54175 replies to this topic

#1581 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

The only time I have seen Sasuke smile was to Karin. And it doesn't have anything to do with the pairing here but it was the only time he smiled, his eyebrows weren't tensed, so to speak, it was that smile he had when his parents were alive...

The rest of the smiles might be considered 'good smiles' however, the most genuine and truthfully I find the one he gave Karin.
his face was genuinely light and absolutely no tension.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1582 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

The only time I have seen Sasuke smile was to Karin. And it doesn't have anything to do with the pairing here but it was the only time he smiled, his eyebrows weren't tensed, so to speak, it was that smile he had when his parents were alive...

The rest of the smiles might be considered 'good smiles' however, the most genuine and truthfully I find the one he gave Karin.
his face was genuinely light and absolutely no tension.

That sounds much better than the smile I found, what chapter was it?

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#1583 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

That sounds much better than the smile I found, what chapter was it?

Ugh, dunno but here's the pic

tumblr_inline_mngt47RVJI1qz4rgp.jpg

Compared to these

tumblr_inline_mngt4o2stQ1qz4rgp.pngtumblr_inline_mngt52GwYx1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mngt5jmTOn1qz4rgp.png

As you can see, in the Karin flashbacks they are all relaxed, whereas in the others his look is always tensed.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1584 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:14 PM

I wanna know how the japanese fanbase thinks of sakura and if she's loved by them and if there are alotta dakura fans out there (we already know narusaku Is really popular), I wonder if the neutral japanese fans bash her and call her a useless kitten or a kitten who doesnt deserve naruto or a whore, or is it the exact opposite? And whats the ranking of this chapter and the previous one? Can someone please gimme a feedback? (Hoping of ramenitsu)

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#1585 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

Now that team 7 and the love triangle is back, I wonder if there will be a parallel drawn between team 7 and team Minato, maybe that's why team 7 is back and the Kakashi - Obito is still not resolved, just wondering but it seems too convenient.

#1586 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

Ok, I've just lunched now...

As requested by someone, here is my translation of the final page

んっ...!
Sakura: Uh...!
サスケくん!!
Sakura: Sasuke-kun!!
あの~~~オレも居んだけど...サクラちゃん!
Naruto: Errrr... I'm here too... Sakura-chan!!
足を引っぱるなよナルト
Don't stand in my way, Naruto.
そうよ!細かい事言ってると私が火影の座ぶん捕るわよ!
Yes! If you're keeping to grumble with these trifles I'll seize the position of Hokage!!
え~~~サクラちゃんまでその気ィ!?
Naruto: Eeeeeeeh? Even Sakura-chan has that in the mind?!
今度は背中合わせでいくわよ!!
Sakura: This time we will go back to back!!
綱手様...私...やっと2人に追いつけたみたいです!!
Sakura: [Tsunade-sama... I... I feel that I have finally caught up with both of them!!]
炸裂!!
Sidetext: Bursting!!

anything other?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#1587 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

anything other?

Interesting. So it does feel like Sakura was indeed addresing Naruto when she spoke about the "trifles". That's good!

I'm interested in two, specifically:

1-Juugo's words at the beginning of the chapter

and

2-Naruto's words after witnessing Sakura's true power.

Oh yes and...

3-Hyakugou... Byakugou... which one exactly?

Now that team 7 and the love triangle is back, I wonder if there will be a parallel drawn between team 7 and team Minato, maybe that's why team 7 is back and the Kakashi - Obito is still not resolved, just wondering but it seems too convenient.

Now that you mention it, I do wonder what Minato has to say after he finds out that It was Obito the one who unleashed chaos in Konoha.

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 31 May 2013 - 01:37 PM.

#1588 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

anything other?

Was it sasuke who says stay out of the way?

40283620121415711s.jpg

#1589 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

Was it sasuke who says stay out of the way?

yep.

#1590 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

Yes! If you're keeping to grumble with these trifles I'll seize the position of Hokage!!

Well, that's one interesting way to put it. :lol:

The overall meaning is the same as ramenamitsu described it. She says that if Naruto keeps complaining about things of little importance that she'll take the Hokage seat. It's all a nice tease in the end.

