#41 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:18 PM

Aw man...you may think it's stupid, but I'm spending so much coin on food ingredients and cooking. Blah... XD

Wait, Alexander, companions die or not? I don't mind them being unconscious, but I don't like 'em dying.

I also came across this glitch that, if you have trainers as companions, when you train skills with them, you can get the money you paid by going on the trading screen with them. At least, it works on the Archery trainer in the first town, Riverwood, I think it's called, and his name is Faleandar or Felandar...something like that.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 14 November 2011 - 08:19 PM.

#42 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Nov 14 2011, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait, Alexander, companions die or not? I don't mind them being unconscious, but I don't like 'em dying.

They DO die Shadow, once their health reach zero they fall to their knees, and if they get hit even once while on this state, they are goners.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#43 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:37 AM

^^ what he said. i actually lost Lydia and my Dog in a particularly dangerous firefight :/
So i usually tell them to stay in a safe place when fighting uber dangerous enemies.
but in normal combat they're incredibly useful. Just make sure you learn the "healing
hands" spell. it lets you heal companions.

#44 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:00 PM

Skyrim has been taking up a huge chunk of my free time, and I'm not even halfway through the main quest, I'm stick doing the Companions Guild right now, and it's very enjoyable, I'm still thinking about joining the Dark Brotherhood with another character.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#45 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:59 PM

gawd. i feel so guilty now.
did a job for the thieves guild....
robbed a merchant... and planted
one of the robbed items on an innocent merchant....
and he got arrested almost 2 mins later :/
....so guilty...... @_@

#46 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (GoNeKr@zY @ Nov 15 2011, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
....so guilty...... @_@

LOL Nice!
I've been taking my time with this game, all you guys are probably way ahead of where I am. I'm totally hooked on it though. I really want to buy a house but I spend all my money on training.
Got any good ideas to make Gold fast?

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#47 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:36 PM

I pre-ordered this game, but because I wanted to use free shipping it won't be here until tomorrow for me. I'm reading all these comments about it on this and other message boards and thinking...

"Good grief, am I that far behind already?!"

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#48 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Nov 15 2011, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL Nice!
I've been taking my time with this game, all you guys are probably way ahead of where I am. I'm totally hooked on it though. I really want to buy a house but I spend all my money on training.
Got any good ideas to make Gold fast?

There are a lot of ways, for example, there is an minor task during the visit to the greybeards were a guy ask you to send some food and other things for them, and he reward you with 750 gold coins, kill dragons aways as you can, a single bone piece is wothy 500 gold coins, you should be able to sell it by at least half the price, also loot every fallen enemy and chest for enchanted weapons and armors, they have quite a good price.

#49 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Nov 15 2011, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are a lot of ways, for example, there is an minor task during the visit to the greybeards were a guy ask you to send some food and other things for them, and he reward you with 750 gold coins, kill dragons aways as you can, a single bone piece is wothy 500 gold coins, you should be able to sell it by at least half the price, also loot every fallen enemy and chest for enchanted weapons and armors, they have quite a good price.

Ok, my problem is I run out of space to carry stuff so fast. I guess I need to stop picking flowers and grabbing every piece of bread and ale I come across.

#50 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:27 PM

Why do the graphics look kinda crappy? (it's one of the reasons Fallout 3 turned me off) I really want to try to play it but I want to know which view is better 3rd person or 1st person.

Edited by crazyefra, 15 November 2011 - 09:28 PM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#51 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Nov 15 2011, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why do the graphics look kinda crappy? (it's one of the reasons Fallout 3 turned me off) I really want to try to play it but I want to know which view is better 3rd person or 1st person.

SAY WHAT?! I think the graphics look stunning, wich plataform are you playing on? If it's on PC try the maximum settings.

On other notes, I discovered that I can't marry Lydia due to an bug, but... but.... we were going to have a bunch of little nords shamefulcry0js.gif I seriously hope they come up with a patch for that. Oh, and all the dragons battles are down right epic, the level of scale of each fight is godly, nothing more awesome them shout at them and make them flip backwards.

#52 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:29 PM

I don't have the game but maybe in a near future, most likely on the PS3. How hard is it to slay a dragon? That's cool that you can get married but you can't kiss her or do the "in-out motion"

Edited by crazyefra, 15 November 2011 - 10:34 PM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto

#53 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Nov 15 2011, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Graphics mean absolutely nothing to me in terms of gaming. If I want to see pretty graphics I'll go watch a movie.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#54 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:15 PM

I like the 3rd person view, personally. I like to watch my character and not my hands 24/7.

#55 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:31 PM

I switch between 1st and 3rd person depending on how much trouble I'm fighting or how many enemies I'm fighting.

I go 1st person if I'm having trouble hitting the enemy; if I'm surrounded, I usually go to 3rd person to try and keep track of everyone. If I'm exploring or fighting just 1 or 2 enemies, I switch to 3rd.

I don't see how this game's graphics are terrible, even outside the PC. It's one of the best looking games I've seen that I own.

Another way to make money, according to my friend, he found a mine that was absolutely loaded with ore and he smelted it down (leveling up his smithing), made some armor and weapons, upgraded them to the highest, kept a set or two for himself, and sold the rest. They were essentially around 500-600 apiece, so he was fairly rich.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 15 November 2011 - 11:32 PM.

#56 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:31 PM

Lol, I like third view while exploring as well, or I just stand somewere and keep staring at my character armor, lol. But all my fights are on first person mode, no exception.

#57 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:50 PM

Maybe it was me watching some gameplay on youtube at 360p...
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#58 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (GoNeKr@zY @ Nov 15 2011, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
....so guilty...... @_@

lol krazy I just did the same quest, from the guy who approached you in riften right?
Besides don't feel too bad, killing innocents only gets you a small fine so stealing can't be too bad, even for someone who isn't dragonborn
Thieves guild seems fun in this game, may join with another character but running around in big iron boots doesn't help my sneaking too much. Besides I'm too focused on getting the biggest boom to come out of my hands atm.

Please excuse spelling, my phone is evil.

JLHza2T.png

#59 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:15 PM

Well.... Thanks to the magic of modding.... its actually possible to make the game look
even prettier with just an 81kb file D=
check this out:-
Vanilla.

and enhanced:-

best part ? No performance hit whatsoever D=
any pc gamers grab it from http://www.skyrimnex...?id=131#content

Just make sure that while you install it you choose "lower saturation"... unless of course
you like your skyrim uber colourful....

#60 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (GoNeKr@zY @ Nov 16 2011, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well.... Thanks to the magic of modding.... its actually possible to make the game look
even prettier with just an 81kb file D=
check this out:-
Vanilla.

and enhanced:-

best part ? No performance hit whatsoever D=
any pc gamers grab it from http://www.skyrimnex...?id=131#content

Just make sure that while you install it you choose "lower saturation"... unless of course
you like your skyrim uber colourful....

Dunno, I like the chilly cold feeling better, I will just stick with the original.

Hey I just finded out something kinda cool, don't know if anyone experiencied this as well, but if you all had done a little of the main quest, you will se that the black dragon ressurect the burried ones, the thing is, you can randomly meet him again and see he bringing other dragons back to life, it's pretty awesome. So, will anyone bother getting 100 smithing in order to forge an dragon armor? And finding out new potions in incredibly fun for some reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users