12 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

Keiji Inafune the creator of Mega Man can no longer do sequels due to Capcom owning the rights but there is still hope just in a new form. Kickstarter Page

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

If it is Megaman-esque, I'll try it out!! That is if it's a platform shooter. I'm no hardcore traditionalist that will curse every thing similar to MegaMan but is not MegaMan and demand the original back.

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 September 2013 - 07:13 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

I have no doubt it will carry on the soul of Megaman platforming, just look at the skyrocketed number of backers. I donated $280.00 myself. If $2.2 million goal is reach you'll get to play it on the consoles.

Edited by Dreamer, 07 September 2013 - 04:29 PM.

#4 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

$1 million in 48 hrs. Sends a nice message to Capcom.

Edit:
Nice Fan Piece

Edited by Dreamer, 03 September 2013 - 07:00 AM.

#5 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

That's real nice. I backed it too. Not a strong Megaman fan, but even I can see the potential for this game.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#6 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

I'm really interested in this game as well.  :smile:   Haven't donated yet, but I am definitely considering donating.

Inafune was treated badly by Capcom, and I felt terrible for all the Mega Man fans when Capcom kept cancelling all those new games.  I was originally unsure about No.9 being so heavily Mega Man in terms of design and gameplay, but Inafune and his team are obviously burning with the desire to really bring an updated version of the Blue Bomber for all of the fans.

I just hope that Capcom doesn't try to shut them down for making a game so similar to Mega Man.

#7 Ex-psych75

Ex-psych75

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

I did my part, roughly 400'000$ more to go. 

tumblr_inline_miqm96XVxj1qz4rgp.gif

#8 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

I've backed it as well, got the level with the physical game box and manual.  :happy:

If they hit the consoles goal (which they probably will), I'm not sure whether I should choose PC or Wii U...  Probably Wii U so I can just relax on the sofa or even have off-TV play.  :wink:

#9 SkiesEagle

SkiesEagle

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and reading fanfiction :P

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

I had watched and played Mega Man NT Warrior in the first time in my young childhood before Star Force. Now I feel like I want to play them again but I am interset for the new one that relate to Mega Man. I look forward what type of play game to see.

Kweh!~
Chocobos
chocobo narusaku2

#10 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:47 AM

Mighty No.9 hit $2.2m, so it will now be coming out on PC, Mac, WiiU, 360, and PS3!  :D   There are still 13 days to go, so we could still see more content added into the game.  I'm not sure that the goal for XB1/PS4 will be reached, but we'll see.

I'm definitely picking the WiiU version so I can relax on my sofa while I play it.  :wink:

#11 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:47 AM

Poll up for Call

#12 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

WE DID IT!!!! PS4/Xbox One & Vita/3DS stretch goals have been met and still climbing, awesome.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Dreamer, 02 October 2013 - 01:23 AM.

#13 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

Yeah, it's great news.  :D   I even added extra money for a second copy of the game on a USB stick shaped like a NES/SNES cart.  Damn you Inafune, you know how to give us big nostalgic feels.  :fist:

The USB game is Steam only, so I'll definitely pick WiiU for the first copy.  Can't wait for the official forums to launch and see what my Mighty Number is.  :wink:

The top three Calls...

What platform will you guys get the game on?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users