Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1863 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:57 PM

lol brady beat goodell  :lmao:

Not much of a surprise. The Wells report is written in all sorts of bet-hedging language. It sounds very much like "I think he did it, but I cannot conclusively prove it."

Brady had offered a 1 game suspension for the failure to cooperate. Goodell should have taken it and ran.

#1864 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:03 PM

Let's go! 5 times in a row that Goodell has lost in court. Fire him!

No one can stop us now! Going for #5!!!

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#1865 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:09 PM

Let's go! 5 times in a row that Goodell has lost in court. Fire him!

No one can stop us now! Going for #5!!!

Patriot killer Pollard's a FA. Someone on their schedule could sign him. Cowboys leaky secondary could do worse.

I meant to ask, since Michigan is top five again are we going to get another Assassination in Ann Arbor?

#1866 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:55 PM

Patriot killer Pollard's a FA. Someone on their schedule could sign him. Cowboys leaky secondary could do worse.

I meant to ask, since Michigan is top five again are we going to get another Assassination in Ann Arbor?

Nate you don't understand my pain with free agents!!! So many of them, and no one is picking them up. So many great offensive linemen. Good secondary players. Ray Rice is out there. And no one is picking them up! Look at Broncos. Picked up one of the best offensive linemen in the league for 4 million. He was a free agent for the past like.... 150 days. HOW!?

And no! Although, I say we're top 5 because the belief in Jim. However, we do have a lot of QB questions. Not to mention Funchess going pro! I know Benjamin is out for the year, but Funchess was an unstoppable beast for us! I can't believe Panthers got him in the 2nd round. Was hoping Patriots would steal him with their 64th pick.

Going to watch the Patriots first half of their preseason game tonight, then the Michigan season opener should kick off. Today has been amazing for me. Amazing One Piece chapter. Bleach chapter leaving quite the cliffhanger (good character is about to die). Class being cancelled today. Tom Brady suspension being nullified. And I haven't even watched Gakkou Gurashi yet!

2XtVwF6.png

#1867 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 03 September 2015 - 11:14 PM

Yeah, Brady beating Goodell became apparent when I learned that there's a section on the CBA regarding tampering with equipment, stating that the most they can do for a first offense is a fine. The problem with the NFL is that in the long run, it wasn't about the footballs, and it could be that it never was. As soon as it became about the cellphone, that's when I knew 100% that it was really about trying to sacrifice Brady's reputation for Goodell's. Here, Goodell focused purely on public opinion, because in the past he's been crushed in the eye of the public. Everybody loves to hate the patriots, so it was alright in his mind to go after them and Brady hard. Nobody would object. Looking at what Goodell did and the methods he employed, it's become clear that his position was compromised from the beginning. Consider that he:

1.) claimed Ted Wells is an independent investigator. That not true. Wells belongs to a law firm employed directly by the NFL.
2.) claimed that it was about integrity of the league. If that's the case, then why didn't the Colts get investigated. If you look at the charts in the Wells report, you can come to the conclusion that for the entire game was played by the Colts with under inflated footballs.
3.) didn't recuse himself as arbitrator. By right, he has the power, but it was obvious his conflict of interest.

The Judge in this case even went so far as to question if Goodell knew that a CBA even existed. That's how bad it was apparently. I used to back Goodell, back during Bounty gate, but in the past year, I've gone from supporting him, to wanting him gone. He put his reputation against Brady's and got humiliated. He needs to go.

I love what Michael Wilbon said today regarding Brady and his image. Wilbon said that if anything, "Brady is even more of a Golden Boy now than he was before. Not only has he beaten every team in the NFL, he's beaten the NFL itself." I laughed at that.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#1868 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 05 September 2015 - 04:56 PM

It's Tebow Ti.....

Oh wait, he just got cut by Philly.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#1869 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 05 September 2015 - 04:59 PM

It's Tebow Ti.....

HAHAHAHAHAH sucks to suck

EXL5X4B.png

#1870 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 05:46 PM

So ready to beat up my sisters team! (Steelers)

2XtVwF6.png

#1871 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 07:37 PM

So ready to beat up my sisters team! (Steelers)

It should be an interesting game, NE lost a lot in defense, and Pit had the best offense in the league last year.

EXL5X4B.png

#1872 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:06 PM

It's Tebow Ti.....

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1873 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:29 PM

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Looks like you guys don't have a gimmick quarterback anymore :fu:

EXL5X4B.png

#1874 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:31 PM

It should be an interesting game, NE lost a lot in defense, and Pit had the best offense in the league last year.

But Bell (top 3 RB) and Pouncy (too 5 center) are both out. Blount is out too, but Steelers have absolutely no secondary, so we're passing 85% of the time anyway. Might be a blow out.

2XtVwF6.png

#1875 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:38 AM

1-0!!! *sits back* Time to watch some good football this Sunday! Love winning on Thursday night. Get the possibility of losing out the way and get extra rest.

2XtVwF6.png

#1876 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 01:23 AM

RGIII in real trouble. Colt McCoy is the number 2 QB in Washington, D.C.

Story from NFL.com

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#1877 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:35 AM

So some thoughts on today:

• Seahawks go down against the Rams?! Not sure if a fluke or sign of things to come.
  • Colts run over by the Bills. Didn't see it, but I think I can tell, Indi still needs work with the defense.
  • Battle of the rookies (Bucs vs Titans) I think reflected the state of the teams more than the QBs, although Mariota looked real good.
  • Aaron Rodgers looked to be in midseason form against the Bears.
  • No offense in Ravens vs Broncos. Most concerning has to be Peyton, he looked off today, I think time is catching up.
  • Currently watching Cowboys vs Giants. It's close but Dallas has made some serious mistakes tonight.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#1878 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:48 AM

Refs saving Cowboys. I hate Giants so much, but Cowboys needed that drive to end in a touchdown so bad, and refs gave them a horrible pass interference call to help them get it. Guy didn't even touch him. Going to lose Fantasy this week from refs. Cam td pass to Olsen was called back for a bad pass interference call on Olsen. The guy I'm playing has Romo... So +8 points for him for bad ref call, minus 14 points for me for bad ref calls. Good job refs....

But more importantly... SUGGS OUT FOR YEAR! There goes the Ravens.

AFC: Patriots vs Bills

NFC: Rams vs Seahawks

Yes, Cam Chancellor will come back. They'll pay him the moon, and this will be the last year Seahawks will be a contender, because they have no more money after paying him. I actually have had Rams picked as my favorites to make it to the Super Bowl since a month after last year's Super Bowl. They have 4 elite pass rushers. Add in the fact that Seattle has a weak O-line this year, and that's it. Patriots with the addition of Chandler have the most complex and best offense this year. Our defense is average, but Bill makes it not break when bending. Bills our the 2nd best AFC team. I thought it was Colts again like last year, but they didn't fix their defense. I'm not sold on Tyrod Taylor being an above average QB yet at all, but Bills look like they will have an elite defense and at least average offense this year.

2XtVwF6.png

#1879 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:45 AM

This Cowboys game was fantastic.

EXL5X4B.png

#1880 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:49 AM

This Cowboys game was fantastic.

Right! Didn't see that coming! Good job Romo! But still.... they would of lost if that ref didn't help them with that horrible call. :P

EDIT: Dez Byrant to miss 4-6 weeks with broken bone in foot. Will not play against Patriots week 4. Easy win for us.

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users