• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

#41 Faexylona

Faexylona

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:I like to read, write, and learn.

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:50 AM

Just to clarify since I am still new, I cannot call Sasuke chicken-butt head? is that bashing? whatthekitten.gif
Because his head does look like it sweat.gif
Sorry unsure.gif
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get."
- Forest Gump

#42 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 12 2010, 04:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She smiled when she said "I love you". That easy to say it? For the first time? Really... If you confess your love to someone just as easy as that then either you have extreme emotional control (which Sakura doesn't) or you don't really love the person.

huh.gif

Because she didn't cry on his knee she doesn't love him. There is many way to express emotion, it doesn't have to be necessarily drastic and dramatic.

QUOTE (Faexylona @ Feb 12 2010, 04:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to clarify since I am still new, I cannot call Sasuke chicken-butt head? is that bashing? whatthekitten.gif
Because his head does look like it sweat.gif
Sorry unsure.gif

headscratch.gif it true that his hair cut look like that. To me, I doubt that it bashing. A great example of bashing : the Sakura haters call her a B**** because she 'joint' Sasuke.

Edited by silverserenity, 12 February 2010 - 03:58 AM.

#43 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:53 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 11 2010, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
your new i see u just double post its not allowed

just to warn u

Oh ok, thank you.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#44 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:58 AM

i must say my freaking god i just read something from my friend headdesk.gif WHAT THE HELL

the sasusakus think that she can really change sasuke back my freaking god she wants to kill him, but be aware she might want to save him because naruto wants him safe sooo its still for naruto too

BUT its a freaking fariy tail if they belive she will save him from the darkness headdesk.gif

its mira MIRA

Edited by firegirl, 12 February 2010 - 03:59 AM.

#45 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 11 2010, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i must say my freaking god i just read something from my friend headdesk.gif WHAT THE HELL

the sasusakus think that she can really change sasuke back my freaking god she wants to kill him, but be aware she might want to save him because naruto wants him safe sooo its still fr naruto

BUT its a freaking fariy tail if they belive she will save him from the darkness headdesk.gif

its mira MIRA

I know! Sasuke resorted to such measures already, he made Gaara CRY! Gaara! He's in too deep to ever go back now. He killed a Hokage for God's sakes, even if he turned back from the darkness he'd be wanted for the rest of his life and eventually executed.

AboojTi.gif

#46 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 12 2010, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the sasusakus think that she can really change sasuke back my freaking god she wants to kill him, but be aware she might want to save him because naruto wants him safe sooo its still for naruto too

its mira MIRA

Yes, I've heard that 'Sakura will be Sasuke's angel' tongue.gif

Personally, if there is someone that can hold that title, it's Naruto (because he has the strange power to change people) not Sakura.

#47 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 11 2010, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I've heard that 'Sakura will be Sasuke's angel' tongue.gif

Personally, if there is someone that can hold that title, it's Naruto (because he has the strange power to change people) not Sakura.

i know and thats why sasunaru has more evidence then sasusaku and naruhina happy.gif

#48 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 12 2010, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its mira MIRA

Haha! Yeah... Sure. Do they even listen to Kishimoto? Seriously. He's made it clear a hundred times that the only person who could truely change or fight Sasuke is Naruto in the end, sorry no way in he'll he's gonna change his mind all of the sudden ^^ uh SasuSaku really is just a fairy tale! (no offense to lovers)... Pff...

#49 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:10 AM

If you compare Sakura's confessions. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Part 1 to Sasuke:

-Her confession was made from pure desperation because she didn't wanted him to leave.

-Her love for him was selfish (just like Kishi has said it many times before in past interviews and he also confirms it in the data books)

-I believe someone else has mentioned it before that Sakura didn't said why she loves Sasuke so much she didn't gave any specifications to why she loves him. It was all physical attraction she only liked him because of his looks, Sasuke was the typical popular cool good looking guy and she was just a silly shallow girl with a typical school girl crush.

-She cried that also count as a desperation attempt coming from a selfish love.

Part 2 to Naruto:

-She blushed on both occasions when she told him she loves him and when she hugged him for the second time (first time 450)

-She actually gave specifications why she loves him.

-She mentioned it clearly various times that she didn't like Sasuke anymore proving that she really means it (caring for him as a friend that's another story)

-The way she hugged him was meant to do it in a protective matter, she did it with the purpose that he trusted her words and that he takes them into consideration that she really means them.

-Most important she didn't cried to prove to him that she loves him it wasn't a confession made through desperation. She used her words and actions to prove him that she loves him.

