#121 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (Nefertieh @ Jul 27 2012, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What happens to AU Sakura in the end? Does she return to her world?

It's a filler dude the Au sakura thing is just a teaser of what will happen in the movie.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#122 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:28 PM

Sakura's Mom's cherry-bud hair style drives me nuts. I just want to snip that little bang-thing off the middle. ...crazy, I know...but I just had to get that off my chest....

#123 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jul 28 2012, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a filler dude the Au sakura thing is just a teaser of what will happen in the movie.

I meant the end of the episode. I don't have time to watch it. ;n;
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#124 Hokage Sennin

Hokage Sennin

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:50 PM

Can't help but think this is Tobi.

#125 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jul 27 2012, 07:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura's Mom's cherry-bud hair style drives me nuts. I just want to snip that little bang-thing off the middle. ...crazy, I know...but I just had to get that off my chest....

I know what you mean. It's kind of irksome (especially because of her having an older lady voice) for her to have an 80's hair style. But I think her parents are supposed to be supportive but somewhat lame.

QUOTE (Hokage Sennin @ Jul 27 2012, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't help but think this is Tobi.

Very interesting... but I'm not sure if it'll even play a role in the movie.

Edited by chouzu_tao, 27 July 2012 - 03:08 PM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#126 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jul 27 2012, 08:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it bothers me too just thinking of how annoying it would be (and I'm a guy :/)

#127 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jul 27 2012, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know what you mean. It's kind of irksome (especially because of her having an older lady voice) for her to have an 80's hair style.

As a 40 something I think it fits perfectly. They are in their 40's so they still have 80's hair. laugh.gif Look at Minato, with his 80's heavy metal band hair- which I love, I have to say wub.gif and Inoichi with his bangs and ponytail straight out of the 80's... laugh.gif Tsume with her punk hair straight out of the 80's. Even Shikaku sported an 80's punkish clothing look here in part 1:

http://images.wikia....aku_Nara_1.jpg- still wearing part of his 80's teenage clothes, as was Inoichi for that matter... at nearly 40 laugh.gif (at least they've both finally ditched those- the 80's style ripped jackets) Chouza also has 80's heavy metal band hair.

Yoshino, like Kushina and Mikoto probably just always wore their hair long and straight a style that could fit anywhere from the 1960's onward (although it was considered unfashionable in the 80's- I know, having been a teenager in the 80's and refusing to style my hair- the one time I whimsically decided to do anything "fashionable" with my hair it was the short in front, long in back- bangs, chin level sides, shoulder length in back- the beginnings of the mullet- punkish, rebellious girls wore their hair that way in the 80's. I did that just shortly before my high school graduation- parents and grandparents were pressuring me to "do something different with my hair for graduating so I did that laugh.gif They never bugged me about my hair after that so victory for me! Once it grew out I went back to the hairstyle I had liked since I was a preschooler in the late 1960's and worn since I was 5 years old (1971 wink.gif (except for the one year my mom forced my sister and I to get the dreadful- but very fashionable back then, Dorothy Hamill haircut [1976- when I was 10 and my sister 6] my sister loathed the haircut too) We both still have long hair today in our 40's- she has naturally curly hair so hers kind of looks 80's hairband style laugh.gif Where mine is straight so it's what my parents generation (teens in the 1950's) and older generations call "hippie hair" but those of the baby boom and later just call long hair.

Kizashi's hair looks kind of 1980's too- kind of blending punk and new wave- big spikes like punk, but softer spikes like new wave. Mebuki is defiantly keeping her 80's drastic female mullet style. biggrin.gif

Kishimoto is just showing adults do tend to stick to the preferred hairstyle that they had somewhere in their early adulthood. They feel that hairstyle is them and any drastic change just doesn't feel right to them (the most I do is once or twice a year cut my hair to right above my shoulder blades, any shorter would feel seriously wrong to me. It's natural stopping point is about midback. Hillary Clinton clearly perfers her hair long and straight, she cut it short and stylish for the 2007-8 presidential race, but she's now back to her natural look- which up till recently she would have received a lot of social pressure to keep cut short now that she is in her 60's. Even her shoulder blade length would have been deemed too youthful, but thanks to the baby boomers like her hitting their 60's it's now socially acceptable for even a 60 something woman to have straight hair down to the shoulder blades. I was dreading hitting 50 and starting to get the big social pressure to cut my hair- I get a little of it even now in my mid 40's when it grows back out to mid back like it is now.

