Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 05:10 PM

Lol okay :D

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas!!

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 December 2019 - 05:10 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51202 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 05:39 PM

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas.

Lol okay :D

Merry Christmas!!

And Merry Christmas to you as well.

And Merry Christmas to all of you. :grouphug: :love:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#51203 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 06:16 PM

On bold, I actually have an OC who can do that in my epic fanfic. (Well, she's based on Chun-Li but those attacks will not be near DBZ levels).

Something like a Kikoken or Kikosho then. Nice :D I also imagined Sakura doing some stuff like Tifa in Final Fantasy VII can do with her Limit Breaks outside of the really up close and personal ones as well as the idea of her being able to use her chakra control with her strength to do impressive shuriken and kunai throws at high speeds and with one hell of an impact!

#51204 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 December 2019 - 06:33 PM

Something like a Kikoken or Kikosho then. Nice :D I also imagined Sakura doing some stuff like Tifa in Final Fantasy VII can do with her Limit Breaks outside of the really up close and personal ones as well as the idea of her being able to use her chakra control with her strength to do impressive shuriken and kunai throws at high speeds and with one hell of an impact!

Yes, that's the plan for her. For the premise of her design and fighting style, on the entire franchise, we never actually see chakra in its physical form and applying the properties of chakra to the similarities of ki (shown by Guy out of all people) is the basis. Besides the games such as Ultimate Ninja. I want to explore a little bit of that. I will go into detail about my OC's name, design, personality, fighting style and inspirations around the end of the week in my thread. As I said, I want to start writing my fic in the beginning of next year.

Oh, and I'm wishing the forums a Happy Holidays and Happy New Years!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#51205 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 08:24 PM

I was thinking that too but I figured she would want a long ranged attack since she can do wonderfully enough without a physical power boost

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51206 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 24 December 2019 - 09:06 PM

You should add sabin from ff6 he's got some impressive skills dude suplexed a ghost train.

#51207 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 05:11 PM

You should add sabin from ff6 he's got some impressive skills dude suplexed a ghost train.

Good point! That **** was awesome :D There's all kinds of crazy possibilities I've seen out there for what I could do with Sakura in terms of her growth. I know that she and Naruto are some good examples of what I've wanted to do expanding some of the younger generation of the Leaf in my fanfic. I know it goes not just off development, but also what they can do.

#51208 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 28 December 2019 - 06:45 PM

Good point! That **** was awesome :D There's all kinds of crazy possibilities I've seen out there for what I could do with Sakura in terms of her growth. I know that she and Naruto are some good examples of what I've wanted to do expanding some of the younger generation of the Leaf in my fanfic. I know it goes not just off development, but also what they can do.

Though if Sakura had sabin fighting moves and his blitz moves and tifa fighting skills she'd be so much better.

#51209 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 December 2019 - 07:03 PM

I envisioned Sakura's moveset (this is one of the plans for the Reboot right after I finished the epic) :

* Medical Ninjutsu/Byakugo Seal

* Enhanced Taijutsu ala Tifa.  Hell, I give her movesets from Hitomi from Dead or Alive and Asuka from Tekken! Imagine the throws and slams!
* Speaking of throws, Sakura should perform some wrestling moves like suplexes and go bold with giant swings!

* Teleportation ala Kasumi from Dead or Alive, but in the manner of whitelighters from Charmed. Side effect is cost of chakra, depending on distance.

* Refocusing on genjutsu (Ultimate Ninja (OG) series have some basics)

* and the following is a secret but it involves Inner Sakura's "evolution".

latest?cb=20140126021943

#51210 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 December 2019 - 07:48 PM

* Speaking of throws, Sakura should perform some wrestling moves like suplexes and go bold with giant swings!

Id actually argue against this slightly. Not mind you that it isn't cool but it kind of goes against Sakuras training a bit, the main aspect of her training is Dodging attacks. grappling would require her to get right into someones face which puts her at risk especially since so many people show the ability to kawarimi or replace with clones or use some type of damage aura

admittedly its a minor quibble and her piledriving some poor schlob into the earth like a railroad spike would be hilarious 

like I said though its one of those things where its a risk that  shes been canonically trained not to take

High speed high impact taijutsu though heck yeah, Shes a striker and any one of her strikes should break bones burst organs and just outright kill especially if you mix in her knowledge of anatomy and chakra scapel techiques

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#51211 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 10:07 PM

I envisioned Sakura's moveset (this is one of the plans for the Reboot right after I finished the epic) :

* Enhanced Taijutsu ala Tifa.  Hell, I give her movesets from Hitomi from Dead or Alive and Asuka from Tekken! Imagine the throws and slams!

