328 replies to this topic

#41 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 08:51 AM

Hi, PJ I have a little request if you're willing to fulfill. I'd like to see a chapter dedicated to KakaRin (or at least half of it) because I'm really interested in their interactions. I know you've been building them up little by little. But I'd like a huge part of just ONE chapter focusing on them because I wanna see what's TRULY on their mnds (especially Rin) or how about in the time skip later you have Kakashi stuck in a love triangle during his rule as 6th Hokage. It'd be interesting if Shizune fell for Kakashi (I support both KakaShizu & KakaRin) that way, it'll force Rin to act & think about her TRUE feelings.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#42 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:55 PM

They were already going to have a scene within the next chapter or so. It wouldn't be very long, but they were going to get some attention.

Kakashi just isn't the type to really 'open up', and Rin is going to have to overcome her own inner demons regarding Kakashi.

#43 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:21 PM

hehe thats what NaruSaku interaction is for
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#44 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:42 PM

So... Chapter 24 is done... but Fanfiction.net's upload system is down. This blows.

Edit... luckily I managed to find a way around it.

Edited by Paradox Jast, 30 January 2010 - 10:43 PM.

#45 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:39 PM

Thx for the update... although if a N/H shipper read this chapter they are SOOOOO gonna bash you.... rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#46 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:10 PM

Well there was one review I got where I couldn't tell if the person was being sarcastic or not, though since they left it anonymously, they probably were. Something about Sakura not giving more than hugs and kisses. But if they remembered a few chapters ago, they'd know that's not true. lol

Plus, if any NaruHina shipper were to read this story, they should already know that I labeled it NaruSaku in the summary. So it's not my fault. tongue.gif

#47 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 03:59 PM

Thanks for the update Paradox I love your story so much I already left you a review. wink.gif a_thumbs.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#48 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:07 PM

Well there was one review I got where I couldn't tell if the person was being sarcastic or not, though since they left it anonymously, they probably were. Something about Sakura not giving more than hugs and kisses. But if they remembered a few chapters ago, they'd know that's not true. lol

Oh, I read that. I was laughing and wondering if that person was serious when I did.

By the way, fantastic story, Paradox. It is one of the best Naruto stories I have read. You should be proud.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#49 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:32 PM

Thanks for the compliments. smile.gif I'm doing my best.

#50 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:06 PM

So I heard rumors about your story... IT ROCKS!!!!!
I spent the whole afternoon reading it, yesterday. The reason I hadn't read it earlier was because of my lazy bum XD But I overcame that and... read it. Really, it's good biggrin.gif I'm SO staying tuned in.

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 02 February 2010 - 01:43 AM.

#51 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:13 PM

by the by PJ there was a review that after thinking about it while I dont necessarily agree with the tone I do agree a little with the content. it involves the use of Suffixes and after reading through WPC a couple times i kinda agree it really doesnt become Sakura to call Naruto Naruto-kun.

its jsut feels off or odd for some reason. I think they would have mvoed beyiond the need for them by now, and the only suffix used would be Naruto calling Sakura chan.

Shed be used to it by now almost like a pet name for her from him. But I can see her actually making a point to him that he no longer needs to call her that at all. that the two of them have grown beyond the need for childish nicknames.

just a thought things are getting good in WPC so im looking forward to the next chapter
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#52 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:25 PM

I have been reading the fic and I have to say that the story it's very well done. It rocks!!!!

----------------
Now playing: Skillet - Never Surrender
via FoxyTunes

Edited by crazyefra, 01 February 2010 - 08:26 PM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#53 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:53 AM

So I heard rumors about your story... IT ROCKS!!!!!
I spent the whole afternoon reading it, yesterday. The reason I hadn't read it earlier was because of my lay bum XD But I overcame that and... read it. Really, it's good biggrin.gif I'm SO staying tuned in.

YOSH!

Or, well, yay! Glad ya like it. How long does it take to read everything posted so far in one sitting? A few hours?

