54175 replies to this topic

#5181 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:56 PM

I would like a spin off that has Naruto and Sakura after getting together. This would be really great to see, and especially if they already have a kid/s.

Any spin off is nice, but it would be more nice if Sakura and Naruto are in it too.

#5182 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:32 PM

http://m.youtube.com...eature=youtu.be

Sakura haruno makeup by the japanese model sasaki asaho :smug: looki here, sasaki is a sakura fan....:smug: and the new nigahiga video festired all the top tenn characters in naruto! I loved the video! Ryan really does favourite sakura, naruto, shikamaru, neji and all those ten chsracters! :excited:

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 05 August 2013 - 01:32 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#5183 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

I would like a spin off that has Naruto and Sakura after getting together. This would be really great to see, and especially if they already have a kid/s.

Any spin off is nice, but it would be more nice if Sakura and Naruto are in it too.

I think a better spinoff would be the ridukou sennin in his early life, how he learned about ninjutsu, how the world was back then, how he  tried to bring peace to the world. who was his wife, how did he fight the Juubi, why did he choose the loving brother to carry on his work. why were his eyes so special. what was the juubi like back then.

so many interesting things could happen, and anything is possible really. It's a freaken goldmine waiting to happen Kish!

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#5184 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:38 PM

I think a better spinoff would be the ridukou sennin in his early life, how he learned about ninjutsu, how the world was back then, how he  tried to bring peace to the world. who was his wife, how did he fight the Juubi, why did he choose the loving brother to carry on his work. why were his eyes so special. what was the juubi like back then.

so many interesting things could happen, and anything is possible really. It's a freaken goldmine waiting to happen Kish!

I hope and think we'll get that through a flashback. The only flashback I'm looking forward to.

We need it before the series is over, to understand things.

Should be one hell of a history lesson.

ナルサク

#5185 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:41 PM

Nice to hear you guys are in safe zone. I can understand about being in yellow and it's ok. Not going to be like, "WHA!!" It's your opinion and I respect that.

Same here! I feel like Minato's NaruSaku's newest cheerleader, after Sai and Yamato. :D Just another reason to love him. He's such a troll when it comes to pairings haha.

At this rate, NS is about to have a length of Football cheerleaders. It's just keep piling up.

Green zone here, NaruSaku happening is too obvious to me. Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are there only to be resolved, at least that's what I believe.

Anyways, go green!

I do think that because this is the first time her feelings for him is being questioned in many ways, even Sai did it. In fact, many characters are being converted and move forward. Since Sasuke is still like the way he is (wants to kill Naruto), I'll say that this reunion might be the last time we see, probably forever, if not working together. I think Kishi is really ending it. The parallel has been made by Minato and an approval, making NS inevitable. I know Kishi won't turn around with this. I mean imagine this:

Minato: Kushina, look at Naruto with his girlfriend!

Sasuke and Sakura hugging it out.

Minato: .....Um...Wait, I can explain!

That's not good writing and knowing Kishi is a family man, he is doing this for a seal of approval. Why else that chapter happened the way it went. Why not just end "Thank you". Why draw a parallel if you believe it doesn't matter. What? Why? So case in point, it happened for a reason.

#5186 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:00 PM

This would be great too and interesting, but I don't think he'll make it with a spin off. It just doesn't work in a spin off about the Rikudo. Maybe Kishi we'll make some flashbacks later in the manga seeing he brought up about him before and now that Obito is like an incomplete Sage of the Six Paths, and that it will lead for something later being based as an idea about something from the issue of the Rikudo Sennin.

Edited by T XD, 05 August 2013 - 02:13 PM.

#5187 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:32 PM

http://m.youtube.com...eature=youtu.be

Sakura haruno makeup by the japanese model sasaki asaho :smug: looki here, sasaki is a sakura fan.... :smug: and the new nigahiga video festired all the top tenn characters in naruto! I loved the video! Ryan really does favourite sakura, naruto, shikamaru, neji and all those ten chsracters! :excited:

What irritated me the most was the fact that some people posted "Make a Hinata one" in the comments, it seems that they can't stand the fact that Sakura is getting attention .. she is the heroine of the series, what they expected??  :glare:

anyway .. Awesome video! She made a great Sakura!!!!

Sig by karudoll

#5188 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:36 PM

What irritated me the most was the fact that some people posted "Make a Hinata one" in the comments, it seems that they can't stand the fact that Sakura is getting attention .. she is the heroine of the series, what they expected??  :glare:

anyway .. Awesome video! She made a great Sakura!!!!

I don't think it's that because those who mentioned Hinata said "Awesome work, now please make a Hinata one!", not "Make Hinata instead, she's much better".

ナルサク

#5189 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

Good point, though popularity shows there. Oh well.

#5190 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

"Awesome work, now please make a Hinata one!", not "Make Hinata instead, she's much better".

Are people serious about this ? Jesus... the least interesting character who'd take the time to make one with her? What are they gonna show exactly ? YEP, nothing.