However I'm still asking myself. Sakura knows Naruto better than anyone she knew how Naruto was going to react when he found out about the decision to kill Sasuke. She also knew that he wasn't going to give up in searching for Sasuke so why did she confessed to him knowing that it was going to be hopeless convincing him to give up??? I'm beginning to think Sakura wants to save Sasuke for Naruto instead of killing him after finding out how much he was suffering for the promise of the life time, his feelings not being return by her and Sasuke becoming a dangerous criminal. sleep.gif If she kills Sasuke Naruto will be heartbroken and he will suffer a lot giving him pain is the last thing she wants. So to me the best way for Sakura to redeem herself to Naruto is to save Sasuke by her own hands by any means necessary for him because she wants to see Naruto happy. happy.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 12 February 2010 - 04:32 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#50 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 12 2010, 04:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i know and thats why sasunaru has more evidence then sasusaku and naruhina happy.gif

Yeah, and since Naruto have CLEARLY state that he doesn't play in that team biggrin.gif (as for Sasuke, it hard to say, I would think that he's not interested in BOTH side), I doubt that it will happen.

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 12 2010, 04:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha! Yeah... Sure. Do they even listen to Kishimoto? Seriously. He's made it clear a hundred times that the only person who could truely change or fight Sasuke is Naruto in the end, sorry no way in he'll he's gonna change his mind all of the sudden ^^ uh SasuSaku really is just a fairy tale! (no offense to lovers)... Pff...

SasuSaku would be canon if Naruto would be a Shoujo manga tongue.gif But since it not the case, the better thing that they can do is hope.

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 12 2010, 04:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
However I'm still asking myself. Sakura knows Naruto better than anyone she knew how Naruto was going to react when he found out about the decision to kill Sasuke. She also knew that he wasn't going to give up in searching for Sasuke so why did she confessed to him knowing that it was going to be hopeless convincing him to give up??? I'm beginning to think Sakura wants to save Sasuke for Naruto instead of killing him after finding out how much he was suffering for the promise of the life time, his feelings not being return by her and Sasuke becoming a dangerous criminal. sleep.gif If she kills Sasuke Naruto will be heartbroken and he will suffer a lot giving him pain is the last thing she wants. So to me the best way for Sakura to redeem herself to Naruto is to save Sasuke for him because she wants to see him happy. happy.gif

I had the exact same interrogation. So far, Naruto seem to be MUCH more in the 'saving Sasuke' then Sakura. After hearing the 'guilt trip' form Sai (like I've heard the SSer saying dry.gif)
We could see that she does that for Naruto and not only because she feel guilty for being the source of Naruto's pain.

Edited by silverserenity, 12 February 2010 - 04:21 AM.

#51 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 11 2010, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate to say it guys but from what I understand, Sakura's in love with Sasuke still. Sai even said it. There's nothing left keeping NaruSaku together except blind hope... I still hope that they end up together but it's official now that Sakura is an ignorant idiot who can't learn anything. She still loved this bastard after TWO YEARS? I hate you Sakura, I hate you.

If you think NaruSaku has nothing, but blind hope left what do you think SasuSaku has? Probably even less than that.

It seems everyone keeps looking at Sakura to see what pairing will happen, but she kind of made that choice and her choice was Naruto. What people keep neglecting is that SASUKE DOES NOT WANT IT!! Do people really think SasuSaku is going to happen when Sasuke DOES NOT LOVE HER?

I guess "one-sided relationships" is what everyone calls "true love" now-a-days.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 11 2010, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you compared Sakura's confessions. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Part 1 to Sasuke:

-Her confession was made from pure desperation because she didn't wanted him to leave.

-Her love for him was selfish (just like Kishi has said it many times before in past interviews and he also confirms it in the data books)

-I believe someone else has mentioned it before that Sakura didn't said why she loves Sasuke so much she didn't gave any specifications to why she loves him. It was all physical attraction she only liked him because of his looks, Sasuke was the typical popular cool good looking guy and she was just a silly shallow girl with a typical school girl crush.

-She cried that also count as a desperation attempt coming from a selfish love.

Part 2 to Naruto:

-She blushed on both occasions when she told him she loves him and when she hugged him for the second time (first time 450)

-She actually gave specifications why she loves him.

-She mentioned it clearly various times that she didn't like Sasuke anymore proving that she really means it (caring for him as a friend that's another story)

-The way she hugged him was meant to do it in a protective matter, she did it with the purpose that he trusted her words and that he takes them into consideration that she really means them.

-Most important she didn't cried to prove to him that she loves him it wasn't a confession made through desperation. She used her words and actions to prove him that she loves him.

