Close
Photo

WHAT IF Kishimoto decides for SS to be the end game??

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#41 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:46 AM

How exactly would that be worse? To me, in my opinion, Sasuke has shown way more respect and care towards Karin, than he ever did for Sakura, even telling Karin "Sorry".

The thing with SasuKarin vs SasuSaku is that people are forgetting that Sasuke has been nice and even grateful to Sakura before in the past. I still don't believe this shows that Sasuke has any "hidden" feelings for either of these girls :/

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#42 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:48 AM

It is a sad sight sometimes all things considering. Personally, I am more worried about the integrity of the story than anything else. The reason why I love NS is because of the development is has gone through and to see all of that wasted only to revert it all back to stage 1. I hate that. I hate wasted development.

This. Exactly 100% this. For SS to happen would throw away too much of what the story's established.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#43 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:41 PM

If the pairing of my choice does not happen I would be disappointed, but my feelings towards NH and SS or one of these two pairing happening without the other would increase my disappointment to a level where it could not be measure. I believe Hinata is too damn selfish and she has disregarded every single person around her to favor her love for Naruto even when Neji die all her thoughts was about Narutos big strong hand and her fans I don't think I need to elaborate on this.

Sasuke My God this guy have such and awful personality towards the people who always cared about him and love him, he has done too much wrong to a point where no matter how much good Kishi force on his readers he will never be redeemed in my eyes and worst be a boyfriend material for any of the named females he had contact with. Sasuke has done too much wrong to a point where he deserve no one or a no name character.

Just to make myself clear if what I like does not happen I would be sad but as long as Naruto ends with anyone that is not Hinata and Sakura ends with anyone that is not Sasuke I could deal with the result and still smile with the happy ending.

Edited by Don-kun, 17 June 2014 - 12:46 PM.

#44 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:55 PM

I wouldn't really care though, but after the last couple of chapters SS is pretty much a sunken ship...unless all along its been some sort of submarine.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#45 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:05 PM

I honestly think SS at this point would completely demolish Sakura's character development.

#46 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:40 PM

I honestly think SS at this point would completely demolish Sakura's character development.

Like that'll stop Kishi

eh10ut.jpg

#47 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:52 PM

Give me a sec I'm trying to get a second wind after laughing so hard.

was that comment really needed? Can you at least debate, and not just "lol your wrong derp" you seem like a bit of a ass for laughing at that person.....no offense to you...I have always liked your comments, but I can't get behind this one.

Explain why you disagree, without mocking.

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#48 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:01 PM

Yeah if this does happen well shows that Kishi knows nothing and I mean nothing about writing and should stop,

#49 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:03 PM

Yeah if this does happen well shows that Kishi knows nothing and I mean nothing about writing and should stop,

Agree with this.

#50 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:05 PM

Agree with this.

Yeah hell I know I could have done better than Kishi, but that only if, if mind you SasuSaku dose become canon and I'm sure that it won't be.

#51 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:45 PM

If another artist was the creator of Naruto I would be 100% sure SS will not happen but since it's Kishi and this guy seems to love Sasuke I reserve my assurance and become just an spectator for this story.

#52 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:18 AM

I don't think he should stop writing per-say, but instead never write romance stories or any story with a romance sub-plot. If you can't do it right, don't do it at all. Everything else though he is fine with....except for maybe the Sasuke character, but that's a whole nother kettle of fish.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 18 June 2014 - 01:50 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#53 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:26 AM

So Naruto unhealthy obsession with Sasuke is fine or you meant when the story focus on Sasuke character.

Just wondering you know.  :wink:

#54 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:29 AM

If another artist was the creator of Naruto I would be 100% sure SS will not happen but since it's Kishi and this guy seems to love Sasuke I reserve my assurance and become just an spectator for this story.

If you love Sasuke you don't ship him with Sakura. :v Sakura won't make him happy, and it would be OOC.

ナルサク

#55 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:36 AM

I think SN has a better chance than SS. Everything Sasuke did was always given a reaction from Naruto and much less from Sakura he also has been the only person to lip lock with the sauce

eh10ut.jpg

#56 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:50 AM

So Naruto unhealthy obsession with Sasuke is fine or you meant when the story focus on Sasuke character.