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#5191 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:02 PM

Are people serious about this ? Jesus... the least interesting character who'd take the time to make one with her? What are they gonna show exactly ? YEP, nothing.

Hey come on, some people really like Hinata. :ermm: It's not a crime to find her appealing.

Overall I really like this website, but the hate and bashing on her character is way too much. I don't even like her, then I can't imagine how unbearable it must be for her fans.

Edited by sushi., 05 August 2013 - 03:03 PM.

ナルサク

#5192 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

Hey come on, some people really like Hinata. :ermm: It's not a crime to find her appealing.

Overall I really like this website, but the hate and bashing on her character is way too much. I don't even like her, then I can't imagine how unbearable it must be for her fans.

Nope , not at all ,everybody has the right to like/dislike a character , but what i meant was there isn't anything interesting about her ,  unlike Sakura who has many many lairs behind her character .

And everybody can relate to her if someone made a movie about her , now that would be something interesting to watch, because her way of thinking is complex just like her feelings . She represent human weakness and emotion.

Edited by Psychox, 05 August 2013 - 03:14 PM.

#5193 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

I think as Sushi said, that will probably come as a flashback. If my suspicions are correct the Rikudo Sennin is currently residing inside Naruto in a similar fashion to how Kushina and Minato resided in him back then.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#5194 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

Believe me i argued with them its no use the level of denial is beyond everything, not to mention they adore playing game of twister , that is why i tell them to stop reading the Manga , because they disrespect Kishimoto as an author .

Pretty much this... I could feel their pain with each post actually and here I see people very calm.

Once a guy tried very hard to convince me and others that Sakura likes Kankuro as much she likes Naruto. I read that and just... that's enough internet for today.

bKTC2.png

#5195 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:42 PM

Nope , not at all ,everybody has the right to like/dislike a character , but what i meant was there isn't anything interesting about her ,  unlike Sakura who has many many lairs behind her character .

And everybody can relate to her if someone made a movie about her , now that would be something interesting to watch, because her way of thinking is complex just like her feelings . She represent human weakness and emotion.

You know these are all opinions, right?

Edited by Branden, 05 August 2013 - 03:42 PM.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#5196 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:01 PM

Pretty much this... I could feel their pain with each post actually and here I see people very calm.

Once a guy tried very hard to convince me and others that Sakura likes Kankuro as much she likes Naruto. I read that and just... that's enough internet for today.

:lmao:  I CAN'T.

Hahah, yeah I don't debate with them anymore either, mostly because they said things like that and it was pointless to reason with them :(. I feel like everyone is calmer on this site and we all stick together like one big, adorable NS family :grouphug:

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#5197 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

You know these are all opinions, right?

More or less , yes. If you take the two characters and put them on a scale to make a movie or a cohesiveness of episodes , who's gonna last longer? To which extend would Sakura's character lead? It can be said so much i cant begin to imagine it .. All of the human traits that  were given to Hinata are all in SAkura's  character .

She has a love interest , Hinata's got a love interest. Sakura was bullied while the other just had to try harder to improve , because she was born in a elite clan with many abilities while Sakura is a normal girl with Chakra control and a big brain..

There is a lot more to tell than the other , that is what i am implying .

Edited by Psychox, 05 August 2013 - 04:42 PM.

#5198 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

I have to say I agree with this post. Hinata can't compare to Sakura in...well...just about anything. She's just not an interesting character and is just fixated on Naruto. Has there even been one chapter where she didn't say Naruto? That's all she ever thinks about! In a recent chapter, the one that supposedly 'confirmed NaruHina', she actually came out of her shell for once, but in the end she just let me down again.

"Naruto's hand is so big and warm and strong" Words coming from someone who just gave one of the most powerful speeches in Naruto.

I'll admit I have had my doubts with Sakura from time to time, but at least she has depth. She's not just thinking about Naruto or Sasuke all the time. If there was a chapter where it was just Sakura hanging out with some of the girs, she could probably go full conversations without bringing up Naruto or Sasuke. Hinata on the other hand...probably wouldn't last very long.

#5199 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:50 PM

^While I agree with your points, there is a difference between saying "She's not interesting" and "I don't find her interesting". It's all just an opinion.

I think it's easier to like Hinata if you like NH, because 90% of her character is about her love story. She had a nice Hyuuga plot in part 1..well that got ditched long ago and since I don't like NH, there isn't much to find appealing about her anymore. :pinch:

ナルサク

#5200 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:55 PM

^While I agree with your points, there is a difference between saying "She's not interesting" and "I don't find her interesting". It's all just an opinion.

I think it's easier to like Hinata if you like NH, because 90% of her character is about her love story. She had a nice Hyuuga plot in part 1..well that got ditched long ago and since I don't like NH, there isn't much to find appealing about her anymore. :pinch:

Indeed , my words exactly . Part 1 had its positive aspects for a huuga plot development , but it all ended after the chuunin exams and then the real plot kicked in . After that .. well you already explained the rest . :wink:

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users