LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 09 December 2014 - 03:07 AM

I ain't touching that. Or when they dub the ending. That's a few years into the future, but still.

I'll by The Last just to smash it with my hammer I'll get pleasure out of that. Who knows I might even make a video of me doing so and even post it on here. 

By the way are you still planning on getting RTN for christmas? 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 09 December 2014 - 03:07 AM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#8482 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 03:14 AM

I'm pretty sure the Naruto English voice cast are still surprised with the manga's ending. At least I know Sakura's VA Kate Higgins is feeling like that because she supports NS. I wonder how Hinata's VA Stephanie Shie must be feeling about the ending and the last.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8483 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 09 December 2014 - 03:14 AM

I'll by The Last just to smash it with my hammer I'll get pleasure out of that. Who knows I might even make a video of me doing so and even post it on here. 

By the way are you still planning on getting RTN for christmas? 

I shall try. But it's rude to ask for presents, and I don't even have the money to buy Christmas presents this year. Neither does my family. So I'd feel a bit bad buying myself something.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#8484 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 09 December 2014 - 03:51 AM

I'm pretty sure the Naruto English voice cast are still surprised with the manga's ending. At least I know Sakura's VA Kate Higgins is feeling like that because she supports NS. I wonder how Hinata's VA Stephanie Shie must be feeling about the ending and the last.

Kate Higgins ships Narusaku? Nice! How do you know that?

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#8485 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 04:05 AM

This film was really good all around. Great pacing, great colors, great storyline, and narusaku being really awesome. Sad face.

I think the final battle was a little too long.

#8486 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 04:40 AM

I'm very curious to know what they think about the last and I wasn't aware that Sakura's VA supported NS, last time I checked she seem like an SS fans but then again, I don't really know much about the english VA  :sweatdrop:

Edited by Serenity Namikaze, 09 December 2014 - 04:40 AM.

#8487 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 04:46 AM

I'm very curious to know what they think about the last and I wasn't aware that Sakura's VA supported NS, last time I checked she seem like an SS fans but then again, I don't really know much about the english VA  :sweatdrop:

They will instruct to follow the script.

Edited by rocci, 09 December 2014 - 04:47 AM.

#8488 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 06:06 AM

In the anime profiles Kate Higgins said she related to Sakura because they both liked the bad boys--but in the Shippuden DVD release she says "she's" starting to have different sort of feelings for Naruto.
As for Naruto's english VA...she's neutral on NS and NH stating "Sasuke" when a fan asked her to choose between Sakura and Hinata lol.

#8489 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 06:08 AM

In the anime profiles Kate Higgins said she related to Sakura because they both liked the bad boys--but in the Shippuden DVD release she says "she's" starting to have different sort of feelings for Naruto.
As for Naruto's english VA...she's neutral on NS and NH stating "Sasuke" when a fan asked her to choose between Sakura and Hinata lol.

Ahh ok, thanks for the updates, I wasn't really sure :sweatdrop: However I do remember Naruto's english VA saying 'Sasuke' when someone asked to choose between Sakura and Hinata lol

#8490 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 06:45 AM

Is it being a "bad boy" to start trying to kill the girl multiple times and take over the world? That sounds more like Dr. Evil to me. :lmao:

Never will understand people who like Sasuke, beyond some qausi "tragic figure" crap which I don't agree with.

#8491 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:31 AM

Is it being a "bad boy" to start trying to kill the girl multiple times and take over the world? That sounds more like Dr. Evil to me. :lmao:

Never will understand people who like Sasuke, beyond some qausi "tragic figure" crap which I don't agree with.

The only thing I liked about Sasuke was his "cool moments" and his sad relationship with his older brother. But the rest of him is pretty rotten..sorry Sasuke fans.

#8492 Asahina

Asahina

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:18 PM

So, they've dubbed it? Hmm, I guess I watch it through RTN is the last movie for me for a reason....

drciv8.png

PINKISH KINGDOM  < - - -  My site 

#8493 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:06 PM

Not sure if anyone has ever seen this but here is a really cool fan made road to ninja opening edited with a translated song by natewantstobattle

#8494 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:24 PM

Wow, that was pretty good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users