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:05 AM

648 page comment

It makes you wonder how Sasuke and his group could make it to the battlefield all of the way from Konoha in just four chapters despite the Lightning country being three nations apart from the Land of Fire. To our knowledge this entire war has transpired in one country.

You would think that the Kages, assuming their fight with Madara took place within the same borderlines, could rush to the battlefield in only a fraction of the aforementioned time. This isn't even accounting for the Kages being able to travel much more easily and directly thanks to Gaara's levitational sand which can bypass any natural obstacles. 

Edited by Atheck, 25 September 2013 - 05:11 AM.

#745 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:15 AM

Lol, its tough when you can't teleport from A to B. To be honest though I think we've had enough motivating speeches for now, I'm less interested in what happens to Obito. I'd rather see what happens to Kakashi and when Sasuke makes his move against Naruto

Same here. We need some more action, yo.

It makes you wonder how Sasuke and his group could make it to the battlefield all of the way from Konoha in just four chapters despite the Lightning country being three nations apart the Land of Fire. To our knowledge this entire war has transpired in one country.

You would think that the Kages, assuming their fight with Madara took place within the same borderlines, could rush to the battlefield in only a fraction of the aforementioned time. This isn't even accounting for the Kages being able to travel much more easily and directly thanks to Gaara's levitational sand which can bypass any natural obstacles. 

My thoughts exactly. I expected the Kage to show up about five or less chapters after they started heading to the battlefield, considering it only took Sasuke and co. four, but it ended up taking more than twice as long as that. Realistically, they should have been at the battlefield pretty soon after they started their little journey, but... plot.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#746 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:34 AM

So the Kages finally arrive. Yay!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#747 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:42 AM

Yeah...and Kishi will figure out a way to revive her...like Minato giving her the other half of Kurama's chakra. :P

Parallels Parallels. :zaru:

Haha, OR Sakura will look severely injured but will be able to save herself because she has surpassed Tsunade.  Honestly, that's what I want.  I know, I know that many NS shippers would want Naruto or someone loyal to Naruto to save her, but I want her to save herself and I want Naruto to have faith that she is great enough to save herself.  Because that's the difference between Naruto and Obito, Naruto respects Sakura's strength as a kunoichi, while Obito has forgotten Rin's goals as a kunoichi.

#748 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

Haha, OR Sakura will look severely injured but will be able to save herself because she has surpassed Tsunade.  Honestly, that's what I want.  I know, I know that many NS shippers would want Naruto or someone loyal to Naruto to save her, but I want her to save herself and I want Naruto to have faith that she is great enough to save herself.  Because that's the difference between Naruto and Obito, Naruto respects Sakura's strength as a kunoichi, while Obito has forgotten Rin's goals as a kunoichi.

My headcannon would be something like Sakura in a near-death situation making Naruto believe she's dead and then, bam, Sakura recovers herself thinking something along the lines "I've promised him this time we'd do it together!" :D

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#749 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

My headcannon would be something like Sakura in a near-death situation making Naruto believe she's dead and then, bam, Sakura recovers herself thinking something along the lines "I've promised him this time we'd do it together!" :D

that already happened in the sasori fight. when she got trapped in the smoke. no sasuke, just naruto! xD

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#750 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

I have a good feeling about the upcoming chapter... I can't explain this, I just feel that we might get some sort of NS moment/interaction...
ebhRxPe.gif

A NS interaction yes finally we have all been waiting and a NS moment will happen soon seeing by how much Sakura is worried and thinking about him I say the moment may be closer than we all think.

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users