Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:51 PM

Hello happy.gif
I just decided to make a blog biggrin.gif
The reason as to why, is that I want people to know that I'm a person, not a cupcake.

Okay, that's not really the reason. I just want people to get to know me a little better, and since I lost my comforter not really. I don't have anyone to talk to about my problems, thought and other stuff.
So I'll start with a quick brief explanation about my plain life.

As you all know, I'm known here as Cupcake-chan. To other people, I'm known as Cecilia yes that's my real name. I'm currently fifteen and I'm a freshman. I'm not American, I'm Brazilian. I'm the middle sister. My little sister is five years old, and her Name is Amanda, and my other sister is sixteen and her name is Luiza. And then there are my parents.
The reason why I live in the US is because of my dad's job: He's a diplomat. I've been living here for a year an a half, and I like it. I have a great school, friends and... okay grades.
I play the piano (I've been playing for almost six years) and I love drawing (been doing it since... longer that what I remember). I speak three languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish, and I'm learning French Though I'm almost failing that class.

That's pretty much it. Now, I'll tell you a little bit about my week smile.gif

--

Well, this week I've been having play practice everyday, from three o'clock to six PM, making my day last longer that I'd like. I'm lazy, if I had the guts as well as the energy, I'd quite this play in a second. The play (actually musical) it's called "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying". It's not the best musical I've watched... it's so sexist! There's this song that's called "A Secretary is Not A Toy"... and as for my part in the play, I'm a secretary, just like all the other girls in the play.
I had three tests and homework all due on Tuesday, but I guess that's High School for 'ya.
There's also this new girl, in my grade, that's also Brazilian. I met her because we have the same lunch period, but the poor girl doesn't speak a word of english. I'm glad that on my first day of school, I already knew how to speak english well.
I hate my grade SO MUCH! They're known as the trouble makers. There isn't one person who doesn't drink or smell stuff of course I'm not included. My Bio class is crazy. The students can't be trusted, this week, we had a lab that involved scissors... lets just say, they can't handle them. My teacher turned around for a second, and everyone was cutting themselves... with kiddy scissors... pathetic.
But really, the highlight of my week was that yesterday: I sprained my ankle and now I can't walk XD Isn't that fun!
But other than that, I guess my week was okay...

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 23 January 2010 - 08:16 PM.

#2 ureshii

ureshii

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:59 PM

VAMPIRE CUPCAKE !!

DDDD;
b e b o

i .❥ ‬‬ _ _ _ _ _ _     

no. 012601.
         ✖
.ƨwēēŧ ƌṝēāmƨ.        ❤

ii; go out walkin`. . .after midnight. . searchin` for you.

サクラ.
        CHA

❤..

#3 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:39 PM

Your not a real cupcake?

JLHza2T.png

#4 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Jan 23 2010, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your not a real cupcake?

Uh.. hehe no... sweatdrop.gif

#5 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:07 AM

The reason as to why, is that I want people to know that I'm a person, not a cupcake

THAT explains why Shuana gave me that look when I said I wanted to eat you And worse, you're a minor too. Boy, is my face red.

#6 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Jan 24 2010, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THAT explains why Shuana gave me that look when I said I wanted to eat you And worse, you're a minor too. Boy, is my face red.

lol yeah, I get that a lot XD

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 24 January 2010 - 02:49 PM.

#7 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:42 AM

just 1 question cupcake... the first cupcake in you siggy from the left and second from the right... is that supposed to b kitty cupcakes?

Edited by BlackLightning, 24 January 2010 - 05:35 AM.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#8 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:04 AM

You made a blog, Cupcake-channy? Good for you! wow.png

Thanks to you, I'm suddenly inspired to open my blog again. rawr.gif Guess I've been too busy to post stuff on it.

Just dropping by. Long time, no talk. I miss you~love.gif

#9 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Jan 23 2010, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just 1 question cupcake... the first cupcake in you siggy from the left and second from the right... is that supposed to b kitty cupcakes?

Well, to me they look like bears XD

QUOTE (Shadowmoon~ @ Jan 24 2010, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You made a blog, Cupcake-channy? Good for you! wow.png

Thanks to you, I'm suddenly inspired to open my blog again. rawr.gif Guess I've been too busy to post stuff on it.

Just dropping by. Long time, no talk. I miss you~love.gif

yeah, long time no talk ^^ miss 'ya too love.gif

#10 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:43 AM

Your siggy, not your avatar...

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

#11 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 02:03 AM

Oh, yeah, it is a kitty cupcake.