Just wondering you know.  :wink:

Umm...more like Sasuke's plot relevance and huge asspulls he has going for him. The whole thing with Naruto trying to save Sasuke is okay. It's not that bad of a plot idea. What was bad is how Naruto thinks of Sasuke as a "great friend," when Sasuke really hasn't done anything to earn that title.

The problem with Sasuke is Kishi tries too hard to make this character relevant. Seriously, this whole "You are the reincarnation of my two sons" thing with Harogomo is a huge asspull to try and make Sasuke relevant and important. Other than Naruto having to save him, Sasuke's relevance to the plot was minor. He really shouldn't be in the war at all.

It's also the reason why i feel people have misdirected rage against Sakura for not being as powerful as Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura is actually one thing Kishi actually wrote correctly, but because he had to asspull Sasuke into the picture AND have Naruto be of equal status to him, he had to pull out probably the biggest asspull of the manga.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#57 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:11 AM

*shudders at some of the degrading and slightly misogynistic comments that have been made*  :wot:

For me though, whoever Sakura chooses to be with will not change the love I have for this character. Of course I'd be slightly disappointed that the pairing of my choice didn't occur, and it might actually influence my opinion I have for the manga because of the message it has sent as a result.  

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#58 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:14 AM

Umm...more like Sasuke's plot relevance and huge asspulls he has going for him. The whole thing with Naruto trying to save Sasuke is okay. It's not that bad of a plot idea. What was bad is how Naruto thinks of Sasuke as a "great friend," when Sasuke really hasn't done anything to earn that title.

The problem with Sasuke is Kishi tries too hard to make this character relevant. Seriously, this whole "You are the reincarnation of my two sons" thing with Harogomo is a huge asspull to try and make Sasuke relevant and important. Other than Naruto having to save him, Sasuke's relevance to the plot was minor. He really shouldn't be in the war at all.

It's also the reason why i feel people have misdirected rage against Sakura for not being as powerful as Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura is actually one thing Kishi actually wrote correctly, but because he had to asspull Sasuke into the picture AND have Naruto be of equal status to him, he had to pull out probably the biggest asspull of the manga.

When it comes to Sasuke I totally agree with you, the other two I kept trying to deal with my demons in regards to there attachment to Sasuke and their inability to stand up to him and stop taking his BS, those are the two things I hate the most about their character, but I normaly try hard to keep that to myself

Edited by Don-kun, 18 June 2014 - 02:16 AM.

#59 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:27 AM

We all cry for a week, eat ice cream, and avoid the internet for like a year because god only knows the wank fest that follows. I do not want to see the reaction from the SS fanbase. 

They're bad enough with every new chapter.

How would I feel about Sakura and Kishimoto's writing? Sad, dissapointed--a little angry too.  He spent nearly all of Naruto pushing the two of them together only to toss her with Sasuke who she has next to 0 developement? ( and the vast majority of it is negative...)

Wow excellent writing. I mean I know Kishi has his hit and misses with the things he writes but that would just be the worst of it all. Even worse then the Uchiha brain disorder he shoved in there.

It doesn't even make sense so I have a hard time wrapping my head around it...

I've already said it before but Sasuke shouldn't be with anyone romantically. He can't handle it, he's not good for himself much less other people. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#60 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:45 AM

When it comes to Sasuke I totally agree with you, the other two I kept trying to deal with my demons in regards to there attachment to Sasuke and their inability to stand up to him and stop taking his BS, those are the two things I hate the most about their character, but I normaly try hard to keep that to myself

I agree, but at the same time, and this sounds weird, Naruto being the hero is meant to be like that with Sasuke. It goes a little overboard, don't get me wrong, but some of it is really because Naruto is supposed to be that caring individual that doesn't abandon people.

It's that good guy complex thing. I do agree with the whole "inability to stand up to him" though I am not sure if it is because of bad writing or a character trait due to a deeper meaning than just "afraid to confront him." I am still deciding on that one.

I was proven wrong on a few things I had problems with with Naruto himself and I am glad I was proven wrong.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users