Heh, didn't realize I was going to make this so long. I was just meaning to give a short explanation why the 80's hairstyles on the 40 something characters.... laugh.gif

Edited by ciardha, 27 July 2012 - 07:41 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#128 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:42 PM

I love this episode and I love AU Sakura as much as the real one. She isn't a Tsundere or Sasuke obesessed. Ino probably made the most sense because she was actually being friendly. It was also really emotional for me as well. AU Sakura meeting her parents that died in her universe. Seeing her parents however now makes me understand now why the real Sakura has rarely any respect for them. An agressive mother and a goofball father. They may be fillers but it does point signs to NS. It is sad her parents and Minakushi can't exsist in the same world or worlds.

#129 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:14 AM

Man, I wish this episode was longer. AU Sakura was cool in my opinion. She was independent, blunt, a bit rude but cool. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to give a damn about boys (not only Sasuke, but Naruto too regarding how she forgot his name).

And his father's hair is like a cherry bossom, which made me laugh. I liked how their parents are still so close with each other, holding hands together even at that age!
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#130 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:14 AM

QUOTE (narunarunaru @ Jul 29 2012, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And her father's hair is like a cherry blossom, which made me laugh. I liked how their parents are still so close with each other, holding hands together even at that age!

Yeah, now I've got yet another reason why I hope Kishimoto does a Minato prequel about when Minato, Kushina, etc... were teenagers. I want to see Mebuki and Kazaashi and how such an Alpha woman fell for a laid back, corny joke telling, soft hearted guy. laugh.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#131 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:02 PM

yeha guys whats the episode means . and why sakura just dissappeared . why she said that she isn the sakura that ino know headscratch.gif

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#132 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:47 PM

it was a movie tie in, the Sakura in the episode was the AU Sakura from the movie, her father was Hokage and her parents both died when she was a young girl.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#133 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jul 29 2012, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it was a movie tie in, the Sakura in the episode was the AU Sakura from the movie, her father was Hokage and her parents both died when she was a young girl.

really then where is real sakura and naruto , and if sakuras parents died then who were they

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#134 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (narunarunaru @ Jul 29 2012, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to give a damn about boys (not only Sasuke, but Naruto too regarding how she forgot his name).

AUSakura cant remember Naruto's name because his name was Menma in her world, not Naruto.

#135 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Jul 29 2012, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
really then where is real sakura and naruto , and if sakuras parents died then who were they

real Sakura and naruto were busy staring in the movie biggrin.gif Those were Sakura's real parents it is just than in the AU world they died when AU Sakura was a young girl

whew now I am confused tongue.gif

#136 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 29 2012, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, now I've got yet another reason why I hope Kishimoto does a Minato prequel about when Minato, Kushina, etc... were teenagers. I want to see Mebuki and Kazaashi and how such an Alpha woman fell for a laid back, corny joke telling, soft hearted guy. laugh.gif

"He made me laugh." ~Jessica Rabbit to Eddy Valiant
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#137 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jul 29 2012, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"He made me laugh." ~Jessica Rabbit to Eddy Valiant

Yep, probably something like that. She probably started off (just like Kushina, Sakura, Tsunade, etc...) being entirely unimpressed by Kazashi, but his dorky attempts at courtship was just so funny that she ended up being charmed by it.

#138 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Jul 29 2012, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

in the movie sakura and naruto get dragged to an alternate universe......

well during the movie we see an alternate universe naruto....but not alternate universe sakura.......

well this episode showed that she switched places with the original naruto and sakura and ended up in the original konoha......

but in the alternate universe world....sakura's parents are dead...while naruto's are alive....

so when alternate universe sakura saw original sakura's parents she was happy and started to cry becuase she missed them.

...wow...that was confusing...i hope you got it XD

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#139 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jul 29 2012, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
in the movie sakura and naruto get dragged to an alternate universe......

well during the movie we see an alternate universe naruto....but not alternate universe sakura.......

well this episode showed that she switched places with the original naruto and sakura and ended up in the original konoha......

but in the alternate universe world....sakura's parents are dead...while naruto's are alive....

so when alternate universe sakura saw original sakura's parents she was happy and started to cry becuase she missed them.

...wow...that was confusing...i hope you got it XD

got what?
it's a filler...
SK-303_image007.jpg

#140 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

look this should be simple Road to Sakura is a filler but is connected to the Road to Ninja movie. Neither are manga cannon but have a continuity together as was planned by Kishimoto.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users