54175 replies to this topic

#49141 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 11:21 PM

We had a SP animator supposedly "Accidentally" leak a NaruHina sex scene....I think that kind of proves it.

Ok thats nasty fanart is one thing but the manga is made for kids, its a shounen not a seinen.

ナルサク

#49142 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:01 AM

Ok thats nasty fanart is one thing but the manga is made for kids, its a shounen not a seinen.

I also find it hypocritical that SP were so "outraged" over how Sarada's manga outfit made her look like fetish fuel and tried to change it, yet they've been drooling over Hinata since she was 12 (even producing an episode with her dancing naked behind a waterfall). God, I want to punch these people in the face. :cuss:

Edited by Kagomaru, 07 June 2018 - 01:21 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#49143 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 07 June 2018 - 01:08 PM

I also find it hypocritical that SP were so "outraged" over how Sarada's manga outfit, which made her look like fetish fuel and tried to change it, while they've been drooling over Hinata since she was 12 (even producing an episode with her dancing naked behind a waterfall). God, I want to punch these people in the face. :cuss:

They are hypocritical. Honestly I think they don't care for Sarada at all, just a romantic interest for Boruto so they don't want to sexualize her. They got what they want with Hinata, now they are trying to appease everyone else now. Stupid for them though because it is way too late.

#49144 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 June 2018 - 01:54 PM

We had a SP animator supposedly "Accidentally" leak a NaruHina sex scene....I think that kind of proves it.

That the one we got kitten for cause I was found out and never happened and people like fornever said we were to blame. I always found sex between naruto and hinata to be blame since she has no spine unlike sakura, temari or ino.

#49145 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:47 AM

"Rule of thumb" in Naruto. If you are a woman, you are either pairing fodder, WERE pairing fodder, or wish to be pairing fodder :zaru:  :th_yeah:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#49146 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:32 PM

"Rule of thumb" in Naruto. If you are a woman, you are either pairing fodder, WERE pairing fodder, or wish to be pairing fodder :zaru:  :th_yeah:

Or have your potential wasted.

#49147 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,041 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:09 AM

If Sakura did this to Hinata in the Last...

Then I would respect it even more.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#49148 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:04 PM

Haven't check on this topic for months since I was busy. Seems like I was right about SP animation staff being full of Hinata fanatics. Probably should check the post for the last few months to find out more.

They are hypocritical. Honestly I think they don't care for Sarada at all, just a romantic interest for Boruto so they don't want to sexualize her. They got what they want with Hinata, now they are trying to appease everyone else now. Stupid for them though because it is way too late.

It also the fact that well look at Salad. She is Sakura 2.0 with all the flaws fans complained about removed (or so the manga staff hope.) She is living proof that nH was not the success that they claimed it would be, and the story is going back to NS as much as it can without admitting it. Why else do you think they made the clone? They wanted to get started in replacing her as soon as they could.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 11 June 2018 - 03:05 PM.

#49149 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

If Sakura did this to Hinata in the Last...

Then I would respect it even more.

This was one of Wendy's funniest moments, and yeah, I would have liked that too if Sakura was like this in The Last with Hinata, and that she actually didn't try to "punish" herself just because of her "hurting" Naruto in the past.

#49150 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:27 PM

Or have your potential wasted.

BY being one of those three things I mentioned. :yes: Apparently any woman not dead in Naruto IS defined by her love life or lack thereof and wish to get a love life  :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 June 2018 - 06:38 PM.

#49151 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:38 PM

BY being one of those three things I mentioned. :yes: Apparently any woman not dead in Naruto IS defined by her love life :zaru:

Which is WEAK as an excuse, even as antiquated Japan can be, even other shonen series don't try to define women like that only! Look at stuff like Bleach; Rukia and Orihime weren't defined by their love lives, but the things they wanted to do for everyone they cared about.

