665 replies to this topic

#341 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:30 PM

I already said why I like the couple, but I will reiterate.

NaruSaku reminds me of someone I used to love because she looked just like Sakura only with brown hair and purple eyes. I was always like Naruto. Kind of a knuckle head, but always caring and ready to risk my life for anyone I cared about.

When I feel in love with her, I soon fell in love with NaruSaku pairing and wished they would get together.

Sadly, me and the one I love never did get together, but I hope one day we can despite her being with someone else and me watching from the sidelines for 3 years. I was hoping that of Sakura loved Naruto and they got together, then I knew I had hope for me and her, but if she doesn;t and Naruto ends up with Hinata, then I decided that I would give up my pursuit.

I know it is a little strange and I should leave my love to chance like that, but maybe I take it as a sign that things could happen for me just like in the stories I read.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#342 artemis2al32

artemis2al32

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 05:23 PM

i have one: sasuke doesn't love sakura, he loves naruto, so wtf is sakura obssessed with him about, hmmm?

«narusaku... whatever you want.»

#343 Faexylona

Faexylona

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:I like to read, write, and learn.

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:49 AM

Since the preview for Naruto started to show on Toonami, there was this scene where Sakura was yelling at Naruto. I knew right then that NaruSaku was meant to be.

1. Like many have said, they look extremely well together.
2. Sakura's character complements Naruto's
3. Sakura has the guts to stay by Naruto's side.
4. She undestands Naruto
5. Naruto likes Sakura despite her flaws, even in part 1
6. Naruto would do anything for her without expecting anything in return

th_coffee.gifdanarusakunp3.gif danarusakunp3.gif danarusakunp3.gif
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get."
- Forest Gump

#344 Klos

Klos

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:02 AM

biggrin.gif Hello everyone, I just joined you. Hope we get along very well.
I was reading different topics and posts (around 100+ already o_O) and as far as I can see these are my reasons to be here and support NS as I do.

Well, I guess I will just repeat some of you guys, bear with me if that is the case.

First of all, stories need base for all the characters development involved in the plot. We can mention three of them specially (guess who they are), our hard headed-loudly stubborn-self confident-warm hearted Naruto, the strong-smart-pink haired-scary-like-hell-when-mad Sakura and the everyone-laughs-at-me-at-the-cost-of-my-brothers-life guy, Sasuke.
I've been watching/reading Naruto for two years already (yes, I started a little bit late with the show XD so what? it still hasnt finished yet hehe...)

Since the beginning I started thinking "There should be a girl which should end up with him (Naruto)", nevertheless he is still a wimp, how could a girl fall for him that way... but then, there was Hinata... I didnt really believe the shy-girl behavior to catch the sight of Naruto (and right again!!!)
To be honest I have always liked the violent type of girl cause its even cuter when they get embarrased, so I never liked/supported/wanted/wished/beleived something was really going to happen with the Sasuke guy, but just like in other different mangas, the girl will fall for the one that she couldnt stand a minute with. sleep.gif

I could name episodes/chapters where Naruto showed his courage and brought out some of the blushes on the face of Sakura (when Naruto cheers her up on the chunin fights, when she realizes that Naruto saved her from Gaara, etc...) and that is without mentioning the Part II... but I know that the PoaL did the job during the whole plot until now.
So lets be clear, he deserves her cause she was always thinking of him, worried about him, wanting to do so much for him that everything she did was never enough compared with what he had given her (on PART II, cant guarantee it was the same on Part I, at least not as often as in Part II which is every time Naruto its injured/worried/training).

Its normal for someone to like the most popular girl/boy at school, but those are crushes and not real feelings. Real feelings get developed through lifetime sharing situations, just as if you'd find yourself hanging desperatedly from a cliff (methaphorically). Naruto went trough those kind of situations and so did Sakura... since there was no Sasuke to be with them (at least in Part II and a long time of Part I) they only had each other, they had to know each other anyway (dont misunderstand me, they werent forced to it, they simply did it as the most normal thing).
That is why in Shippuden when Naruto gets to Konoha, Sakura was feeling closer to him. She knew he would be back for her, for the village and for his friends (unlike their so-called friend Sasuke which was probably trying to sell his soul to the devil Orochimaru dry.gif ).

