Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#261 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:07 PM

reference to naruto shippuden 4th opening song ^

Yeah, and Closer was one of my favorite openings ever. Of all time for Shippuden :3

#262 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:16 AM

When a doujin artist has better drawing skills than the Burrito mangaka, and better story writing/direction than the "actual" mangaka of Naruto.

khpYgIP.gif

Aside from that, Tokai2000 has incredible talent. The art is literally identical (Kishimoto-esque is the word I believe?) and I love the "real" flow of the story he's telling. He does take about (2-4 weeks?) for each update but honestly, the guy is doing this on his own time, with no monetary reward. I can only imagine the work that goes into each page. God bless.

As far as I'm concerned, it's like I'm back reading the Naruto manga. Before the story committed suicide of course *cough*  -_-

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#263 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:49 AM

When a doujin artist has better drawing skills than the Burrito mangaka, and better story writing/direction than the "actual" mangaka of Naruto.

khpYgIP.gif

Aside from that, Tokai2000 has incredible talent. The art is literally identical (Kishimoto-esque is the word I believe?) and I love the "real" flow of the story he's telling. He does take about (2-4 weeks?) for each update but honestly, the guy is doing this on his own time, with no monetary reward. I can only imagine the work that goes into each page. God bless.

As far as I'm concerned, it's like I'm back reading the Naruto manga. Before the story committed suicide of course *cough*  -_-

Everything you just said? I know whatcha mean, Curse :D Tokai is just that awesome, and he really has also shown how much better he can do a story than Kishimoto or anyone else has done with the reworked retconned Naruto stuff.

#264 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:59 PM

Great attempt. But something feels wrong reading a manga about The Last. And I know that it's only a work of one person, art is great, but it takes alot of time.

#265 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:43 PM

Yeah, and Closer was one of my favorite openings ever. Of all time for Shippuden :3

Yeah same here, it's my all time favorite opening in Shippuden as well. It reminds me of Shikamaru when he was running to Asuma after being killed by Hidan. Back when Naruto was actually good.

1wocs1.gif

#266 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:50 PM

One of my all time favorites along with 7. I've noticed how after 8-9 they start getting silly, or the music choices are not the best. Op.16 was actually ok but it's still during the worst arc.

LfUZGEl.gif

#267 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:58 PM

Ah man, I wish he wouldn't take so long ... :sweat:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#268 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:47 PM

True, but still, better than nothing.

#269 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:34 PM

He said on Deviantart the program he uses had some problems, so that's why we had such a long wait. 

#270 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:36 PM

Great attempt. But something feels wrong reading a manga about The Last. And I know that it's only a work of one person, art is great, but it takes alot of time.

Had the same feeling since I started following this comic almost a year ago.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#271 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:19 PM

He said on Deviantart the program he uses had some problems, so that's why we had such a long wait. 

I think he said his HDD died on him, so he had to get a new one and re-install his programs and files. But he seems to be back on track now!

Always a good thing to backup files!  :D

LfUZGEl.gif

#272 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:08 PM

Was wondering why we hadn't have a new page in a while

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 05 October 2017 - 09:09 PM.

#273 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:53 PM

As long as Tokai continues his awesome work to give us a better version of The Last, I don't care how long he takes :D

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 06 October 2017 - 05:55 PM.

#274 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:45 AM

I want to repeat what I said in a previous post

"Do you think you know these characters better than Kishimoto does?"

"Yes, matter of factly, I do."

(Also, no retcons).

Kishimoto and the Studio already have that one covered.

Of course, you could also say "alternative universe." Not like that wasnt used before in the Naruto story *coughRoadtoNinjaandit'sanimefillerepisodescough*

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#275 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:29 AM

It's a great doujin I need more xD... inthis dj I remembered why a loved naruto so much... he has made the old a amazing naruto come back to life and erase the boruto's dad image... I hope he and ladygt start to work together, they would make an amazing job

Edited by ree, 11 October 2017 - 02:31 AM.

#276 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:34 AM

It's a great doujin I need more xD... inthis dj I remembered why a loved naruto so much... he has made the old a amazing naruto come back to life and erase the boruto's dad image... I hope he and ladygt start to work together, they would make an amazing job

I agree, it's brought back feelings I thought were long gone for this series. The characters, actions, plot and story direction are consistent and well done. I have nothing but great respect for his passion and extensive work with each page that gets uploaded!

Will follow it no matter how long it takes for him to finish!  :thumb:

And yea I miss LadyGT's work as well. She was also quite talented. I believe her last Naruto work was back in 2015? Long time huh =/

LfUZGEl.gif

#277 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:10 AM

those damn "fans" bullied her out of the fandom. damn them.

#278 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:38 PM

those damn "fans" bullied her out of the fandom. damn them.

Is that what happened? Now I feel sad :(

LfUZGEl.gif

#279 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:28 AM

Is that what happened? Now I feel sad :(

Welcome to the effects of what the Naruto ending did. It just made everything worse and the fandoms out for blood.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#280 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:42 AM

Ch: 4/ Pg: 2

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users