• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1746 replies to this topic

#41 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:22 AM

Naruto also stated that is not doing good with his studies, it adds to the gf part too.

aw9vkj.gif

#42 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:23 AM

So much NS foreshadowing...and yeah, their's been a bunch of KakaSaku moments lately for some reason.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#43 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

GUYS BE HAPPY! OH lord we're so canon :w00t:

Ackermann'd

#44 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Did anyone else find Naruto and Kurama's little talk adorable?  :chuckle:

Kurama is a tsundere. I wouldn't be surprised if he(she?) blushes and calls Naruto an idiot next chapter.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#45 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:24 AM

Plus he said he's trying his best, aka not giving up, aka trying his best to fulfill his mother's wishes. Pam-pam!

Pretty much, yeah. I mean I am sure people will try to grasp at straws but unless they can find panels that tie Kushina/Hinata together the war is over and they lost. Period.

Nothing about Naruto's statement indicates that he loves someone else. It just means it's not going according to plan, because he hasn't told her yet.

However they have brought back the "someone like his mother" statement. Anybody whom knows storylines, know this is pivotal. The only woman that has been tied to Kushina Is Sakura, that is canon. 

#46 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:24 AM

The way I interpreted Naruto's statement was like this:

But mom told me to look for a girl as great as she is... that's uh... not doing to well. But I'm trying my best!

Right, but since it's 'told me to look for a girl' and not 'told me to be with a girl', there's room for people to take it in another way-that he hasn't found one yet. It's sort of the perfect sentence for any of the pairings, lol

#47 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:25 AM

Sakura's tired of the bs just like I am. My fav character and I are on the same page and that makes me very happy.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#48 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Basically that line cannot be interpreted as A-NS in anyway, because Naruto is saying that he is not doing too well in his pursuit of Sakura, but he's trying his best. We all know that if there's any girl that Naruto thinks is as great as his mom, it's Sakura.

#49 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Plus he said he's trying his best, aka not giving up, aka trying his best to fulfill his mother's wishes. Pam-pam!

Yes.

aw9vkj.gif

#50 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:26 AM

Basically that line cannot be interpreted as A-NS in anyway, because Naruto is saying that he is not doing too well in his pursuit of Sakura, but he's trying his best. We all know that if there's any girl that Naruto thinks is as great as his mom, it's Sakura.

Naruto is not trying at all he is too busy pursuing Sasuke.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#51 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:27 AM

Because she simply picked him up?

Lol. I got the feeling he fell on her.

I guess I'm the only one who didn't feel any shred of emotion during their goodbye. 

Wait for it to get animated. Its very similar to the RtN goodbye scene, God that was so emotional  :cry:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#52 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Awww, I'm already at my like limet? Balls :I

But there really is nothing to be afraid of guys :3 I'm sure Naruto just catched himself for saying Sakura's name. And we all should know why this is  :P  After all, what point would it have been for Kishi to make Kushina say find someone like me and let Naruto in the end turn that point down. He is "trying his best" after all   :lulz:

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#53 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Since no comment on it but Madara's death. A normal "if only I did differently.." death without resorting bringing back people to life. Hagoromo said it best, he had it coming.

#54 Aazhy

Aazhy

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:28 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#55 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

I liked this chapter because it was full of so many feels, and it's sad to see everyone go, but it's for a reason and I'm glad to see Madara didn't have a chance to ruin anything, not when he was taken over by Kaguya. I guess that took everything out of him, and that final part, I see what you did there Kishimoto, and I thank you for it. :D

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#56 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

For a moment I thought the fake spoilers were gonna be true.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#57 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:29 AM

Obito make an appearance from afterlife again! Oh how I wish Rikodou-sama will also let Naruto see Kushina.  :yes:

tumblr_nd19ye9jwJ1s497cfo1_500.jpg

#58 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:29 AM

Right, but since it's 'told me to look for a girl' and not 'told me to be with a girl', there's room for people to take it in another way-that he hasn't found one yet. It's sort of the perfect sentence for any of the pairings, lol

He already expressed his interest in the girl he's always liked to his dad, the girl we all know that Naruto would think is as great as his mom.

#59 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:30 AM

Ahwww - sweet. 

Now NH Fans will take it all back and say Hinata is nothing like Kushina. Doublestandarts incoming!

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#60 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:30 AM

It's disappointing that ever since the IT happened, there has been plenty of KakaSaku and ObiSaku, but not enough NaruSaku.

I was also peeved at the sage thanking Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke specifically, when it was Sakura, who kept Kaguya from escaping and saved Sasuke.

I really just hope things are wrapping up for real this time, I'm not in the mood for any new villain and I couldn't care less, whether or not Sasuke runs away again, goes back to Konoha, or just chokes. Just let Naruto confess, so all this pairing drama can be over and everybody have their victory parade.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users