• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

#21 Selun_chen

Selun_chen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:I like to draw, write and develope twisted plots. :)

Posted 10 December 2006 - 01:12 PM

chapter 15

chapter 16:
"Naruto - I..." her voice broke, his shadow dissapeared. "this can't be happening"
Itachi returns, and the story about him gets revealed, and it proves Sakura great trouble. Naruto gets shocking news, that might chance his point of view forever.
Sakura never wanted this to happen.

I might take a break - I have trouble with family etc.

#22 jaquesparblue

jaquesparblue

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 07:14 PM

I hope you are not implying that Sakura has been Itachi's lover at one point.. or anyone elses for that matter :/ (consensual or otherwise)

Great chapter, though. Keep up the good work smile.gif

#23 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 December 2006 - 08:59 PM

Great chpater!!!

Looks like Chapter 16 is going to be something...

So, please update soon!!! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#24 Selun_chen

Selun_chen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 10:48 AM

chapter 16

..........I suck at action - or would it be better to say I dont suck, I just get too impatient...I'll stop my complaining rant here.

Chapter 17

After taken the run out of the Rock country - Sakura and Naruto has to deal with eachother, and how she continues to push herself away from him. Naruto being depressed by this remembers back to his time in Konoha. Not only that, a fight between them and a certain rocknin, makes Naruto dumbfounded - while Sakura lies on the ground dying.
"Nar..ruto - there is something...you need to know..."

sucky, sucky. Anywhere - here is something I am a bit more confident in, my own artwork for the story.

DA - Sasuke's death

Sakura and Naruto

first drawing...

I'll make more...someday

#25 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 02 January 2007 - 05:12 AM

I saw your drawings a couple of months ago... they're good but don't worry, "Practice makes perfect!"

Can't wait for your next chapter!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#26 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 04 January 2007 - 08:00 AM

Think the second one should be based when Naruto was crying on how he lost everything though Sakura wanted to help it was orignally her fault anyway. She close the blinds so noone can watch him sulk.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#27 Selun_chen

Selun_chen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Jan 4 2007, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Think the second one should be based when Naruto was crying on how he lost everything though Sakura wanted to help it was orignally her fault anyway. She close the blinds so noone can watch him sulk.

That's right - but I thought it would be a too long name to give it. ^^ at least someone regonizes the scenes.

#28 Selun_chen

Selun_chen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 06:02 PM

HI! I'm back!

chapter 17

chapter 18:

HUGE SECRET!

#29 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:22 PM

Oh please... I don't want Sakura to die :shamefulcry0js: :shamefulcry0js: :shamefulcry0js: I might have that bad feeling about this and I don't want to think who will revive laugh.gif So update soon okay!!! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#30 jmf

jmf

the hermit of h and e

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:am a kw addict,a former h and e addict but am now an h and e hermit(lurker)

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:49 PM

that was a great chapter i can't wait to see what happens next

2z3z1wm.gif

#31 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 22 January 2007 - 10:53 PM

That chapter was sweet yet confusing in some way. If Sakura is to be save how will Naruto confront her and what role does Tohru plays apart from being Sakura's student.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#32 Selun_chen

Selun_chen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (kenson @ Jan 22 2007, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh please... I don't want Sakura to die :shamefulcry0js: :shamefulcry0js: :shamefulcry0js: I might have that bad feeling about this and I don't want to think who will revive laugh.gif So update soon okay!!! biggrin.gif

I'll update soon, as soon as I have written Pledge and Futile. Now, who will be revived? Damn - I suddenly can't remember who it is XD

QUOTE (jmf @ Jan 22 2007, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that was a great chapter i can't wait to see what happens next

that's good!

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Jan 22 2007, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That chapter was sweet yet confusing in some way. If Sakura is to be save how will Naruto confront her and what role does Tohru plays apart from being Sakura's student.

The question is: Will Naruto confront? will he have the oppotunity? Tohru's role might be surprising for some X3 but she is not the daughter of Tsunade, and NOT the lovechild of Itachi and Sakura. She is the great great granddaughter of the Shidaime.

#33 Selun_chen

Selun_chen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 07:18 PM

chapter 18

finally! I did it! HAHAH!

Chapter 19:
there is a war going on - and what is the whole deal with the Tsuchikage? One person is forced to leave everything behind and start over again - as Naruto finally breaks...