I must admit I never expected such a noticeable reaction from Sakura related to wheter Naruto was or wasnt interested in her being more feminine than before, but while the series went ahead every time Sakura looked at Naruto made my heart skip a beat. Definitely something was different.

I think this has gotten very long... just to end with it, the reason for me to be here with you guys (not just because I though "She has to be with him" at the beginning) was cause of the episode 74 of Shippuden Anime right when Sakura arrives at her own room around the middle part of the episode tongue.gif ... thats when I knew she was completely falling for our Naruto and I basically cant describe the feeling that provoked on me (intense happiness will be a close one)... every thing else (sakuras confession, sakuras hug after pains battle,etc.) are just consequences of that turning point.

Well, since this is my first post I think I should apologize for my english due to the fact that I am a spanish native speaker, it might be difficult for you, but hey... count on me for this FC.... Take care all of
you. biggrin.gif

Edited by Klos, 26 February 2010 - 03:12 AM.

NARU+SAKU Supp!!!

+++++ +++++
++++++++ ++++++++
+++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
++++++++++++
+++++++++
++++++
+++
+

You have never touched me, but I felt you.
You have never said I love you, but I already knew it.
You have been there for me and I didn't ask for it.
The time will come when no hesitation will present
and the feelings will express themselves...

#345 Takenouchi Sora

Takenouchi Sora

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 07:32 AM

Because I support them for a long time and I hate NH & SS.

#346 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 07:42 AM

I LIKE IT CAUSE ALL THE KOOL KIDS LIKE IT!

JLHza2T.png

#347 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:21 AM

I do agree with muffins. ^^

And why do i like them?

Because they are the best pairing EVER!

And because I don't know who else they would pair up with. I mean Naruto has loved Sakura for a long time, and since the shippuuden it's obvious that Sakura has delevoloped feelings for him.
So why not!
^^
NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

#348 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:54 AM

Without the couple I wouldn't get great ideas for smutty lemons. tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#349 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:25 AM

I like NaruSaku because
1. I followed Naruto what he wants.
2. they look like Minato and Kushina.
3. they have a similarities of Jiraiya and Tsunade.
4. Naruto loves Sakura.
5. it will happen someday.
6. it is the only cutest pairing of the Big 3!!!!
7. of the episode 3 or chapter 1.
8. Sakura is cute!!!!
9. they are sweet!!!!
10. Naruto is the (most) main character.

narusakuct7.gif danarusakunp3.gif

#350 Devil Keyz

Devil Keyz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:51 AM

QUOTE (sakutonaru @ Apr 21 2010, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2. they look like Minato and Kushina.

narusakuct7.gif danarusakunp3.gif

not really, the closet to that would be Naruto and Karin lol

#351 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (Devil Keyz @ Apr 29 2010, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
not really, the closet to that would be Naruto and Karin lol

Possible, too but Sakura looked more similar to Kushina because of the eyes.....

Edited by sakutonaru, 30 April 2010 - 06:50 AM.

#352 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:21 PM

I'd say if Sakura grew her har out, she would resemble Kushina a little more but Kushina was already stated i believe to have Naruto's personality. happy.gif

Please bring Kushina in the manga please Kishi. shamefulcry0js.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 30 April 2010 - 03:22 PM.

#353 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 04:23 AM

Uzumakikage, your wish has granted!!!! And the personality between Kushina and Sakura is similar!!!!!!! Most of all, NaruSaku = MinaKushi wub.gif

#354 DaJokerDash

DaJokerDash

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:24 PM

WOW

Edited by DaJokerDash, 11 June 2010 - 07:37 PM.

#355 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 12 June 2010 - 02:21 PM

I like Narusaku bcoz...

At first I liked Sasusaku because I felt pity about Sakura, who liked someone but Sasuke never turned her feeling (just like me in this way, but that's in the past). then patiently I was waiting for Sasuke (when he went for killing Itachi). I thought he would go back to konoha and be normal and accept Sakura's feeling but in fact, he did something I hate.
He continued to avenge, till I didn't know why his revenge didn't disappear. I was confused why he liked revenge err.gif
He didn't turn to Konoha, then I started to dislike him, and rethought about Sakura.

What about Sakura? Could she wait that chicken-butt hair till she gets old?

