#21 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Jul 30 2006, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I seriously doupt it since Kishi has proven to be quite the unpredictable writer. Besides for Sakura to turn suddenly jealous for Naruto, Kishi has to show some interpretation and confirm it. Since she only shown it for Sasuke AND THE FILLERS WOULDN'T COUNT AT ALL!!!! Which is very unfortunate for us but there's hope, like Isaid Kishi is very unpredictable. Too bad we don't what romance he's in storing for the characters.

It's unfortunate ... in this respect alone.

But just imagine if the fillers counted and all the schlock that we'd suddenly have to accept as canon. :shamefulcry0js:

#22 jigglychu

jigglychu

is a MAN

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 02:11 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Jul 30 2006, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I seriously doupt it since Kishi has proven to be quite the unpredictable writer. Besides for Sakura to turn suddenly jealous for Naruto, Kishi has to show some interpretation and confirm it. Since she only shown it for Sasuke AND THE FILLERS WOULDN'T COUNT AT ALL!!!! Which is very unfortunate for us but there's hope, like Isaid Kishi is very unpredictable. Too bad we don't what romance he's in storing for the characters.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me you're saying that it wouldn't make sense for Sakura to become jealous over Naruto due to the fact that she hasn't openly squeed over him like she did for Sasuke. I think it makes sense that Sakura has deep feelings for Naruto she hasn't necessarily come to terms with yet, and it wouldn't be out of character for her to get jealous over any NaruIno interactions.
Jigs

#23 bloodwalker

bloodwalker

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 02:53 AM

Getting jealous is just a natural reaction, it happens even if you haven't confirmed how deep are your feelings for someone.

Sakura is used to have Naruto trying to have a date (a real one) with her, she can get a little jealous if the situation I wrote earlier (or a simmilar one) happens. This doesn't mean that she will react the same way (and some might be hoping for this) like when she was "head over heels" for Sasuke when he was around, it could be different.

I agree that Kishimoto is unpredictable. Anything could happen, but we can all guess and cross our fingers.

#24 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 01 August 2006 - 06:06 PM

Well if Sakura does ever get jealous for Naruto, like say a girl (besides Hinata) wants him and tries to seduce him to be her I can see Sakura becmoing volently jealous at the sametime would be amusing sight to see too. 111189.gif
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#25 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 01 August 2006 - 07:58 PM

Maybe a small chit-chat with each other heh?
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#26 joeguam047

joeguam047

isnt she cute? *smiles*

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:anime, naruto anime and manga, darkthrone, anime lyrics . com

Posted 04 August 2006 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE (bloodwalker @ Jul 29 2006, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Won-Ton @ Jul 29 2006, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes indeed, I wish it had been in the manga's. I'd be so funny to see Inner Sakura say "GET OFF MY MAN DATTE BAYO!"

Well, Naruto has to pay team Asuma's party bill. That could be a chance for a misunderstanding (classic cliche) if Ino goes to Naruto and remembers him about the deal.

Something like this:

Ino: Hi Naruto. I finally found you.
Naruto: What is it, Ino?
Ino: You remember the deal, right?
Naruto (shocked, then he gets depressed when he remembers about Choji)
Sakura: What deal?
Naruto: You see, Sakura-chan...
Ino: Today is his treat. Come on, Naruto. Let's hurry.
Naruto (walking depressed, thinking about how much he will have to pay for Choji's meal): Yeah... Yeah...
Sakura thinking: "Naruto and Ino.... His treat?"
You can figure out the rest.

i like this but like the otheres said kishi is unpredicatble but what if he was reading this and understoodand can read english and finds a way for this to be a fillier. eventhought it is a ling shot is still like it and it would be amusiong to see sakura-chan following naruto around knoha find out what ino means by this. again this is a looooooooooooooooooooong shot unsure.gif

#27 train_x3

train_x3

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 12:08 PM

that wat i don like about sakura,

#28 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Aug 1 2006, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well if Sakura does ever get jealous for Naruto, like say a girl (besides Hinata) wants him and tries to seduce him to be her I can see Sakura becmoing volently jealous at the sametime would be amusing sight to see too. 111189.gif

That'll be awesome. I think that's one of the things Sakura needs to know how she feels about Naruto. I wanna see how Sakura would react against serious competition (i don't consider hinata being it, she's too shy).
The girl should be someone that Naruto met during his training with Jiraiya.

#29 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 11:09 PM

If that were to happen then I promise you all hell would break loose!Ican tell Sakurabeing jealous is a volent site to see especailly with that super strengthshe could honesty kill the girl and Naruto may get hurt in the process of her rage a_smashy.gif Then sometime later Naruto would be force to choose between the two and it would be very surprising climax if he rejects Sakura err.gif
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#30 bloodwalker

bloodwalker

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:07 AM

I still think that if a jealous reaction happens, it will be because of a missunderstanding. We have to wait and see when they have a chance to relax a little (a filler episode)

#31 Coupe

Coupe

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Random stuff

Posted 31 August 2006 - 11:23 AM

Yes, Sakura doees seem to get very jealous when naruto seems to have a crush on another girl :blink:
Conversation between me and my awesome drama teacher whilst watching Alfred Hitchcocks The Birds.