It does show growth in her. Back in Part 1 if Naruto had said that either Sakura would've ignored him or be annoyed, but now she insist that what she did doesn't hold any weight as opposed to when it happened in Part 1.

I'm still rather confused as to why she says the initial "Yes". Was she responding to Sasuke's "Stay out of my way" or Naruto's "I'm here too"? Neither seems to fit.

#1591 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:47 PM

Interesting. So it does feel like Sakura was indeed addresing Naruto when she spoke about the "trifles". That's good!

and

Oh yes and...

1)

サスケ...今 お前は何を思う...?
Juugo: [Sasuke... What are you thinking right now...?]

2)

2度と...もう2度と...!! 2度とサクラちゃんに歯向かうのはよそう... 塵にされる...!
Naruto: [I won't... I won't again... I won't rebel against Sakura-chan never again... She would pulverize me...!]

3) It's  Byakugou no seal but it isn't the same as that's Tsunade.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#1592 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

1)

サスケ...今 お前は何を思う...?

2)

Naruto: [I won't... I won't again... I won't rebel against Sakura-chan never again... She would pulverize me...!]

Excellent! And I have to laugh every time I read that part about Naruto. XD

#1593 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:52 PM

1)
サスケ...今 お前は何を思う...?

2)

haha rebel. poor guy is mortified.

#1594 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

anything other?

Did she really say that she had finally caught up with both of them? What kind of writing is that?

Now I agree with every reviewer that bashed her for this. You don't punch the battlefield in pieces and think you've caught up with Naruto. Maybe she meant as in strength, but that has to be without the Kyuubi and she needs a SM now, or else she is cocky.

ナルサク

#1595 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:20 PM

Did she really say that she had finally caught up with both of them? What kind of writing is that?

yup

what do you mean? :confused:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#1596 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:24 PM

yup

ops your quote disappeared lol :P

"I think I've finally caught up with them" :confused: wat. It was in the translation, but I heard it was an editors note. Did Sakura really say that?

--

Anyways I have a critique. Sakura has been ignored for years and now her development is being squeezed into the end. I may be a happy Sakura fan right now, but honestly it's not good writing. :sweat:

Edited by sushi., 31 May 2013 - 02:25 PM.

ナルサク

#1597 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

yup

I think she meant that if she literally isn't at their level that she shouldn't say it. As in, Sakura can only say she's at Naruto's and Sasuke's level if she believes she can fight on par with them with all of their powers.

By the way, when Sakura says "Yes!" in the last panels was that a response to Sasuke or Naruto. I never seemed clear to me so I'm wondering what's your take.

#1598 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

What kinda editor's note would be if he says "Tsunade-sama.... I.... have finally caught up with them" ? :wot:

Anyway the sidetext from editor was "Bursting!"

@reddragon88

But Sakura said first "I feel...", I don't think that she thinks that she's at the same level of them, just stated that he wasn't after to them anymore like wen in the first part. He felt like that wasn't chasing them anymore but have reached to them.

About your question, I believe it was general response! But if there's someone who she has replied at then that was Naruto.

Doesn't make sense to me Sakura agreeing with Sasuke to get out from his way :wot:

Edited by 六道仙人, 31 May 2013 - 02:33 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#1599 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

What kinda editor's note would be if he says "Tsunade-sama.... I.... have finally caught up with them" ? :wot:

Anyway the sidetext from editor was "Bursting!"

@reddragon88

But Sakura said first "I feel...", I don't think that she thinks that she's at the same level of them, just stated that he wasn't after to them anymore like wen in the first part.

About your question, I believe it was general response! But if there's someone who she has replied at then that was Naruto.

Doesn't make sense to me Sakura agreeing with Sasuke to get out from his way :wot:

Yeah despite her "Sasuke-kun" or whatever the only person that she's really talking to it's Naruto, since Sasuke returned.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#1600 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

and

Oh yes and...

Now that you mention it, I do wonder what Minato has to say after he finds out that It was Obito the one who unleashed chaos in Konoha.

I wonder about that too, team 7 and team Minato will be reunited with the exception of Rin, the parallel had to come into play altough yes it will be funny to see Minato's reaction to Obito. Will he feel ashamed to have been trolled by Obito who he tought was the "bringer of darkness" ? Lol Minato.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users