#49152 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:49 PM

OR even the series that DID for sure did not ruin the series for it. You don't see any other series kittening on its female characters and have the female characters defined by who they want to get impregnated by or have their popularity with fans dictate how the story should be written and turn into a shipping wank-fest :down: You don't see any other shonen series get its premise torpedoed JUST TO ACCOMMODATE whom marries whom  :superior:

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 June 2018 - 04:22 PM.

#49153 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:23 PM

So true. Neji's story  — which is infinitely more important to Naruto's development that Hinata ever will be — wouldn't change if they switched out Hinata for Hanabi, or any other Hyuuga female wannabe shinobi. Naruto could still feel the same sympathy for the random girl that gets him to the same place with Neji where he wants to fight him. 

And in the end...if it was Hanabi on the battlefield when Neji died, would Naruto be married to her now?!?

Ugh - everything you said.... It's all soooo true!

They had to obliterate Tsunade's relationship with Sakura in order to make Hinata look more like a heroine in the end. And for what?!? Hinata isn't even coming into her own as a clan head, as someone who rivals Naruto's position of importance in the village. She ends the manga as the happy little homemaker. Everything Sakura worked for was pushed under for that.

And I didn't think about Tsunade and the loss of her legacy with Sakura. Specifically, if Sakura ever does teach anyone about healing, it will be her own children, the enemy of Tsunade's line!!!

But Tsunade doesn't get any better treatment than any of the other women in the end. She's more of a drinker/carouser than ever. No signs she started a medic-nin school, or has the hopsital named for her, or was able to succeed in the goal of having a healer in every ninja cell. Nope. She's just drinking and partying into her old age. She's gone back to what she was before being Kage, when she was running away from everything. Except this time, the readers are supposed to feel good about it.

It's fun to write about in fanfiction, but the reality is the manga really dumped the roles of women — all of them — by the end. But Tsunade and Sakura were the only ones shown to have real identifiable goals — put medics on ninja teams (Tsunade) and become a medic-nin when there were none in Konoha at the time (Sakura). But both of those were blown up in the end.

Neji in order to become clan head in order to reform the Hyuuga clan would have been required to be adopted by Hazashi, and then marry either Hinata or Hanabi. Obviously it would have been Hinata if he had lived.

Hinata cannot be the clan head of the hyuuga after she married Naruto. In order for her to become clan head she would have had to remain a hyuuga, and Naruto would've been required to adopted her last name. Naruto is an Uzumaki an important clan with close ties to the founders of the village (also he the main character so he is not losing his last name.) So, she is an uzumaki now; an outsider to the hyuuga clan internal politics.

Congrats on the milestone. Hinata's way of thinking was never original and she just copies Naruto's. To me that makes you a very superficial person and have no confidence in yourself and that is why we wanted to see her grow and find out her way in life, which is the perfect type growth for her and not keeping her in that stalking state of mind and hoping to get the guy. Not very healthy at all.

Also after everything was said and done, Naruto may have got his dream job and stuff but he never was able to change the world. Based on what I have seen the cycle still continues which contradicts on how this story should have ended. Also another message that was very apparent through the manga was that the new generation was to surpass the old one. In this case, they got worse and everything has continued on like before.

Her philosophy always "Naruto can never give up because it inspires me; to do nothing." She honestly doesn't come off as anything more then average intelligence, and her combat style was always very straight forward. She also really never interacted with Naruto often enough to form an nuance opinion of him, even her explain Naruto to her child sound superficial.

Everything was abandon for hinata.

That is what I thought as well. Obito and Rin was another parallel people tend to forget about and again this helped point towards an NS ending. You can tell Rin realized something after Obito's supposed death that maybe she had someone special all along next to her but it was too late. Naruto and Sakura were supposed to be the successful pairing compared to Obito and Rin.

Most of Naruto major opponents are "what if Naruto became evil because of" in Obito's case it was; "What if Sakura was Killed by Sasuke while Naruto could do nothing but watch." It was discovering this that made Naruto empathize with Obito and want to redeem him. Before that discovery he thought he was a madman and didn't care about a word he said. After he wanted him to reform. But since NS was dropped that parallel was ignore, and Naruto just seemed insane considering him the coolest guy.