Are the birds some kind of Communist secret weapon?
No Jordan.

Are the birds under some kind of mind control by Big Bird from sesame street? Will Big Bird turn out to be the murderer? Will that girl turn around and big bird is behind her and she gets stabbed in the face?
No Jordan.

Is this the chickens revenge on Colonel Sanders?
Yes Jordan, this is a movie about an all bird terrorist group, led by big bird, funded by Communists on a mission to kill Colonel Sanders.

Really?
No Jordan.

#32 Guest_ashleyriot_*

Guest_ashleyriot_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2006 - 01:42 PM

You know, a long time ago before the board was revamped, I brought up this VERY same subject. And oddly enough I used the VERY same situation with Sasame. And the reason Sakura may not just ooze over Naruto the way she did with Sasuke is because she is learning. Everyone has to realize that the characters are getting older. Therefore, they find more adult ways of expressing emotion. Hell, with that said, she could have deeper feelings for Naruto right now than she ever had for Sasuke.

People you have to understand, even though those episodes are filler, this does not mean they aren't part of the storyline. Personally, I don't see filler as being 'filler' at all. It's more like the 'time in between'. Another reason for filler is to write all the storylines that an author doesn't have the time for with the manga.

But anyways back to Sakura's jealousy, the situation with sasame is what I kind of used to inspire my fic in some ways. So, if you're looking for a Sakura jealousy kinda fic, check out my fanfiction. Which is in the process of being updated by the way.

#33 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Coupe @ Aug 31 2006, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, Sakura doees seem to get very jealous when naruto seems to have a crush on another girl :blink:

Yeah, in filler. Too bad it's not canon. Though I think the reaction would be pretty spot-on. Sakura may not DO anything, but I think she'd at least fume a bit if Naruto started giving his attention to another girl in front of her face.

#34 Shadow0fabandit

Shadow0fabandit

Poof no Jutsu

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (Silent Shinobi @ Oct 16 2006, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Coupe @ Aug 31 2006, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, in filler. Too bad it's not canon. Though I think the reaction would be pretty spot-on. Sakura may not DO anything, but I think she'd at least fume a bit if Naruto started giving his attention to another girl in front of her face.

Too bad we probably won't see anything like that happening for some time to come. This one chapter a week stuff is making me impatient! dry.gif

#35 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 12:55 PM

LOL, trust, I know EXACTLY what you mean!

#36 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 02:41 AM

Can't complain because manga is moving faster meaning we'll grabs the story much better, there'll be less fillers for anime, our predicitions are proven correct and hopefully we'll end this rusty debate between the biggest canon wars ST vs. SI and NS vs. SS/NH

#37 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 20 October 2006 - 04:56 AM

Yes, I just wish the creators didn't have to keep us in suspence for so LONG. Everyone out there wants to know how all of this will be resolved.

#38 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:24 AM

I think it's funny when Sakura is jealous. She needs to make a move on and tell him how she feels instead of intentionally getting jealous.

#39 Dart Tension

Dart Tension

I will protect those I care about. No matter what.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, writing, reading fanfics (especially about narusaku), animating, hanging with friends, sneaking up on people, stealing other peoples' food, and meeting new people.

Posted 02 July 2007 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (bloodwalker @ Jul 30 2006, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, Naruto has to pay team Asuma's party bill. That could be a chance for a misunderstanding (classic cliche) if Ino goes to Naruto and remembers him about the deal.

Something like this:

Ino: Hi Naruto. I finally found you.
Naruto: What is it, Ino?
Ino: You remember the deal, right?
Naruto (shocked, then he gets depressed when he remembers about Choji)
Sakura: What deal?
Naruto: You see, Sakura-chan...
Ino: Today is his treat. Come on, Naruto. Let's hurry.
Naruto (walking depressed, thinking about how much he will have to pay for Choji's meal): Yeah... Yeah...
Sakura thinking: "Naruto and Ino.... His treat?"
You can figure out the rest.

Wait when did Naruto promise to treat them?
"Life is empty if there's no one to share it with when it's full."
Insanity can be fun!
I'm Extreme Reborn in Live chat! But you don't know that.....
Dedicated, Hardcore, NaruSaku Fan, Current number of narusaku fics that I'm waiting for to finish: ? ( I lost count)

I'm making up for my mistakes.

#40 Jin

Jin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (Dart Tension @ Jul 1 2007, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait when did Naruto promise to treat them?

In the manga Asuma gives him some advice about wind manipulation in return he has to foot the bill for Asumas teams next victory meal after a mission cause Asuma had just lost a bet to Shikamaru where HE would of had to pay and since we all know how Chouji eats thats not a very fun prospect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users