The Great H&E Chat Thread!

• Please log in to reply
1226 replies to this topic

#1 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:10 AM

Because we needed to revive this thread, where we can just chat about anything and everything, and not limit ourselves to a 'what are you feeling emo right now' thread, or a 'whine biatch moan' thread, or even a 'feeling good finally!' thread tongue.gif

Once thought obsolete because LC came into being, I now revive the old school 'Great H&E Chat Thread', for all those who don't feel like going into LC, but still just wanna chat and interact with others on the site. Enjoy! happy.gif

#2 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:32 AM

Soo... How about them Lakers?
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#3 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:34 AM

I can't describe how much I hurt right now....once again I've taken my chance on someone, given them my heart and soul only to have my heart stepped on. Right now I feel like I can't trust anyone ever again, all its done in the past is hurt me....

uc.png

#4 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE (L @ May 30 2008, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't describe how much I hurt right now....once again I've taken my chance on someone, given them my heart and soul only to have my heart stepped on. Right now I feel like I can't trust anyone ever again, all its done in the past is hurt me....

Sorry to hear that, Ed a_comfort.gif

And I'm now starving D:
*Goes off to find some food*

#5 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Pite @ May 30 2008, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Soo... How about them Lakers?

Kobe Bryant is the sh!t. Simple as that. I mean he can lead the Lakers to the finals without Shaq (he hates being considered his sidekick during the triple championship run) and thats a great feat along with winning the MVP. Now hes looking to to get a ring by himself.

Now its Celtics vs. Pistons. 3-2. The Celtics are leading so far in the second quarter, but I'm sure the Pistons will comeback into it. I want the Celtics to win, but I'd be interested in seeing a game 7 as well. Three game 7s for them would be pretty cool biggrin.gif

My preferred match up is Lakers vs. Celtics (and I know that Nate River and TheBugNinja don't want that XD) simply cause I want to see Kobe go up against the big three: Pierce, Garnet, and Allen. That be an awesome series to rekindle the old rivalry!

So yeah. Good job Lakers and Go Celtics!

#6 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (L @ May 30 2008, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Woah, sorry man. (You're not being sarcastic or anything right?)

Anyway, excuse my inutterable ignorance, but who are the Lakers?

#7 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (psycho666 @ May 30 2008, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyway, excuse my inutterable ignorance, but who are the Lakers?

*Blinks* You're serious with this question, aren't you? o.o

#8 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ May 30 2008, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Blinks* You're serious with this question, aren't you? o.o

I'm not exactly the biggest sports fan...*ahem* sweatdrop.gif.

#9 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (psycho666 @ May 30 2008, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not exactly the biggest sports fan...*ahem* sweatdrop.gif.

Okay, well here are a couple of links about the LA Lakers happy.gif

http://www.nba.com/lakers/

http://en.wikipedia...._Angeles_Lakers

#10 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 31 May 2008 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ May 30 2008, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry to hear that, Ed a_comfort.gif

And I'm now starving D:
*Goes off to find some food*

Thanks Shauna, I'm feeling a little better.

uc.png

#11 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (L @ May 30 2008, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Shauna, I'm feeling a little better.

Good. I don't want you to be upset or sad a_hug.gif

#12 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:51 AM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ May 30 2008, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kobe Bryant is the sh!t. Simple as that. I mean he can lead the Lakers to the finals without Shaq (he hates being considered his sidekick during the triple championship run) and thats a great feat along with winning the MVP. Now hes looking to to get a ring by himself.

Now its Celtics vs. Pistons. 3-2. The Celtics are leading so far in the second quarter, but I'm sure the Pistons will comeback into it. I want the Celtics to win, but I'd be interested in seeing a game 7 as well. Three game 7s for them would be pretty cool biggrin.gif

My preferred match up is Lakers vs. Celtics (and I know that Nate River and TheBugNinja don't want that XD) simply cause I want to see Kobe go up against the big three: Pierce, Garnet, and Allen. That be an awesome series to rekindle the old rivalry!

No we don't and now that it's happened I'm ignoring the NBA finals. I can't win with this matchup.

#13 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ May 30 2008, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No we don't and now that it's happened I'm ignoring the NBA finals. I can't win with this matchup.

Lol XD

#14 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ May 30 2008, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For the first time in 21 years we will see this classic NBA Finals matchup, not since the days of Bird, Magic, Kareem, Worthy, etc. have these two faced in an NBA Final.

uc.png

#15 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:54 AM

0_0 I used that phares just to strt a conversation. Not an essay XD

So... What about them Air Force?
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#16 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 31 May 2008 - 07:25 AM

Hardly watch any sports tongue.gif

And the Air Force... I'm a lover not a fighter. biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#17 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 31 May 2008 - 02:40 PM

Not much of a sportsfan either except when it comes to FOOTBALL! and by football i mean the sport where people actually use their feet all the time and not the game you americans call the same(which strangely looks a hella lot like rugby except with different uniforms and a slightly different shapped ball. (also.... how the hell does american football call the "ball" a ball when it aint even round ? D= )). You know..... You guys call it soccer while the rest of the world refers to it by its real name. FOOTBALL! tongue.gif anyways. Im an Arsenal fan and always will be (regardless of how bad they get nowadays). Sadly i havent had cable in like 2 years so i dont follow it as devotedly as i would before :/ (in my opinion tv's too much of a distraction... and between tv and internet i could live without tv ;P)

anyways..... yea. thats prolly my first and last post in the chat thread XD
(i think i've NEVER posted in its earliar iterations either....)

#18 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:27 PM

And now for something completely different:

It's fecking POURING OUTSIDE. 8DDD

The thunder is so LOUD. I love it! ♥

*winz with her random* >.>

#19 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:44 PM

YES! Lakers vs. Celtics is the match up. This is going to be a good finals! a_dance.gif Oh man if it goes to seven games it's going to be awesome! Not sure who I want to win cause I like both teams, but as long as its a good series I'm fine with it.

Oh yeah Krazy not a big fan of soccer (or football as you foreigners call it tongue.gif). I prefer American Football, Basketball, then Baseball. But I still check out the highlights on ESPN. Go Manchester United!

And Yoko the same thing happened here. It started raining and then all of a sudden its bright outside....and now its cloudy again. XD

Edited by TrueSalvation, 31 May 2008 - 04:48 PM.

#20 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:22 PM

Its raining...

I want my cool air!!! rawr.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users