#41 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 31 2012, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, not to mention the other beach ending with the name crossed out. When I look at it, anime purposely hid the name to show that she's not sure on love. Granted that this is their doings, but regardless, this is what they believe. That said there are endings that hides nothing. The one with naked Sakura and the latest one. Try to explain that to me how is it not NaruSaku.

i dont want to tongue.gif because i cant there is just no expaining to it we are realllyyy off topic but which ending are you talking about the one when she crosses sasuke's name in the sand i heard there was another one...i just cant wait for next episode to see badass sakra in action eager.gif

#42 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Aug 31 2012, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont want to tongue.gif because i cant there is just no expaining to it we are realllyyy off topic but which ending are you talking about the one when she crosses sasuke's name in the sand i heard there was another one...i just cant wait for next episode to see badass sakra in action eager.gif

Yeah, you're right.

Yeah that one but if you spell both names, they're the same. You can see it one more time and it's crossed in a way that addressed her as confused love. I just saw it now. Heck they even change that tears of shooting star scene. Crazy no? tongue.gif

#43 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 31 2012, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, you're right.

Yeah that one but if you spell both names, they're the same. You can see it one more time and it's crossed in a way that addressed her as confused love. I just saw it now. Heck they even change that tears of shooting star scene. Crazy no? tongue.gif

crazy indeed sleep.gif did you watch the preview of the next episode the animation seems good ( sakura looks great in ponytail)

#44 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Aug 31 2012, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
crazy indeed sleep.gif did you watch the preview of the next episode the animation seems good ( sakura looks great in ponytail)

Yeah, of course she looks great. I always find her looking good when done right. Supposedly she supposed to be like tomboyish (at least that's what I heard from databook), so I don't know. Yeah, Kishi did have a rough start in drawing but improved significantly.

#45 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Sep 1 2012, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, of course she looks great. I always find her looking good when done right. Supposedly she supposed to be like tomboyish (at least that's what I heard from databook), so I don't know. Yeah, Kishi did have a rough start in drawing but improved significantly.

he had a problem with all girls tongue.gif i was surprised when he said she wasnt cute back then because she always seemed cute to me ( when she wasnt angry at naruto heheelq7.png ) but your right he has improved ,in the trailer you can see 2 people walking and one leaning on the other so could those be
man and supposedly wife who need healing but then attack her

#46 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Aug 31 2012, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he had a problem with all girls tongue.gif i was surprised when he said she wasnt cute back then because she always seemed cute to me ( when she wasnt angry at naruto heheelq7.png ) but your right he has improved ,in the trailer you can see 2 people walking and one leaning on the other so could those be
man and supposedly wife who need healing but then attack her

Wait, what trailer?

I always find her cute. Especially when Naruto makes her smile. To me, she has the best smile. Sigh, next week is sure taking a long time. I can't wait for manga the most of course because it can really push many things forward. I'll explain in manga section. As for anime, can't wait to see how anime portray it.

#47 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Sep 1 2012, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait, what trailer?

I always find her cute. Especially when Naruto makes her smile. To me, she has the best smile. Sigh, next week is sure taking a long time. I can't wait for manga the most of course because it can really push many things forward. I'll explain in manga section. As for anime, can't wait to see how anime portray it.

hope they dont ruine it..and i mean this trailer biggrin.gif the animation looks fine wierd isnt it happy.gif

#48 Lucky Star

Lucky Star

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Reading,writing, sleeping, piano,t.v, video games,taekwondo, fangirling

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:28 PM

It kinda reminds me of a trailer for a scary movie heheelq7.png

tumblr_n6o7sf8a9T1qf4xsdo1_r2_500.gif

Moving of the earth brings harms and fears; Men reckon what it did, and meant;
But trepidation of the spheres,Though greater far, is innocent. (John Donne)

#49 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (Lucky Star @ Sep 1 2012, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It kinda reminds me of a trailer for a scary movie heheelq7.png

with the way neji is talking it seams so happy.gif i felt her voice was so calm here smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users