Then I saw Naruto beside her, who cared for her always, who had very bright smile. When Sasuke declared that he would destroy Konoha, I turned into Narusaku fan. Until now, I still have no regret being their fan, despite the very long time I have to wait to see them being together, and I'm happy being Narusaku fan because I realize the meaning of love (this may be exaggerating, but that's the fact tongue.gif )

Actually I didn't turn that easy. I don't know why, when I was Sasusaku fan, I drew some Narusaku's picture. One of them was their future child (in my mind)

Edited by Sherry, 12 June 2010 - 02:21 PM.

#356 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:22 PM

1. Because they're awesome! wow.png
2. Maybe because the first episode I saw was where Naruto disguised himself as Sasuke and almost kissed Sakura?
3. Because it annoys the hell out of my friend.
4. Because right now it seems like they're the most canon?
5. Because I was a NaruHina fan at first but after the chunin exam it went downhill fast and by the time it got to the part where Hinata gives him a bowl of noodles I was completely converted by the show and I was like, "Screw that, NaruSaku ftw!"
6. Because Sakura is smexy drooling.gif and Naruto's the main character?
7. Because they're practically partners now.
8. Because they're hilariously physical? (As in punching and hugging and such)
9. Because I wrote several FanFics about them, and all of my favorites have to do with them.
10. Because NaruSaku makes me high?

#357 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 29 June 2010 - 02:29 AM

I fell for the couple because I liked Naruto's character in general as he reminds me a little of myself. He was really cool and had a very dramatic life story when he was younger. All I wanted for him was to achieve all his goals and gain the trust of everyone. Once I saw he had a crush on Sakura, I wanted him to get together her. At first Sakura seemed a little cold to me, but I still supported the couple because I liked the thought of them dating. As the story progressed, she became my second favorite character after Naruto. I have never once given up hope for this couple, once a few set backs at time, but otherwise I'm a straight forward NaruSaku fan dedicated to the series. This so much involve around these two that that make the prefect choice for a couple, plus it gives me a little hope that I my one day find a girlfriend.

Edited by MangaReader, 29 June 2010 - 02:30 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#358 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:30 PM

1.Because Naruto and Sakura belong together
2.Because NaruSaku is the most awesome couple
3.Because Naruto loves Sakura and doesn't love Hinata
4.Because NaruSaku is awesome
5.Because people write the best fanfics for NaruSaku and not for any other pairing

I was a SasuSaku fan when I started watching the anime and I soo hated Naruto and loved Sasuke.But when Sasuke turned evil I started hating him and for some reason I started liking Naruto.I was never a NaruHina fan.It was funny when Hinata fainted and everything but I never liked the couple.I started being a NaruSaku fan when I saw how Sakura started caring about Naruto and well he always loved her soo in time she will develop feelings for him (that's what I thought) and I was right.When Hinata confessed to Naruto I didn't really care because I know he doesn't love her and never will but when Sakura confessed I almost had a heart attack because my dream came true and Sakura finally realized her feelings even though she only confessed to protect Naruto but It was the start of NaruSaku.So.. if NaruHina doesn't happen then NaruSaku has to happen.I don't worry about SasuSaku because the moment Sasuke tried to kill Sakura was the moment SasuSaku died.I've been thinking lately...about what Naruto said to Sasuke when they met again(I don't remember which chapter).He told him that if they fight again they will both die and I was wondernig if they both die then there will be no NaruSaku or Naruhina!!! ohboy.png ohboy.png ohboy.png ermm.gif ermm.gif ermm.gif sakura.gif bash.gif bash.gif arg.gif arg.gif arg.gif arg.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

#359 Danzo Baka

Danzo Baka

Danzo of da Root!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Dining with hell minions~

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:57 PM

1.Pick your Fav. Male character in the manga (Naruto)
2.Pick your Fav. Female character in the manga (Sakura)
3.Put them together (NARUSAKU)

there you have it...biggrin.gif

"Hiruzen its looks like it is my turn next... but i never did became Hokage"--- Danzo

"You are the leaves bathing in the sun I am the roots that grow in the dark"

#360 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 08:11 PM

Becaue... It adds the fluff(?) TT^TT LOL, i'm not even into Romance, but NaruSaku is my one and only exception XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users