Because forgiveness...cycle of hatred...contrived ethical philosophies that must be pathologically forced upon the scenario, no matter how inapplicable they are to the current situation. Seriously, if Kishimoto put effort into depicting Sasuke as a person who actually second guessed his motives, expressed internal doubts or sentiments when confronted with his teammates, instead of a one-dimensional engine of vengeance who, for all of his excessive ego, is so psychologically malleable that he automatically changes his plans at the drop of a hat depending on who he's listening to (aside, of course, from his friends), he may have semi-succeeded in making him appear slightly sympathetic.

It like I said; he needed Sasuke to remain the antagonist so he could have that final battle between Sasuke and Naruto. He didn't have a plan how to get to that final battle nor how Sasuke would remain an antagonist during the time that would still be reform after being punched enough times by Naruto. So by the end Sasuke if you combine all his different phases after he killed Itachi he is at the very least: an insane remorseless psychotic sociopath with multiple personality disorders. Sadly because of kishimoto difficulties with him. Sasuke remained more interesting to kishi then Naruto did. So, by their final battle we spent more of that time listening to Sasuke's nuance opinion while Naruto spat out platitudes.

I feel like the whole thing in the Land of Iron is like the park bench. It is a scene that sets the stage for something else to happen...yet in the end it never does.

Both situations are an exchange of emotions — confessions of sorts — while hiding behind other messages. And both scenes should have had a resolution of some kind at the end — a true confession — where they are talking to each other, sharing their true feelings and neither one hiding behind disguises or other reasons. A scene about the two of them, where Sasuke is not at all involved. 

Personally, I think Naruto was the crappy one in the Land of Iron. He saves his harshest words of THE WHOLE SERIES for Sakura, right after she says she loves him. It doesn't matter if he believed her or even returned those feelings. It's a terrible thing to do to someone you say you care sooo much about. He didn't even treat Obito that way, and that dude killed his father.

He was so completely out of character in the Land of Iron (like in the park bench scene), it almost begs another scene to correct it. But...that will never be....

It was suppose to be another step to the build up to Naruto, and Sakura truly confessing to each other. But the backlash happened quickly which the editors were more then willing to take advantage of (to further use against Sakura so they could make Hinata the heroine.) Which made kishi back down; allowing them to drag Sakura into the mud and eventually off the stage almost entirely. 

But this also means that Kaguya's descendants eventually managed to breed their genes into the entire population of the ninja world. Chakra isn't just something a few special people have, it's something that everyone NEEDS in order to live. Their bodies are dependent on it even if they can't properly use it.

This also brings into question how bloodline traits work. I'm going to guess it's something like the Kouga Ninja Scrolls, were people were bred for certain abilities. Which would mean that the Byakugan and the Sharingan, being exclusive to their clans, are proof of how inbred those clans clans are.

I took it that the sage restored a lot of people the were under the IT, and as a side effect they all gained chakra which was why it was important that the sage appear when he did and teach them a way to use it, and a philosophy of peace that slowly corrupted into the ninja system. Apparently largely due to his sons' direct descendant according to kishi,

No guys, that's not the real reason behind that. The REAL reason why Neji gotten the boot was someone worked in SP complained about Neji's character on the official Naruto blog, especially how he treated Hinata back in Part 1/filler (something like, "I didn't like how he attacked her boobs"). Gotten bad to the point that the person possibly told this to the writers and to Masashi's team for the manga as a "suggestion". 

This pissed off not only the regular Japanese fans but also NejiHina fans.

Someone posted the link when this BS happened after The Last and the manga ending, about a few months later. There were receipts, I saw it and was appalled. I don't where though as it was 3 years ago.  But the pro-enders cast that aside like it was just nothing. You may need to look at the NejiHina and/or Neji blogs on tumblr because that's the source.

