Smitter nanananananana
Smitter, smitter, smitter.

Hail H.andE :zaru:

#42 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:19 PM

And we are back online!

Welcome back, everyone.  :D

I'm sorry this took so long, but there were problems with transferring the files.  It turned out that the FTP program I was using, FileZilla, had somehow mangled some files.  That was why we kept getting errors in the code.  Luckily, because I was paranoid about H&E's safety, I had a 2nd backup copy of H&E with intact files.  I threw out FileZilla and replaced it with a more reliable FTP program, and uploaded everything again.  That took hours, hence the long delay.

I hope that everything is working fine for you all!  If there are any weird bugs or if anything important is missing, please let me know.

For now, we'll just let the dust settle for a week, then I'll look into improving H&E with new features.  :wink:

Enjoy!  :wave:

I'm going to have a nice long sleep tonight, lol...

#43 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:37 PM

It's good to be back. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#44 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:40 PM

And we are back online!

I'm sorry this took so long, but there were problems with transferring the files.  It turned out that the FTP program I was using, FileZilla, had somehow mangled some files.  That was why we kept getting errors in the code.  Luckily, because I was paranoid about H&E's safety, I had a 2nd backup copy of H&E with intact files.  I threw out FileZilla and replaced it with a more reliable FTP program, and uploaded everything again.  That took hours, hence the long delay.

I hope that everything is working fine for you all!  If there are any weird bugs or if anything important is missing, please let me know.

For now, we'll just let the dust settle for a week, then I'll look into improving H&E with new features.  :wink:

I'm sure you earned that sleep, Smiter, my man. :) After all, you worked hard to get this set up for us, so we owe you a lot, bro.

#45 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:55 PM

Thanks for the hard work! :D It's great that the site is up and running again. Can't wait for the new features!

Edited by unhskikrforever, 18 July 2015 - 06:56 PM.

15f62c4.png

#46 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:57 PM

Thanks Smiter!

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#47 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:31 PM

Thanks for your hard work Smiter  its so good to be back  missed this place XD .

P.S You should consider taking a nice hot bath first  you'll sleep like baby then  :P .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#48 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:59 PM

Thanks Smiter!!!!

Edited by trang95, 18 July 2015 - 08:25 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#49 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:05 PM

Thank you, Smiter.

I missed this place.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#50 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:21 PM

Thank you so much!! You rock!

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#51 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 09:45 PM

And we are back online!

Thank you so much man. I've missed this place.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#52 pumyte

pumyte

PumyteH

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 10:29 PM

Yay the it's back ^^! thank you for your hard work.
pixel_shinachiku_uzumaki_by_pumyteh-dbs3

#53 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 10:50 PM

It's good to be back.

#54 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:47 PM

Its good to be back and our ship sails again.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#55 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:02 AM

We back  :lol: thank you smiter 

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#56 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:19 AM

And we are back online!

drj1NmK.gif

Excellent work as usual Smiter. Have yourself a brew, you've earned it

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#57 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:55 AM

Great to see the site back up again! I missed it! Thanks for all your hard work Smiter! You're the best!

#58 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 19 July 2015 - 02:30 AM

I never noticed how much I actually look at the site, thanks for all the hard work Smiter.

You deserve a big break.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#59 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 04:51 AM

I'm happy to see it back up. Truth is, this place has one of the best communities out there. It should endure. 

#60 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 06:09 AM

I never noticed how much I actually look at the site, thanks for all the hard work Smiter.

You deserve a big break.

I know!!! me too.

It became like a routine to check things here.

This is my go-to place.. glad its back!

THANK YOU Smiter! yer the BOSS :thumb:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users