• This topic is locked This topic is locked
152 replies to this topic

#141 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 18 2010, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So you also hate yourself? tongue.gif

Nope.

#142 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 05:51 AM

This game is so completely......terrible now. All of the shine has worn off to reveal how severely broken this game is. Now the only game mode I can play anymore is S&D which is an awesome game type! Thank god I finally bought BF:BC2 I needed to sell some old games but worth it. tongue.gif

JLHza2T.png

#143 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Apr 19 2010, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This game is so completely......terrible now. All of the shine has worn off to reveal how severely broken this game is. Now the only game mode I can play anymore is S&D which is an awesome game type! Thank god I finally bought BF:BC2 I needed to sell some old games but worth it. tongue.gif

I seriously see nothing new or inventive in BF:BC2. How does it play, besides like a blocky Doom 1 shooter with gloss?

#144 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Apr 19 2010, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I seriously see nothing new or inventive in BF:BC2. How does it play, besides like a blocky Doom 1 shooter with gloss?

Nope nothing new or innovative in BF:BC2 but the teamwork is a nice change from MW2 and the maps are bigger and you feel like you get more freedom.

JLHza2T.png

#145 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:23 AM

Yet it continues!

It's really not looking good for Activision. wink.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 24 April 2010 - 01:26 AM.

#146 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:40 PM

Is that a good thing or bad thing?

#147 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Apr 24 2010, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is that a good thing or bad thing?

Good thing, here's why:

Originally Posted by thegamershub.co.ukRecently Dan Amrich a blogger for Activision has taken to Facebook to fight the Anti-Activision onslaught. You can view the full, and currently developing conversation here : Discussion about Activision | FacebookThe following is a direct quote from Dan himself and can be viewed at the page.?As for COD, they?ve confirmed three games in the next two years. Seeing as how there is a pattern of one new COD game every year, this is one new COD game from one new developer, and in a different genre from the core games we?ve seen.?

Bobby wants to go out with a bang ruining COD franchise before losing it to West and Zampella.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 24 April 2010 - 06:44 PM.

#148 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 24 2010, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good thing, here's why:

Bobby wants to go out with a bang ruining COD franchise before losing it to West and Zampella.

Believe me, he already ruined it. Along with Guitar Hero and whatever series he wants to milk next.

#149 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Apr 25 2010, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Believe me, he already ruined it. Along with Guitar Hero and whatever series he wants to milk next.

I bet we can blame Starcraft 2 being split into 3 full priced games on him or one of his fellow "I hate gamers" buddies. I really wish Blizzard would split from Activision...

#150 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (Rick (Bonta-kun) @ Apr 24 2010, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bet we can blame Starcraft 2 being split into 3 full priced games on him or one of his fellow "I hate gamers" buddies. I really wish Blizzard would split from Activision...

Goddamnit those freaking cocksuckers. The collectors edition is $100!!! WTF man. $80, fine I'll pay it, but charging an extra $20 for kitten that is outrageous. I don't care about Activision's other franchises with COD/Guitarhero, but it pisses me off they want to rob the bank with one of my favorite ones. Always trying to make money off the casuals, and now from the more dedicated ones in SCII.

/Will probably end up getting the collector's edition anyway.

#151 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:59 AM

The whole heart and soul of IW has left and joined West and Zempella:http://ps3.ign.com/a.../1085640p1.html

I'm excited about West and Zempella's new company "Respawn" and gaining all the great hands of what made IW, leaving Bobby only with the IW name. I guess this explains why Bobby has different game developers working on the 3 new COD.

I sure hope respawn can give Dice "Bad Company" franchise a run for it's money. Sparking a rivalry is what forces the companies to out do each other with new inovation and game play. happy.gif

#152 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 24 2010, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The whole heart and soul of IW has left and joined West and Zempella:http://ps3.ign.com/a.../1085640p1.html

I'm excited about West and Zempella's new company "Respawn" and gaining all the great hands of what made IW, leaving Bobby only with the IW name. I guess this explains why Bobby has different game developers working on the 3 new COD.

I sure hope respawn can give Dice "Bad Company" franchise a run for it's money. Sparking a rivalry is what forces the companies to out do each other with new inovation and game play. happy.gif

Respawn better bring it's A-Game is all I have to say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users