Forgot to mention: Neji fans were beyond pissed when they saw that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Of kittening course that would be the reason they killed him off! Those fanatic never forgave him for the chunin exam fight, and wanted him dead ever since. If one got into SP of course they would never stop whining about it till kishimoto finally had to kill him off. OK that would have hurt the franchise no matter what after that came out, and probably made sure that Boruto would never be a domestic success that Naruto was in Japan.

It just goes to show just how much SP interfered with the writing, and the lengths they would go to for their Hinata-sama. They derailed so many characters, butchered the characterization of others, push questionable morals, make the hero a joke and a scumbag who accomplished nothing, kill other characters, all to make Hinata the heroine, The fact there are so many fans calling this out says enough.

They honestly didn't even care about hinata. The only care about the goddess they had built up in their fantasies.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 11 June 2018 - 04:44 PM.

#49154 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:55 PM

If SP was so adamant to ruin the story and have NH and SS, then why are both marriages in such a terrible state? You would think that they would have the perfect families. Some would argue realism, but you can still have a good marriage and there being father/son problems etc. The way SP depicts them is 4 people in unhappy marriages who are miserable.

I think I have explained this before, but it is because they let Kishimoto write the bases for the pairings after the ending of Naruto.

Do you honestly think; they would have let the pairings be this bad if they had a choice? Granted maybe SS, but nH?

Around the time of the ending Kishimoto was at best indifferent to the pairings. After the backlash he used the gaiden (ss), the hokage one shot (nH), and the Boruto movie (nH again) to set up, and show how awful nH/SS are as married couples. As Kishimoto was the mangaka this became canon; as such nH as well as SS became horrible dysfunctional marriages.

So, since then they have been constantly trying to softly retcon what kishimoto did to those relationships.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 June 2018 - 11:09 AM.

#49155 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:18 PM

It's all Studio Pierrot has now; it';s the only way to help "save" Boruto, even if it feels like a lost cause considering it's something of their own creation for their greed to ruin the story of Naruto by basically "demanding" what we got, so they can eat me for all I can XP

Wasn't it by this time they already got Naruto old spot back because Black Clover was failing? Granted they have been doing some BS scenes before that, but again if Boruto fails. SP has nothing else to fall back on since they screwed up Black Clover. Other then another attempt at Tokyo Ghoul. So they will use Salad & BS romance hinting to pump up their viewers cause if Boruto flops; SP may flop as well.

I doubt it was planned since the conclusion of the Pain arc because Kishimoto's interviews contradict the notion.  For instance, him insisting that the confession that Sakura gave Naruto was genuine, or how he tended to diminished Hinata at times (openly questioning her popularity), and the fact that his writing staff (including his wife) were shocked at his decision to make Naruto and Hinata a canon couple like the rest of us. Everything about the situation screams "last minute".  And if the plot was to play to both fanbases, you would think that he would've slipped in more scenes of Naruto and Hinata prior to the war(like actually having Naruto go visit Hinata at the hospital after the fight with Pain).

The jumpfesta where he said Sakura was an honest girl was also the one where he criticize people obsession with hinata. From the rumor we have heard he was arguing with his editors after the pein arc because they wanted him to drop Sakura. The Pein arc was not the point where kishimoto dropped Sakura; it was the start where fanatic hinata fans slowly started to convince him to abandon Sakura for hinata the culminated at the last minute at the ending.

The greatest testament to this horrendous ending is the movie, naruto the last. I think it decided the ending that we have today. I'm not saying that NS was always a red herring, NS has 10+ years of development and in my opinion this pairing doesn't even need a kushina parallel or some life/death situation, it can stand on its own. Naruto and sakura could've come together if they just took that one last step of accepting each other as they are. They don't need some dramatic moment or an entire friggin movie!

With that said, I don't believe a word of what Kishimoto says in his interviews. Its been proven time and again that he changes his story in every new interview. I advise all of you not to believe anything he says but instead look at the manga. Because the manga shows every single creative decision he has made regarding the characters and story.