#12 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:31 PM

A new week has ended!
Lemme think about the highlights:
There was a fist fight in my French1 class. It was hilarious!!! XDD
I'm coming up with the flu D:
My sister is acting like an emo... crying for no reason at all.
Had play practice from 3pm to 6pm... I'm tired
Got good grades... got into a fight with my dad and was grounded...
Today was the last day of the first semester, meaning, no more study hall D:
Pretty much, my week was SUPER ordinary. Nothing of which a cupcake would live ^^
--
So.. today I was walking to my locker and you'll never guess what I saw: there was a cupcake stuck on the wall D: WHAT A WASTE!! Who were the mother effers who did it?!?!?!? rawr.gif
hm... what else? AH yes! I'm gonna play a song, and my sister's going to sing, "Love Song" in front of the whole school in two weeks. I'm so nervous!!
As I had suspected, I really did sprain my ankle and got an x-ray... so, no PE for me biggrin.gif
And to end the week, I'm going to a party tonight happy.gif

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 30 January 2010 - 03:28 PM.

#13 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:20 PM

One more week down...
Well... this was fast!
On monday I was sick so I didn't go to school =/ I'm still not 100% but I'll just have to get over it. sweatdrop.gif
On Tuesday I had my first Composition class, and we did a test --the normal average is 30%-- and I got a 50%. That was the lowest grade I've gotten the whole year. I'm so proud, last year I was a terrible student. XDD
Anyways, Tuesday night it snowed 'till seven AM. My mom said there was a two hour delay, and when we got to school, turns out there wasn't, and that we had skipped three classes. It was so embarrassing! XDDD
I discovered that one of my close friends is also obsessed with cupcakes!! XDDD Of course she's not a fanatic like me, but it's still something. We agreed that on Sunday we'll have a cupcake party: bake and decorate the cupcakes.
Tomorrow there's gonna be a snow storm, and I'll be in the open all day... in the cold DDX (Not my favorite thing in the world).
February break starts on the 13th, so no school for a week!!! Thank god! I really needed a break.
As for now... I'm ordering sushi. yum! Just the thought of it makes my mouth water. Tomorrow I'll eat ramen with my sister and my Brazilian friend (he goes to the UN school).
Next week is also me and my sister's performance in front of the whole school... I hope I don't screw up! I'm going to get one of my friends to film it so then I'll I can show it to you guys (as well as my parents XD). Hopefully I won't get something wrong and embarrass myself, as well as my sister (she's kill me if I did something to her good reputation).
So... that's pretty much everything that happened this week. biggrin.gif

#14 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:35 PM

Great,,, another pancake addict...

btw, whats your perfomance about? Drama? Singing? Band?... Standing on the stage pretending to be a cupcake?

#15 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Feb 5 2010, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great,,, another pancake addict...

Standing on the stage pretending to be a cupcake?

HA.HA.HA!!! You're SO funny fu.png

I'll be playing the piano and my sister will be singing. It's sort of a band thing.

#16 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Feb 6 2010, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HA.HA.HA!!! You're SO funny fu.png

I'll be playing the piano and my sister will be singing. It's sort of a band thing.

What? its you we're talking about... the H&E Cupcake-addict. I don't think the last 1 is unlikely for you ._.

#17 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:43 AM

^Well, no one really knows I like cupcakes, only my close friends.

#18 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 03:13 AM

hmm... *Plans to send cupcakes to your school for everyone... except you*

#19 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:48 PM

Well... one more week's over... Thank god!

Anyways... about my presentation... it was very successful! Nor my sister or I got many things wrong, and everyone loved it. Yesterday was such a weired day, after the presentation, everyone was saying "OMG! You guys were awesome"... that was probably the day I most said "thank you" for compliments. It was really fun, and I liked having all the attention... Too bad no one filmed it, otherwise I'd post it for you guys to see it. ^^
Even the teachers were like, "You're so talented" XDD
This week I won't have any school, so for the first time in a long time, I'll actually be able to relax, and not have a single worry.
On Wednesday we had this huge blizzard, so I have a snow day. And an hour delay for the next day.
Apart from that, there isn't much left to say...

#20 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:55 AM

It's friday already!! And the end of my one-week vacation.
UGH! NOOOO!! I don't want school!! argh1.png The worse part is, for the next two weeks, I won't be leaving school until 9 P.M. argh1.png argh1.png
And as for this week, nothing much happened. I started reading One Piece, but there are too many chapters XDD And my mom was getting irritated that I was spending too much time on the computer. But, I was able to read over 300 chapters XDD
Today I went shopping with my friends in the city. (Viva la H&M)
This week was also the week of the Brazilian Carnival. But I don't like it. I just don't think that wearing the minimal clothing and then dancing samba in that state is appealing. But seriously, though, last time it was Carnival in Rio I was there, and let me tell you, it was just too noisy! I mean, it's insane! But that's my opinion, maybe other people think that half naked dancing women is... er --I guess you could say-- fun.
I also started writing this multi chapter story. Though I haven't posted it yet, I'm still waiting for my beta request to be answered.
Summery:Sometimes, to achieve a significant goal, one will have to be ready to sacrifice everything that is meaningful to them.

But for now, that's it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users