Comment, yell, flame do whatever you want XD I'm too tired anyway.

#34 Pepilia

Pepilia

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 01:33 AM

Hey, just like to say that I have been keeping up with your story since the start and I just love the direction its heading. :thumbs:

I am speaking about your latest chapter, about Sakura's banishment. There is a lot of potential with this new development. Do you plan on Sakura roaming all of the ninja world and avoiding the akatsuki, Konoha, and Suna? Also how would Naruto be affected? How does Itachi tie into all of this? Will all of Sakura's lies and mistakes be rectified?
Interested to see also how Naruto and Sakura's reconciliation goes.

so many possibilities...

#35 Selun_chen

Selun_chen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (Pepilia @ Feb 24 2007, 02:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, just like to say that I have been keeping up with your story since the start and I just love the direction its heading. :thumbs:

I am speaking about your latest chapter, about Sakura's banishment. There is a lot of potential with this new development. Do you plan on Sakura roaming all of the ninja world and avoiding the akatsuki, Konoha, and Suna? Also how would Naruto be affected? How does Itachi tie into all of this? Will all of Sakura's lies and mistakes be rectified?
Interested to see also how Naruto and Sakura's reconciliation goes.

so many possibilities...

woaaaah - many questions. I don't want to spoil to much, but I can say that Sakura defiantly will have something to do with Akatsuki - or should I say, Akatsuki has something to do with Sakura. Itachi...will go through a very drastic transformation.
Sakura's lies are not lies in that sense- she just knows too damn much about stuff, anyone who knew about her would try to retrieve the information, so she doesn't give it willingly. So that is why she is hiding.

X3 and I am glad that people like *you* continue to support and show so much interest in the story - one of the things that makes me update quickly!

#36 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (Selun_chen @ Feb 24 2007, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
woaaaah - many questions. I don't want to spoil to much, but I can say that Sakura defiantly will have something to do with Akatsuki - or should I say, Akatsuki has something to do with Sakura. Itachi...will go through a very drastic transformation.
Sakura's lies are not lies in that sense- she just knows too damn much about stuff, anyone who knew about her would try to retrieve the information, so she doesn't give it willingly. So that is why she is hiding.

X3 and I am glad that people like *you* continue to support and show so much interest in the story - one of the things that makes me update quickly!

You say that in way that makes me think that Itachi is going to 'do something' to Sakura :|.

I just hope that whatever you're doing with her character isn't exactly what I, and many other fans, think it is. Things like that are discouraging for NaruSaku fans to continue reading a story like that.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#37 Selun_chen

Selun_chen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (MagusKyros @ Feb 24 2007, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You say that in way that makes me think that Itachi is going to 'do something' to Sakura :|.

I just hope that whatever you're doing with her character isn't exactly what I, and many other fans, think it is. Things like that are discouraging for NaruSaku fans to continue reading a story like that.

well - I don't plan on doing anything like that, if it is what I think it is - ...

#38 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (Selun_chen @ Feb 24 2007, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well - I don't plan on doing anything like that, if it is what I think it is - ...

lol, yeah, I think you know what I'm talking 'about' tongue.gif

It's just the hints you drop, and some of the things appear on the fic, make me wonder, that's all.

You do have a good story though, and it's nearing the end, right? I do expect it to be quite dramatic.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#39 Selun_chen

Selun_chen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (MagusKyros @ Feb 25 2007, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, yeah, I think you know what I'm talking 'about' tongue.gif

It's just the hints you drop, and some of the things appear on the fic, make me wonder, that's all.

You do have a good story though, and it's nearing the end, right? I do expect it to be quite dramatic.

XD of course I drop hints all the way - but I could be messing with you? who knows...^^

Depends ...I am starting a new arc, which might last from 5-10 chapters - then I dunno if I should make the ending a sequel or just a short epilogue.

#40 Pepilia

Pepilia

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (Selun_chen @ Feb 24 2007, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If what you're saying is already planned then I suppose this story will last for many chapters, which is good. There are too many lose ends to tie up quickly. Aw, and don't worry, once a story gets my interest I'll follow it till the end.

( I don't know about your future scenes but I keep envisioning a final battle when naruto, who has established his title, and his loyal anbu hunt down sakura for a final confession of her sins only to encounter that Itachi has also caught up to her as well...pretty weird huh?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users