Now as to why I think NS became a red herring in the last years of the series. I came across this article last night.

https://www.animenew...-launch-in-2014

Its a 2012 article about a new naruto movie being announced for 2014. Now this movie is the last, meaning by this point in 2012, people at studio pierrot had already started working on the production of this thing. It is safe to say that the ending was decided in 2012 because it was Kishimoto who provided the early designs for all the characters. the chapters containing the CPR scene and the kushina parallel came out in 2013 so yeah, I do think Kishimoto is despicable enough to lead his readers on by manipulating the wishes of the main characters dead mother.

I have worked on a few movies where I'm from and let me tell you that it takes at least two years to produce an animated movie.  Writing the script, coming up with designs, drawing the storyboard, doing the actual animation and then compositing the entire thing takes a lot of time. So my guess is that this ending was decided in the last 2-3 years of narutos run.

To be honest I don't think the last movie was originally suppose to be canon; at least with the manga. From what I recall there was an interview with the writer and director of the last where they said in their first meeting kishimoto only request for them was to make sure Naruto remain the main character. If this was always suppose to be canon you figure that he have more to say.

I honestly think that the movie was originally suppose to be non-canon at least with the manga, and that it was always going to be about hinata. Kishimoto for the most part didn't care. Then the corporate people worried about the fact that once Naruto ended they wouldn't really have an international seller, and consider having the last movie canon to boost sales. In comes the fanatics that convince them that the international fanbase around the world universally loves Hinata, that want her to get together with Naruto, and if that happen they would definitely support a sequel of their son just a fervently as they did in Naruto's prime. hearing what they wish to hear and more from SP they set up everything from the ending onward to the Boruto movie. Kishimoto had little to defend against the promises that the fantics had give them, and eventually complied from what I understand three months before the ending. Then the backlash hit. Then other new anime was able to fill the vacuum Naruto left before Boruto even got started. Now we are in our current situation.

Like I said, it takes at least an estimated 1-2 years to make an animated movie so lets say road to ninja started production in 2010 or 2011. Road to ninja gets released in 2012 and in that very same year, another naruto movie is announced for 2014. 

I'm not saying that nh was planned since the pain arc but I can see editors or SP pushing Kishimoto to go for that route after hinatas confession scene. Lets face it, no one cared about hinata until she jumped in front of pain. And after the pain arc, all the NS moments have been strange. Take sakuras confession, Kishimoto made sakura look like she was lying about her feelings and made naruto react like a complete jerk to her. Not to mention all the moments he showed hinata going "na-naruto-kun" peppered throughout the war arc. And how do you explain nejis messed up death? It was completely unnecessary and wasn't needed at all but he was killed off to force some bonding moment between naruto and hinata!

The editor at the time was the one that suggested the Hinata confession then wanted Hinata to replace Sakura as the heroine because of the scene he had just suggested. The NS moments after that is because he was constantly getting into fights with his editors about the pairings while slowly having increasing doubts about Sakura popularity because of the stuff they were showing him. Increase hinata was to appease his editors as well as being told that what the fans wanted. Wasn't it revealed a few pages ago that was because someone at SP wouldn't stop whining about Neji should die for touching Hinata's breast until he killed him off?

The parallels do make sense because NS was supposed to happen at the end. The parallels and all the NS scenes point to that. Saying all the parallels are a red herring is BS and that is saying it nicely. So, what they are trying to do is completely ignore the parallels and that is why it doesn't make sense.

What really doesn't make sense is with NH fans saying MK is more of a parallel for their pairing and I laugh at the thought. Naruto may act like his mom, but Hinata does not act like Minato.

They deep down know that nH was a last minute pairing with no depth, but they desperately want it to be more then that.