Oh, and rumors? Hopefully they were all good ones. I think my writing was kinda iffy at the beginning, personally, but I've tried to go back and edit, fixing up what I could. As a result the story is a bit disjointed right now, because I've still got a handful of unedited chapters, but I've been posting reminders now and then that edited chapters have chapter titles, unedited chapters do not.

by the by PJ there was a review that after thinking about it while I dont necessarily agree with the tone I do agree a little with the content. it involves the use of Suffixes and after reading through WPC a couple times i kinda agree it really doesnt become Sakura to call Naruto Naruto-kun.

its jsut feels off or odd for some reason. I think they would have mvoed beyiond the need for them by now, and the only suffix used would be Naruto calling Sakura chan.

Shed be used to it by now almost like a pet name for her from him. But I can see her actually making a point to him that he no longer needs to call her that at all. that the two of them have grown beyond the need for childish nicknames.

just a thought things are getting good in WPC so im looking forward to the next chapter

I think I'm going to stick with Sakura only using 'Naruto-kun' when she wants him to know she's serious about something pertaining to their relationship. Along the lines of "Oh Naruto-kun, is there something you need to tell me about?" I can imagine her voice dripping with some kind of serious sarcasm, and giving him a malicious smile. But those instances will be very rare, and I can think of only two times (off the top of my head) when I'd be using it. So coming from Sakura, you'll likely never see it. I already edited the odd one out in Chapter 9 (Highs and Lows). After re-reading that chapter, I decided that I didn't want to use the 'Naruto-kun' crutch. The only users of Naruto-kun will likely be Shizune, Ino, Ayame, and very occasionally Kushina.

As for where things are going, I'm glad to see that you picked up on the forward progress. The Sound Shinobi were introduced for two reasons, which you all will soon find out. Mist will be the next boost, and then as a teaser:
Be ready for Wind Country to help spearhead a new operation.

I have been reading the fic and I have to say that the story it's very well done. It rocks!!!!

Thanks biggrin.gif

I'm currently working on Chapter 25, I have the first scene done. Chapters 11, 12, and 13, have all been edited and I'm just waiting for revisions from Denim before I update them online.

I've also got another new story in the works (I know, I know) that I actually have had the outline written for. It's a NarutoxKyuubi fic, a crack pairing of mine, but I'm not going to post the first chapter until I've finished a large majority of the entire thing. So consider this the announcement, I've gotten 3 chapters written so far of a planned 10. We'll see if it ends up that way, though. With me, it usually never does.

Edited by Paradox Jast, 02 February 2010 - 12:54 AM.

#54 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:30 AM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Jan 31 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Plus, if any NaruHina shipper were to read this story, they should already know that I labeled it NaruSaku in the summary. So it's not my fault. tongue.gif

But what about yer DevArt account? tongue.gif

248793.jpg

#55 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:47 PM

Haven't posted it there yet actually. Sort of forgot to, I will later.

I haven't gotten anything other than NaruSaku supporters there so far.

#56 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:17 PM

PJ, I'm going to be following your story more often. Right now, your story has better than Canon status.
BLACK AND WHITE

#57 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 11:17 AM

Why Dont you post your story on here?
I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#58 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:39 PM

PJ, I'm going to be following your story more often. Right now, your story has better than Canon status.

That's high praise indeed. Thanks. smile.gif

Why Dont you post your story on here?

On here? You mean in the forum? *confused*

#59 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Feb 4 2010, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On here? You mean in the forum? *confused*

No No

In the Library smile.gif

I read the Fanfics whilest in work - well on breaks mostly but the Fanfiction websire is blocked.

I think ive read every story in the library lol
I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#60 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:23 PM

Ohhhhhhhhh. Wow, yeah, I didn't even think about that. Silly me. I'll consider posting it, though at first I'll probably only upload the edited chapters. That means I'd only post up to chapter 13 right now.

Hmm...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users