* Teleportation ala Kasumi from Dead or Alive, but in the manner of whitelighters from Charmed. Side effect is cost of chakra, depending on distance.

Some great ideas there, Derock. I know I want to take some elements from the Ultimate Ninja series for Jutsu that characters in The Demon Within would have, like Sakura. If I was gonna keep Inner Sakura, I'd say she'd appear only in some scenarios, given Sakura's being more honest with herself for one thing.

In terms of what I am doing for Naruto...

• Alternative ways to using Kurama's chakra besides just in the Six Paths cloak and his other cloak he uses in the Fourth Shinobi World War.

• More Wind-Style Jutsu as well as better ways to counter Genjutsu.

• Emphasis on better chakra control both with Naruto's own solid chakra and Kurama's.

• Enhanced Taijutsu.

• New ways to use the Shadow Clone Jutsu as well as variants of it for one.

• Better tactical thinking. We know Naruto is crafty on his feet, as well as being able to think on his feet fast, it just is he could use it more in some areas.

#51212 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 10:54 PM

Some great ideas there, Derock. I know I want to take some elements from the Ultimate Ninja series for Jutsu that characters in The Demon Within would have, like Sakura. If I was gonna keep Inner Sakura, I'd say she'd appear only in some scenarios, given Sakura's being more honest with herself for one thing.

In terms of what I am doing for Naruto...

• Alternative ways to using Kurama's chakra besides just in the Six Paths cloak and his other cloak he uses in the Fourth Shinobi World War.

• More Wind-Style Jutsu as well as better ways to counter Genjutsu.

• Emphasis on better chakra control both with Naruto's own solid chakra and Kurama's.

• Enhanced Taijutsu.

• New ways to use the Shadow Clone Jutsu as well as variants of it for one.

• Better tactical thinking. We know Naruto is crafty on his feet, as well as being able to think on his feet fast, it just is he could use it more in some areas.

Awww, what happen to Senjutsu?

latest?cb=20140126021943

#51213 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 29 December 2019 - 12:35 AM

Id actually argue against this slightly. Not mind you that it isn't cool but it kind of goes against Sakuras training a bit, the main aspect of her training is Dodging attacks. grappling would require her to get right into someones face which puts her at risk especially since so many people show the ability to kawarimi or replace with clones or use some type of damage aura

admittedly its a minor quibble and her piledriving some poor schlob into the earth like a railroad spike would be hilarious 

like I said though its one of those things where its a risk that  shes been canonically trained not to take

High speed high impact taijutsu though heck yeah, Shes a striker and any one of her strikes should break bones burst organs and just outright kill especially if you mix in her knowledge of anatomy and chakra scapel techiques

This is what I keep telling people.... Yes Sakura is Smashy Smashy but she also meant to AVOID being hit for a variety of reasons. Being hit means she has to heal herself, and having to heal herself repeatedly means she's running out her life--on how much her cells can safely replicate in the future. It's my same issue whenever she's going around healing minor bruises and scrapes in fanfics. Its basically running her risk of getting Cancer up every time she does it. In the short term, the boosted healing is great and invaluable...in the long term? it has its problems. 

What would have been nice to see, was Sakura smashing up huge chunks of earth and then using her Chakra and control over it to flick them like kittening bullets long-range, they come apart like shrapnel and devastate people. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#51214 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 02:40 AM

Awww, what happen to Senjutsu?

Oh, he's still gonna learn Senjutsu stuff, Derock, it's just that he's gonna learn other stuff on top of it. If I had to tweak Senjutsu, I might see better ways for Naruto to channel natural energy besides his use of the Shadow Clone Jutsu. And I did imagine by the time he does his Sage training at Mt. Myoboku that Naruto in TDW has a really strong bond with Kurama built up over time, even if the two would still bicker now and then, so that could help. :)

#51215 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 07:47 PM

I did an update on my OC in my Naruto redemption fics thread. Check it out: http://www.narusaku....538#entry976614

latest?cb=20140126021943

#51216 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 09:41 PM

8YqZy2s.jpg

Edited by James S Cassidy, 29 December 2019 - 09:42 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51217 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 12:54 AM

8YqZy2s.jpg

Beautiful you go sakura.

#51218 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 03:20 AM

Beautiful you go sakura.

OUCH!! Also, KO!! :D

#51219 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 30 December 2019 - 04:00 AM

OUCH!! Also, KO!! :D

Hey hinata deserves it.

#51220 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 30 December 2019 - 07:42 AM

Kyle:Oh my God, she killed Hinata.

509356167_759751.gif?4

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users