I've been kind of back and forth on this. On one hand, Kishimoto did imply Sakura's confession was genuine, I'd like to imagine the NS moments and Kushina parallels after the confession originally had a purpose. Jak also likes to bring up how the designs for Boruto and Sarada look like they were meant to be NS and SK kids and Kishi was too rushed to change the designs. It's certainly possible that they did not tell Kishi about the movie until right before Neji's death, and Kishi went on to do his own thing as long as possible before he had to do what SP was.

On the other, given the time it would take to develop the Last, some sort of decision had to have been made during pre-production. Kishi could have easily ignored them and let them do the Last while he did the manga the way he wanted to, but because of his need to go along with what everyone says he chose to make an AU movie canon, plus most studios usually consult the creators on any changes they make. To keep as many fans as possible, it wouldn't surprise me that Kishi kept the NS moments to make everyone stay onboard until the end. He didn't really care about the story after the Pain arc.

Who said he made the last canon? That sounds more like a corporate decision then anything else.

The forgiveness thing really only worked well with Gaara. Gaara killed people but it really wasn't his fault at all. He had more in common with Naruto than Sasuke did and his brotherhood with Naruto was much better handled. Honestly Kishi should just have killed Sasuke and had Gaara replace him. His character arc was significantly better and his relationship with Naruto was about 500 times better.

Most of the people Gaara terrorize were in the sand village. So it was really up to them whether Gaara was truly forgiven or not. Also he genuinely wanted to change because he hated even how he was previously. What has Sasuke done to change himself?

I did love the part in the War arc with Gaara where he finds out about his mother. That was moving. I was never moved by any of the kitten with Itachi because Sasuke is such a brat about everything.

It didn't help they did the same thing over and over again like 15 times.

This makes far too much sense. So, Boruto serves as nothing more than the authors' autobiography. :facepalm:  

...So the first ten chapter was Ikemoto graduating from kishimoto by starting off with his last work on Naruto, and then stepping out of his shadow with the rest of the manga. That sounds nice. If only it didn't take ten months to rehash the movie, and then have another prologue that took another five months! Wasting their entire early start before the anime started! Which means that his story, will be one where the anime is constantly on his ass!

As for Kodachi...so that where all that "Bolt should have been worshiping his father all along," came from. That was apparently required to make Bolt a self insert for him. Oh god. He made his new mangaka thing a barrel roll...ugh.

I kind of understand where kodachi is coming from but boruto doesn't have an ounce of originality in him. He's bratty and selfish. He's a privileged kid who acts like hes a victim. And don't even get me started on the poor plot.

Kishimoto really didn't give that kid much, the anime has only made him a god tier Gary Stu, and in the manga he honestly one the most generic uninteresting shounen protagonist I have ever read. Oh go off on the manga, at the moment I considering writing a topic about how the manga has already railroaded itself to it ending.

Well, they did officially agree to a peace, but the possibility that's often speculated is that the feud may be re-ignited because Montague and Capulet are seemingly making jabs at one another even after their children's demise in the last act.  One interpretation is that this is a sign of a budding friendship and is just innocuous teasing between two men, but when you recall how petty and arrogant both of the characters are, it could also be seen as the beginning of another feud. Though, going by the intended context, it's the former.

On topic: What Kodachi and Ikemoto are doing is inserting too much of themselves into the characters. Yes, Kishimoto may have done the same with Naruto by basing the character off his own life experiences and personality(as do most authors),  but not to the extent that it was so blatantly autobiographical that  Naruto appeared as a mere proxy of Masashi's without his own voice, motivations and goals. Most professional writers know where to make that distinction and draw the proverbial line, but unfortunately, Ikemoto and Kodachi are clearly using Boruto and Sarada as their literary mouthpieces to expound upon their life stories.

...Ikemoto wants to be a nearly naked twelve year old girl?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 11 June 2018 - 07:21 PM.

#49156 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:50 PM

Well I HOPE  they flop. because they RUIN EVERYTHING they touch :yes:

#49157 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:06 PM

Hey guys, look what came in the mail today.
2z890uf.jpg
2v1m2ab.jpg

My very good friend, Marie, bought this for me. You know her as Sarenity.

