63 replies to this topic

#21 Valaria

Valaria

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 03:42 AM

seem i cant access the MA content depsite me being 24 years old. sad.gif

seem i should contacts with admin to allows me to access those thing?

EDIT:

Nevermind, i found it. biggrin.gif

#22 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Stuff....yeah....definilty stuff.....and anime.....and manga.....and things that go beep

Posted 29 July 2006 - 07:29 AM

WOOHOO a_dance.gif TWO PAGES

#23 jmf

jmf

the hermit of h and e

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:am a kw addict,a former h and e addict but am now an h and e hermit(lurker)

Posted 09 August 2006 - 07:53 PM

i like revelations of the mind it's pretty awesome i liked it keep it up.

2z3z1wm.gif

#24 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Stuff....yeah....definilty stuff.....and anime.....and manga.....and things that go beep

Posted 09 August 2006 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (jmf @ Aug 9 2006, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i like revelations of the mind it's pretty awesome i liked it keep it up.

SURE THING....just don't kill me if i take a while on the updates, i have jury duty this week :shamefulcry0js:

#25 DazeDreamer

DazeDreamer

Free Falling

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:01 PM

SWEET! Yet another awesome chapter! :thumbs: happy.gif Keep going!
I only ask for you to notice me.

/l、
(゚、 。 7  ~Meow :3 (Hey there pretty little kitty.)
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

#26 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 10 August 2006 - 01:47 AM

I say the is awesome that you should continue since now being connected with each other will increase their relationship besides I do like to see how it ends.

Maybe you should consider joining the SSvs.NS site afterall we are completely low of NS fanfics and with you there adding your stories you'll receivemore viewers.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#27 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:35 AM

Thanks, I'll definitly look into the site, So everybody knows I'm also on Fanfiction.net...yeah... a_spaz.gif

#28 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:18 PM

No problem just trying to help out a friend thats all!
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#29 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Anime, professional wrestling, movies, acting, film criticism, exercising, DVD collecting.

Posted 18 August 2006 - 11:20 PM

Well I do like this fic.

I just think the whole benevolent Kyuubi thing is a little weird.

I see StillNotWalking got a little inspiration on Naruto/Sakura being "sealmates" as it were from Desaix.

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#30 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (TheVileOne @ Aug 18 2006, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I do like this fic.

I just think the whole benevolent Kyuubi thing is a little weird.

I see StillNotWalking got a little inspiration on Naruto/Sakura being "sealmates" as it were from Desaix.

Even I'll admit to that, training for the job is one of my favorite stories on site, save those of Sakura-chan. So i borrowed the idea, I just developed it differently. sweatdrop.gif

#31 Danni

Danni

..life..hard

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (Stillnotwalking @ Jul 21 2006, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (adrianna @ Jul 8 2006, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I loved your story! You're such a great writer, and on top of that, you update pretty regularly. I hate when wirters abandon stories, good ones too.

Thanks you guys, and don't worry I haven't abandoned the story, I've just been a little busy. I've had some reviews and such that I had to get done and other stuff for work/school. I'll update today and hopefully it will be up by weekends end if not i'm also on fanfiction.net

I Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve your story soooooooo much, Every time I'm in my computer class, when I finish my work I head and read alot of fiction on fan fiction.net. So Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep up the great work and I can't wait intil the next one. a_dance.gif

I be there in 2 months YAAY!

#32 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (TennisWeird @ Aug 25 2006, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stillnotwalking @ Jul 21 2006, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (adrianna @ Jul 8 2006, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I loved your story! You're such a great writer, and on top of that, you update pretty regularly. I hate when wirters abandon stories, good ones too.

Thanks you guys, and don't worry I haven't abandoned the story, I've just been a little busy. I've had some reviews and such that I had to get done and other stuff for work/school. I'll update today and hopefully it will be up by weekends end if not i'm also on fanfiction.net

I Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve your story soooooooo much, Every time I'm in my computer class, when I finish my work I head and read alot of fiction on fan fiction.net. So Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep up the great work and I can't wait intil the next one. a_dance.gif

Heh, thanks Tennis I swear I'll update this week, I have the chapter done (Finally) and I'll definitly get it up. So look forward to "The Sands Request"

#33 murdoc

murdoc

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 08:50 PM

althou it has some minor mistakes this story is awesome, I really like it, it's my favorite fic. Can't wait for chapter 10

I would like to know how Sakura's feelings are towards Sasuke, does she still think about him? or now that she is with Naruto she doesn't really care about him?
is Naruto still thinking that he's number 2?
does he still want to bring Sasuke back to Sakura?
Now that Sakura has the kyubbi does she have whiskers on her cheecks?

#34 tmb04

tmb04

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 06:37 PM

I dont wanna say that this is my "Favorite" Story or anything, but its definately in my top 3 :thumbs:
cant wait till the next chapter

#35 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 06:21 AM

QUOTE (murdoc @ Sep 4 2006, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
althou it has some minor mistakes this story is awesome, I really like it, it's my favorite fic. Can't wait for chapter 10

I would like to know how Sakura's feelings are towards Sasuke, does she still think about him? or now that she is with Naruto she doesn't really care about him?
is Naruto still thinking that he's number 2?
does he still want to bring Sasuke back to Sakura?
Now that Sakura has the kyubbi does she have whiskers on her cheecks?

Alright, if anybody didn't read the spoiler then read it cause i'm going to answer the questions. Sakura's feelings towards sasuke are goign to be solved later on in the story. I've mentioned repeatedly in the story that there is a war going on, though right now it's at the silent stages, between teh sound and konoha. You'll just have to wait and see how it develops.

At the moment Naruto doesn't care about Sakura's feelings for Sasuke, and no he doesn't feel like number two. However, he doesn want to bring sasuke back for his own reasons, and he doesn't care as long as Sakura is happy...though i'm sure he'd be crushed if she went back to him. a_plotting.gif

No she does not have whiskers. That's sort of a birthmark for NAruto. She does however have glyphs running around her arm and torso and other things that will come later on.

Hope that helps,
Still not walking

#36 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (unholymeh @ Sep 11 2006, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cant read Chapter 2...... :shamefulcry0js:. When I try to go into it it saids You are not authorized to access this function. Be aware that MA rated fics are likely to contain explicit sexual themes and violence. If you are not of the age of consent in your locale, click Cancel!

You need to go to your account info and change your age "preference" or something along those lines. Basically, it's parental controls. Ask the admins for more specifics....oh and yeah i'll be updating this weekend...i hope. sweatdrop.gif

#37 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:33 AM

I hope, that's what we all say...lol

sigh....don't rush yourself or you'll find yourself sitting on a block (currently gulity)

#38 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE (Shouri no Hana @ Sep 18 2006, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope, that's what we all say...lol

sigh....don't rush yourself or you'll find yourself sitting on a block (currently gulity)

lol i know, but i have the next chapter written, i just haven't got of my finger couch and typed it out yet.

#39 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 10:57 AM

well that' s totally different, I type mine up as I go...so yea I am sitting on a block

finger couch...priceless...

#40 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (Shouri no Hana @ Sep 19 2006, 03:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well that' s totally different, I type mine up as I go...so yea I am sitting on a block

finger couch...priceless...

Sorry about the block, :shamefulcry0js: my heart goes out to you th_glomp.gif it's never easy to work through one i know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users