124 replies to this topic

#121 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:17 AM

Axe Frowned as he stepped out of the magical woosh-woosh-bring-you-back-to-life-machine

"I never miss. Greater-than sign, Colon, Capital C."

Seriously. Hitting a soldier in the shoulder? bullsh**. >:C

He grabbed his axe, his baby, and hefted her up to his eye-level.

"We must hurt people better."

And with that said, he grabbed some Barbed wire out of his locker, wrapping it lovingly around his darling's head.

He smiled darkly.

"Their medic isn't dead yet. I shall rectalfy this situation."
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#122 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:33 AM

Bogdan retreated to where the intelligence was. " Looks like I'm the one who has to defend this. " The slavic spoke as he ran off , holding his flamethrower proudly.

------

Virote saw the Pyro retreating. " Coren. I need your help in healing. I've got to kill that blond , the soldier....well I have to kill everyone. What'chu waiting for! " He screamed into the radio.

#123 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 28 2009, 02:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Virote saw the Pyro retreating. " Coren. I need your help in healing. I've got to kill that blond , the soldier....well I have to kill everyone. What'chu waiting for! " He screamed into the radio.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry bout that.." She'd been quietly leaning against a convenient wall, drinking her emergency stash of... something with way too much caffeine. And she wasn't sorry. Never was.

Pocketing the small bottle/flask/container, she started healing her leader. She wasn't that far from him.

... She just blends well into the background, that's all.

------------

Victoria took this moment to take aim at the Blu Heavy's head. She... sortof got lost. On the way to where she currently was. Yeah.

Her sense of direction wasn't the best. D:

#124 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:54 AM

Virote nodded at Corin as he began to walk. " Be careful with snipers. Hide under the bridge and stay behind me! Watch out for spies and pyros on the back and leave the front with me! " He chanted as he continued on. " Let's see if Meathead will spring back to action. I can't wait to make him swiss cheese again! Hahah! " The old man was being weird again....give him booze or something.

WAIT. DON'T.

His cheeks are red already. You want him to murder enemies or you?!

----------

Bogdan sighed. " Don't tell me I'm the only one alive.... " He whispered as he walked off. He didn't want to use the radio, Louis' aggressive manner was already hindering him of doing so.

#125 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

[Anyhow , if anyone is interest in this RP anymore , a friend of P-RO's , Bogdan's artist , asked me kindly to stop using Bogdan in the RP. So , let's all pretend he didn't exist. Apologies to everyone.]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users