You know everyone, I just had a brain blast on a perspective about Hinata that is why everyone blows her out of proportion in how she deserves Naruto and is a "goddess". Many are confusing her shy submissive attitude except for how she was always being considerate to Naruto as "being nice". However what many don't realize is that just being nice to your crush does not make you a "nice person", and that being nice to only the person you like only means that you want something from them. I'm not saying that as a positive or negative, I'm just pointing out that Hinata Hierophants are confusing the two.

This is even funny when people say there is no such thing as "Nice guys" or the "friendzone" because if you truly believe they exist you weren't really a nice guy...you just wanted sex.

Funny they never apply this to females. Can't females be "nice girls" only because they want something out of it? When you put it in this perspective, this makes Hinata the most selfish character in the series since day 1. What many see as a "innocent crush" was nothing more than a sex hungry girl who was so desperate for attention that she refused to stay in the friendzone.

In a way, Hinata is a gold-digger

Edited by James S Cassidy, 12 June 2018 - 02:14 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#49158 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:21 PM

Fan made...looks like it.

I think I once found an article and provided a link to it explaining a theory about that. But beyond that; them being nice guys (more frequently lately male feminist) is what hollywood and the west have told them to act like in order to get girls to have sex with them. The "nice guys" are not strong enough to attract girls with their physical prowess, charismatic enough to charm them, funny enough to make them laugh, or smart enough to make money to show they could provide for them. So instead, they act nice maybe even become friends with a girl they like in hopes of a reward for basic decency; that she would have sex with them. Since their goal going into the relationship is sex they expect it to the point they feel entitled towards it, and because they are "nice guys" (therefor the morally good/just people of the situation by default) she much be a kitten/slut to refuse them.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 June 2018 - 11:04 AM.

#49159 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:22 PM

Neji in order to become clan head in order to reform the Hyuuga clan would have been required to be adopted by Hazashi, and then marry either Hinata or Hanabi. Obviously it would have been Hinata if he had lived.

Hinata cannot be the clan head of the hyuuga after she married Naruto. In order for her to become clan head she would have had to remain a hyuuga, and Naruto would've been required to adopted her last name. Naruto is an Uzumaki an important clan with close ties to the founders of the village (also he the main character so he is not losing his last name.) So, she is an uzumaki now; an outsider to the hyuuga clan internal politics.

Yes, that's right. In my head canon and in my fics, Naruto really gets absorbed by the Hyuuga clan. Because he always wanted a family to belong to, because Hinata is still under the sway of her family, and because her family is so deeply village/clan oriented that they would obviously use the fact that their son-in-law is Kage to their advantage. 

It's interesting that they didn't go that way though, instead with Hinata leaving everything behind (her career, her skills, her clan position and identity) to go play dutiful housewife to Naruto. Really takes her just another notch down.

@James - it's beautiful, isn't it? Kirabook, Chatte and Pumyteh really did a great job bringing it all together. Hopefully they'll do another one!!

#49160 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:26 PM

Yes, that's right. In my head canon and in my fics, Naruto really gets absorbed by the Hyuuga clan. Because he always wanted a family to belong to, because Hinata is still under the sway of her family, and because her family is so deeply village/clan oriented that they would obviously use the fact that their son-in-law is Kage to their advantage. 

It's interesting that they didn't go that way though, instead with Hinata leaving everything behind (her career, her skills, her clan position and identity) to go play dutiful housewife to Naruto. Really takes her just another notch down.

Oh you still writing fanfic that nice...how is that one where for awhile Sakura was kidnapped by Naruto who was an agent of Itachi going?

I think I once did a big post about how the hyuuga clan maybe using Naruto, but it because they are unnecessary to the plot now other being hinata's perfect family, and an excuse for Bolt to get power ups. I doubt they will ever even touch anything about the clan curse seal business. Since it will just make Hinata and Bolt look bad.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 June 2018 - 02:28 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)