However I'm still asking myself. Sakura knows Naruto better than anyone she knew how Naruto was going to react when he found out about the decision to kill Sasuke. She also knew that he wasn't going to give up in searching for Sasuke so why did she confessed to him knowing that it was going to be hopeless convincing him to give up??? I'm beginning to think Sakura wants to save Sasuke for Naruto instead of killing him after finding out how much he was suffering for the promise of the life time, his feelings not being return by her and Sasuke becoming a dangerous criminal. sleep.gif If she kills Sasuke Naruto will be heartbroken and he will suffer a lot giving him pain is the last thing she wants. So to me the best way for Sakura to redeem herself to Naruto is to save Sasuke for him because she wants to see him happy. happy.gif

I FREAKING LOVE YOU AND THATS WHAT I ALWAYS THOUGHT YES someone understands me i also think shes trying to save sasuke for naruto not kill becuase SHE KNOWS THAT WILL HURT HIM MORE

but because of what she really sees in sasuke shes hesitating and shows fear shaking her determination she might have to kill him

Edited by firegirl, 12 February 2010 - 04:22 AM.

#53 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 12 2010, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you think NaruSaku has nothing, but blind hope left what do you think SasuSaku has? Probably even less than that.

It seems everyone keeps looking at Sakura to see what pairing will happen, but she kind of made that choice and her choice was Naruto. What people keep neglecting is that SASUKE DOES NOT WANT IT!! Do people really think SasuSaku is going to happen when Sasuke DOES NOT LOVE HER?

I guess "one-sided relationships" is what everyone calls "true love" now-a-days.

No, I personally think that if she still have some feeling for him, it will only be one-side love because we don't see mutual proof in Sasuke's part (no matter what the SSer say). Even at this point, we don't have tangible proof that she still love him like that (and, to me, the surprise look that she gave him when they met for the first time since his departure isn't tangible proof)

#54 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 12 2010, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, marry me?
I guess so... SasuSaku is an excuse so Sasuke isn't "left alone" yeah, right. People can't seem to understand Sasukes personality, he WANTS to be alone, ever since the Uchiha massacre he's wanted to be alone; but Naruto was alone from the beginning and he truely wants to be with people, aka Sakura and The Sauce. He wanted bonds and to have true friends and a little love that's all. Sasuke didn't even want FRIENDS how the hell do they expect him to want a girlfriend he'd kill the minute she starts PMS'ing, lol... But it's true.

#55 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 11 2010, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, marry me?

Alright....but six kids are out of the question. lol

No, I personally think that if she still have some feeling for him, it will only be one-side love because we don't see mutual proof in Sasuke's part (no matter what the SSer say). Even at this point, we don't have tangible proof that she still love him like that (and, to me, the surprise look that she gave him when they met for the first time since his departure isn't tangible proof)

Whether she does or not it still doesn't change that Sasuke doesn't. Reagardless, people still believe that Sakura is going to "change him." Ironic thing is, even Sakura said herself that he is far past the point of no return. So she is not trying to change him for the better. She is trying to stop him.

If someone wants to claim that us NaruSaku fans are "blind" by our hope that is fine, but let me say this: In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#56 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 12 2010, 05:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whether she does or not it still doesn't change that Sasuke doesn't. Reagardless, people still believe that Sakura is going to "change him." Ironic thing is, even Sakura said herself that he is far past the point of no return. So she is not trying to change him for the better. She is trying to stop him.

If someone wants to claim that us NaruSaku fans are "blind" by our hope that is fine, but let me say this: In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

I really like you last quote, really meaningful. happy.gif

Anyway, I just wish to see some interaction between Sakura and Sasuke. For what we have seen so far, the one side love could even be a no side love.
I just like to see the 'arguments' of the SS fan and how they will turn a non SS moment in a SS one:P

Personally, I'm amuse seeing those 'arguments' (I also feel pity for those who still have faith that SS will happen...Oh well, if they still haven't already guess now, I guess they never will)

Edited by silverserenity, 12 February 2010 - 04:56 AM.

#57 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:50 AM

Hmm, funny how now it's about the "blind" ironic, hm? Sasuke IS going blind

#58 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 12 2010, 05:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, funny how now it's about the "blind" ironic, hm? Sasuke IS going blind

a_thumbs.gif nice one girl biggrin.gif

#59 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 11 2010, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright....but six kids are out of the question. lol

WE are blind by our hope? SasuSaku has had far less development and Sasuke doesn't care about Sakura in the least and WE'RE the one's who are blinded with hope? Come on SasuSaku fans, why is it so hard to open your eyes? XD

Honestly, when I first watched Naruto, I was a fan of NaruHina and SasuSaku; I don't know how or why I changed to NaruSaku, but I'm glad I did. It's much more realistic and doesn't have someone who doesn't really care in the relationship. For some reason, NaruHina just... sickens me ^^' I don't know why really.

AboojTi.gif

#60 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:06 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 12 2010, 04:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a_thumbs.gif nice one girl biggrin.gif

Why thank you! ^^
but it is true... I actually had a thought that Sasuke and Madara are gonna fight because I THINK Madara has the last sharingan as far as I know...

P.s Good-night ppl wink.gif it's midnight here lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users